PDA

View Full Version : Your best competition moment so far...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Title says it all.

Discuss. :)

quadrablue
02-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Hmmmm....let me see.....:p

Kelly Baker
02-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Getting walloped in the back of the head by the over bar on the obstacle course in Tampa. I hit it, it bounced off the mat and hit me. :eek:

carrie ann simmons
02-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Jr. USA 2006. First time EVER in the top 5 at a national level show.

tammyp
02-14-2009, 06:54 AM
winning overall at jr usas 07

2hot4u
02-14-2009, 07:02 AM
winning the New York Metro overall 2007
Lhw class winner at jr usa's 2008 and should have gotten the overall but oh well not doing jr usa's again I am shooting for masters and usa's

miss figure
02-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Winning the Miss universe, and knowing all the hard work had paid off

xx

Wendy
05-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I just found this thread and thought it needed a bump. I have to say the show I just did NGA Northeast in Rochester was my favorite show to date. I didn't have the usual fear and jitters and I was able to really enjoy myself on stage. I love it more and more everytime I compete. Didn't win but still had an awesome time!

~gymdiva~
05-07-2010, 02:11 PM
making top 3 at my first national level show :)

The Prodigy
05-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Realizing the reason I truly compete is against myself and no one else. That if I stand on stage knowing in my heart that I never cheated on my diet, always gave my 100% in the gym and never missed a cardio session I was already a winner. The journey I am currently taking to the stage has been my best one yet after I promised myself to never let anyone else stand in the way of my dream.

Promising myself to continue to bring my best package to the stage and always setting new goals for myself along the way. Noting that my goals are exactly that...MINE!

Suzanne
05-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I think probably most exciting was winning over all at jr nats 09 but not just the win but never having my body even close to tht look before

but very close in Nats 09 everything was going perfect for drying and loading through friday night right on target then for some reason just lost 5 lbs and completly flattened out over night even thought i ate carbs all night.My body was so bad there was no way i would place top 5. Jeremy was shocked and took a risk on what to do to fix it. He was so upset that things went so bad for no reson. I had 3 hours to compeltely fill out. He didn't see me since i was tanning and getting makeup. He was in the audience frustrated that i went from a possible top spot to probably not top 5. Then he saw mw walk out and was shocked! The changes he made worked I filled back out without spilling and placed 4th. He said he felt like he won the lottery he was so happy for me.

Lann1011
05-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Getting two away from last place instead of NEXT to last place!! They also dropped the measuring stick on my head.. ouch.

tammyp
05-08-2010, 05:37 AM
mine changed..winning my pro card:)

Wendy
05-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Realizing the reason I truly compete is against myself and no one else. That if I stand on stage knowing in my heart that I never cheated on my diet, always gave my 100% in the gym and never missed a cardio session I was already a winner. The journey I am currently taking to the stage has been my best one yet after I promised myself to never let anyone else stand in the way of my dream.

Promising myself to continue to bring my best package to the stage and always setting new goals for myself along the way. Noting that my goals are exactly that...MINE!

Love this!

~gymdiva~
05-08-2010, 01:21 PM
mine changed..winning my pro card:)

that's so funny b/c I didn't realize how old the thread was until I saw your reply....I was about to be, even more than a pro card???? and then I saw the date and was like, oh! it was pre-pro! :)