PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Fedor Highlight Reel

Plates
05-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Enjoy!

YouTube - The Greatest Fighter to have Ever Lived (Fedor / Фëдор)

Bryan Hildebrand
05-10-2009, 05:17 PM
damn. nice set of clips

BrandonBass
05-11-2009, 12:04 AM
The best Fedor highlight I have seen. Now, get this guy in the octagon with A. Silva at a catch weight!!! Fedor is the man!

MRT
05-11-2009, 01:19 AM
i LOVE THE WAY 80% OF THE UFC NUTHUGGERS ARE STARTING TO CHANGE THERE MIND ON THIS GUY, A FEW YEARS AGO IN THEIR OPINION LIDDEL WOULD HAV GIVEN HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY MWAHAHAH

Mr X
05-16-2009, 12:22 PM
i LOVE THE WAY 80% OF THE UFC NUTHUGGERS ARE STARTING TO CHANGE THERE MIND ON THIS GUY, A FEW YEARS AGO IN THEIR OPINION LIDDEL WOULD HAV GIVEN HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY MWAHAHAH

So true, last year when I posted some Fedor threads at MD people went ape shit saying how he wasn't any good. sheep.

MRT
05-16-2009, 12:23 PM
So true, last year when I posted some Fedor threads at MD people went ape shit saying how he wasn't any good. sheep.

Yeah Leave1 was there "oh he hasnt been tested" mwahaha some people just cant see greatness until it punches them in the face

Plates
05-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Ive always thought Fedor was the shit. He's so versatile and strong. Looking at his physique you wouldnt think that he's an amazing athlete.

Mr X
05-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Ive always thought Fedor was the shit. He's so versatile and strong. Looking at his physique you wouldnt think that he's an amazing athlete.

Fedor is the only fighter I have ever had any kind of nuthuggery for, as soon as I saw his first fights years ago back in Pride and Rings before that, I thought dam this dude is gonna be hard to stop if not impossible.

Plates
05-16-2009, 12:43 PM
I think watching the way he moved his hips during the Tim Silvia fight was so amazing. Being able to have that speed and agility in his punching power is unreal.

lilfella
05-23-2009, 01:52 AM
Brock Lesnar has all this hype and little does joe public know this guy is out there. And I left his name out because it does not belong in the same sentence with Lesnar.

maxititer
06-04-2009, 12:55 AM
I think watching the way he moved his hips during the Tim Silvia fight was so amazing. Being able to have that speed and agility in his punching power is unreal.

Tim got 14 punches in 3 seconds

here is the stills which I made from that fight

in video many details impossible to notice

here is also stills from Fedor Arlovsky fight. Arlovsky head went up almost for 1 ft, I was not able to notice it from video as well as the fact that Fedor was moving from the corner toward Arlovski.

I think Fedor study some Pentjak Silat staff, it is in silat you can block and punch in one bit at the same time. Silat is very popular in Russia.