PDA

View Full Version : razor or marcus.?

red barraca
02-13-2009, 09:59 PM
i know someone that get's pill form hgh,at first o thought it was bullshit,he get's from his uncle that is a chemist at a college that iam not going to mention.this guy has a scholarship to football,in a year of taking he's gained 30lbs.of corse he can't take gear that would fuck his chances on get to play ball.hgh there's no test for,what do you guy's think.

RazorRipped
02-13-2009, 10:05 PM
i know someone that get's pill form hgh,at first o thought it was bullshit,he get's from his uncle that is a chemist at a college that iam not going to mention.this guy has a scholarship to football,in a year of taking he's gained 30lbs.of corse he can't take gear that would fuck his chances on get to play ball.hgh there's no test for,what do you guy's think.

30 pounds of what?

By chance did he tighten up his diet, and training? Possibly placebo effect?:)

Last time I looked at any studies with oral HGH, it was shown ineffective

red barraca
02-13-2009, 10:17 PM
yeah sound's like bs,the thing is he's selling this shit to other ppl at the gym,and they came up to me wow i got some hgh for xx$,yes i've heard also it's junk,i tell i think you got ripped off.thank's for your time i wanted to ask a expert insite.

marcus300
02-14-2009, 05:15 AM
I don't think your friend is telling you the whole truth, 30lb's in one year from a pill what they claim is HGH MMMMMMM i beg to differ, more like AAS+training+diet.