PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous question about DNP

sassy69
05-09-2009, 02:15 AM
By anonymous request:

I'm curious about DNP. If anyone has taken it, side effects, etc.

MRT
05-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Restlessness, lil warm , thats at a lower dose but managable

Blondell
05-09-2009, 09:30 AM
I answered this on another board...

I used it in the past. Worked like a charm, but I choose to use more sane methods these days. LOL

HUNGER! It made me so friggin' hungry! I cycled up and down throughout the entire 28 day cycle of it so that it would not build too high in my system.

LainaJ
05-09-2009, 09:32 AM
I used it and it worked great but i was unable to focus, dumb as a rock..

Dr Pangloss
05-09-2009, 04:11 PM
makes you very lazy and tired. It's like being on a harsh diet. when i came off i had lost weight, but i bounced right back up. I would never do it again, personally.

better food discipline, cardio, clen and t3 are my choice...

sassy69
05-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Anonymous contribution:

At lower doses is doable, at higher doses makes you feel like you're sick, you're red all the time and any sort of exertion, even walking down a hallway will leave you winded. Sweating all the time, overheat at night and have to keep a fan and a bowl of ice near the bed. Had to put a plastic tarp under the sheets because I was soaking all the way through the mattress every night.

All in all, for the time put in and the stress to the body during that time, same results with better maintainability (no rebound) can be gotten with regular diet & training.

LainaJ
05-10-2009, 12:09 AM
I also had a yellow secretion out of my skin that actually stained my bed sheets.l.. bizarre shit to say the least..

I will stick with hyperdrive LOL

I used it and it worked great but i was unable to focus, dumb as a rock..

LainaJ
05-10-2009, 12:10 AM
agreed.. I tried it once and only once

makes you very lazy and tired. It's like being on a harsh diet. when i came off i had lost weight, but i bounced right back up. I would never do it again, personally.

better food discipline, cardio, clen and t3 are my choice...

sassy69
05-10-2009, 12:16 AM
I also had a yellow secretion out of my skin that actually stained my bed sheets.l.. bizarre shit to say the least..

I will stick with hyperdrive LOL

The powder gets on everything and comes out thru everything.

LainaJ
05-10-2009, 12:21 AM
It really does and if you didnt do your homework like I did NOT ... LOL it really freaks the hell outta you.. I was like wtf is that.

hahah.. Live and learn. But never again that is for sure.

The powder gets on everything and comes out thru everything.

MRT
05-10-2009, 12:43 AM
It's no way near as bad as people make it out to be

LainaJ
05-10-2009, 12:47 AM
I surrender to ya Stud!!!! I hated that shitLOL But I did not say it wasnt effective.. It definately was..

Sistersteel
05-10-2009, 12:52 AM
I got zilch, nada, zero, mashi, RIEN!...off DNP
In addition to feeling like absolute dog shit for a period that far surpasses any length of time anyone with a rational gray matter would expose themselves to WILLINGLY

So...let's not generalize shall we.

LainaJ
05-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Jesus are you kidding me???? The only reason i ask is I went for the ride of my life and hated it.

WOW

I got zilch, nada, zero, mashi, RIEN!...off DNP

So...let's not generalize shall we.

Sistersteel
05-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Jesus are you kidding me???? The only reason i ask is I went for the ride of my life and hated it.

WOW

I kid you Not. And the ride of my life, indeed it was. A ride to hell and back. :popcorn:
SS

sassy69
05-10-2009, 01:12 AM

Just drawing from observations of self-medicating w/ anything, in context, AAS, there are so many variables when you make a broad statement that can' treally apply to each person's individual experience. I think the most important message is to know that use of DNP shouldn't be taken lightly, and if you're going to use it, it should be in an intelligent, informed, disciplined manner, with the correct expectations of it. And in fact, is it the best choice for a goal when the standard stuff -diet, training, cardio, dedication & consistency will get you there. Ain't nothin' comes for free.

Another concern w/ it is responsibility in discussion of it and people's perception of it. For ex, there was a certain person back a few years who was running around on various anorexia websites telling people that DNP was a great way to lose weight.

MRT
05-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Just drawing from observations of self-medicating w/ anything, in context, AAS, there are so many variables when you make a broad statement that can' treally apply to each person's individual experience. I think the most important message is to know that use of DNP shouldn't be taken lightly, and if you're going to use it, it should be in an intelligent, informed, disciplined manner, with the correct expectations of it. And in fact, is it the best choice for a goal when the standard stuff -diet, training, cardio, dedication & consistency will get you there. Ain't nothin' comes for free.

Another concern w/ it is responsibility in discussion of it and people's perception of it. For ex, there was a certain person back a few years who was running around on various anorexia websites telling people that DNP was a great way to lose weight.

Without doubt if you are going to use it find out as much as you can, keep the doses as low as possible, only the guys who take to much have the real problems

JVALDEZ
05-10-2009, 03:35 AM
I know that its effective but how long does some have to go thru hell? and are the results that dramatic in such a short peroid of use worth the hell?

mrsmott
05-14-2009, 02:58 PM
It Is not worth the hell! It cooks u from the inside out. I was so hot all the time( in the winter) and always tired did not even want to go to the gym also starving all the time. It's actually a poison they use in the yellow paint they put on wood and also used in dynomite so I would never take it again

GeminiJedi
05-16-2009, 06:30 PM

That's just malicious, cruel, and stupid.

sassy69
05-16-2009, 06:43 PM
That's just malicious, cruel, and stupid.

ESPECIALLY for women who already have a desperation approach to their view of themselves and are even less likely to be concerned about the shit they put in their body if it "works". And as if they're bodies aren't compromised enough, let's throw a little RAID in there too.

That's just FUKT up.

NubianBeauty
05-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Sass we both know that person ;) I know people use use it @ 50mg ED last 8 weeks of contest prep. She orders it tho and makes it herself so she knows it's properly dosed. I used it a couple of times... made me so damn tired I could workout or hell barely sit up.

Frosty
05-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I like DNP. Don't use high doses or blitz cycles. Lower doses really stimulate metabolism without making you feel like death, and it's "healthier" than the high doses for obvious reasons.

Myth
05-19-2009, 02:22 AM
I like DNP. Don't use high doses or blitz cycles. Lower doses really stimulate metabolism without making you feel like death, and it's "healthier" than the high doses for obvious reasons.

I agree 100%:D