PDA

View Full Version : My road to getting cut in 12 weeks

th_vai
05-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Ok the goal is to get as ripped as I can in 12 weeks, yesterday I was talking to Frosty and following his advice I decided to change from a high protein, mod carb and low fat diet to Dave's diet, since I'm carb sensitive and my metabolism aint the best out there, Frosty said Dave's diet would absolutely kick ass for me, so I decided giving it a shot, my stats are the following 5'9, 175lbs , 17 years old , 15%bf (thought I was lower but nope that sucked ass :p) , my supplements would be pretty much basic stuff, Protein Powder, Multivitamin and Fish Oil and ill be doin 50min cardio on empty stomach every day
Diet is the following
1st Meal
3 capsules of Fish Oil
3 Whole Eggs with 4 egg whites
2nd Meal
2 scoops of Whey with 1 tbsp of all natural pb no sugar added
3rd Meal
6oz of any lean meat ( tuna, tilapia, chicken or turkey breast) and 15 almonds with 3 capsules of fish oil
4th Meal
2 scoops of Whey with 1 tbsp of all natural pb no sugar added
5th Meal
7oz of Lean Beef or 6oz of Salmon or Swordfish and green salad (lettuce and broccoli) with 1 tbsp of olive oil and vinegar
6th Meal
6oz of Tilapia with 15 almonds and 3 capsules of fish oil

Any suggestion will be truly appreciated, I would like to thanks Frosty for all the advice, hes awesome, and let's see how we do, I'll be starting on Monday and i'll be posting my results twice a week, i'll be reporting how much weight have I lost, how I feel, etc , Thanks

Frosty
05-08-2009, 03:24 PM
I'd recommend no more than weighing and measuring ONCE a week. If you did that every 2 weeks that would be fine, too. 1-2 week increments to see what changes happened. Too often can lead to frustration.

th_vai
05-08-2009, 04:16 PM
I'd recommend no more than weighing and measuring ONCE a week. If you did that every 2 weeks that would be fine, too. 1-2 week increments to see what changes happened. Too often can lead to frustration.

K bro thanks, ill be doin that, still going to be posting often on how I feel , etc, kinda like a journal lol, thanks for everything bro :)

th_vai
05-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Sup, I decided to start today, since I was too excited, the first day I feel like any other day , just feeling hungry and craving carbs lol, and been using only sea salt and pepper to make my meals taste better, if anyone got any suggestion regarding spices, or stuff , that can keep me in keto let me know please, btw my fish oil pills got 1.2 gr of fish oil per pill and around 360mg DHA and 240 EPA per pill , so are they good nuff? thanks

Frosty
05-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Spices...man, I can get into that later when I'm home from work.

But those are good fish oil pills. Excellent DHA to EPA ratio. Remember DHA is really important for improving insulin sensitivity among other things. Cheap fish oils usually have low DHA.

How many of these capsules are you taking per day?

th_vai
05-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Spices...man, I can get into that later when I'm home from work.

But those are good fish oil pills. Excellent DHA to EPA ratio. Remember DHA is really important for improving insulin sensitivity among other things. Cheap fish oils usually have low DHA.

How many of these capsules are you taking per day?
9 pero day bro, thanks for all the help :beerbang:

th_vai
05-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Ok after 1 week of doing keto, I weighted myself and I lost 6lbs , I was impressed lol, energy levels are great , overall feeling great in keto