PDA

View Full Version : Teen 3 weeks out

Jaredmus
05-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Heres me real flat 3 weeks out from LI bodybuilding show and 4 weeks out from atlantic states ( NOt sure), right now this is my diet

MEAL1-2 whole eggs 2 whites 1/8 peanuts and some sort of veggie
MEal2-35g Whey with 1/4 cup almonds or 1.5 tblsp Nat PB
Meal3-6oz chicken w/ brocolli or green beans
Meal4-Either same as 1 or 3
Meal5-40 g whey
Meal 6-Either a chicken meal again or bery lean red meat with veggies
Meal 7- 40 g why

I eat sugar free jello once or twice a day, and im doing 1 hour of cardio a day, i switch it up btwn, stair master eliptical bike, or slow incline walking.

Jaredmus
05-10-2009, 04:18 PM
P.s flat and didnt flex right in some of the pics sister took either late or didnt let me get as tight, its my first show ever, didnt really have a coach just some help from guys on the boards big shout out to scoobysnacks

sassy69
05-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Can't give you anything but props! Looking solid and nice frame! In fact only suggestion is to go up on the ball of your rear foot in your rear shots just so you don't miss out on a chance to include your calf in the whole pose. :)

What are your stats?

Scoobysnacks is tops! Wish I'd had a person like that for my first show. You've had a real chance to get the basics under your belt and execute well. Good luck w/ your final prep!

zander
05-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Good work for a first comp. Stupid question but is it a natty show? Sorry Im asking but I see your leg separation coming thru there just under the surface and just think what I would do to bring it out. Youve still got work to do 110% accross the line , recon you can bring them wheels in leaner , would make for a nice balanced package. Interested to see how you look if/when you drop water. How long have you been dieting with keto? Might find that your carb load just turns to steam, dont stress it.

Youve done very well , enjoy yourself up on stage its a total rush.

Jaredmus
05-10-2009, 05:49 PM
o thats the thing i have a funny story, ive only been dieting for 3 .5 weeks, from april 7-16 i was in Cancun, i figured it might be the last time i go away with my family and i said, i was going to just go all out, I drank my fair share, and ate a lot, tried to stay healthy had lots of veggies with every meal and no deserts, along with staying away from fried foods, but its cancun, so this is just scratching the surface and ive only been serious with bodybuilding for about 7 months. No my show is not natty i hope to win the teen division and place in opens men, its not a big show so that might happen, thanks for the feedback

billytrainer
05-10-2009, 06:16 PM
good work buddy. I'll see u in under 3 weeks!

Jaredmus
05-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Quick question, dont know if i mentioned, im doing 3 days keto then 4th day 300 carbs, is that ok? It seems to work well. Not sure.. Im getting my carbs through oatmeal and sweet potatoes and cherrios

billytrainer
05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
if you are 300carbs on the 4th day, then u arent keto bud... more like a re-feed. & at under 3 weeks out.... dump the cheerios..lol. keep it clean & simple the rest of the way.

Jaredmus
05-10-2009, 08:49 PM
ya take out cheerios and just replace that with sweet potatoes, is re-feed bad? Idk its seems to be working ive lost 1.5lbs consistently for 3 weeks, since i didnt higher a coach i just went with this, def could have been leaner. Im thinking of atlantic states and the EMpire states, than taking off my whole frosh year of college to bulk up and come back for atlantic states and teen nationals next year

billytrainer
05-11-2009, 07:14 AM
thats fine on the sweet taters..replace the same amount of carbs with them instead of the cheerios. its been working for you so stick with it for now then..its best at this point to stay consistent & not change much. you look good for your age bud..I would try to get in all the shows & stage time as you can as it will certainly benefit you in the future. the LI show would be great for you IMO to start. I would definitley think you will do well there...you are pretty much there, might as well do it.Itd be silly to skip it --but do the atlantics which is a much bigger show. I honestly think you'll do well at both in your age bracket.

Jaredmus
05-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Ya i was thinking of doing the teen 13-17, win maybe win the teen overall, and since im there do the mens novice midlleweight, also can someone give me some advice on what to do wed,thur,fri leading up to it and what to do with salt and sodium manipulation, thanks for all the feedback

zander
05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Doing fine for a first comp. No more fucking around thou , have to think what the guy that will be standing next to you is doing RIGHT NOW ?? I would drop the carbs all together , use peanut butter for cravings - cmon dig deep ! , cardio 2 x 45mins a day , training giant sets 500 reps + burn more cals. Week out stop all chem and last leg workout, 3 days out stop all training, 2 days out stop cardio. starting now 6-8 lt water a day , 10 days out 8lt a day , 3 days out 6lt , 2 days 4lt , day before 1lt by lunch time , no sodium manipulation. ( youll be sick of pissing yes but you need to turn your body into a pump )

(I think your natural , should be at your age but 'if' your taking pharmacy stop oils 10 days out , orals/ anti-e all the way in thou .. 1/2 mod 1.5 days before 1/2 1 day, 1/2 morning of show)

If you feel you look good the day before then dont worry about carb loading !!! Get someones oppinion ! If you load go easy , underload rather than spill ....

Youve got the legs , so aim for this ..............

Jaredmus
05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Doing fine for a first comp. No more fucking around thou , have to think what the guy that will be standing next to you is doing RIGHT NOW ?? I would drop the carbs all together , use peanut butter for cravings - cmon dig deep ! , cardio 2 x 45mins a day , training giant sets 500 reps + burn more cals. Week out stop all chem and last leg workout, 3 days out stop all training, 2 days out stop cardio. starting now 6-8 lt water a day , 10 days out 8lt a day , 3 days out 6lt , 2 days 4lt , day before 1lt by lunch time , no sodium manipulation. ( youll be sick of pissing yes but you need to turn your body into a pump )

(I think your natural , should be at your age but 'if' your taking pharmacy stop oils 10 days out , orals/ anti-e all the way in thou .. 1/2 mod 1.5 days before 1/2 1 day, 1/2 morning of show)

If you feel you look good the day before then dont worry about carb loading !!! Get someones oppinion ! If you load go easy , underload rather than spill ....

thanks i am all natty, giant sets of 500 reps can you give me an example of that for shoulders? and a rough diet? or switch mine at the top around

indianamonster1986
05-11-2009, 09:38 PM
How old are you brother?

zander
05-12-2009, 02:29 AM
thanks i am all natty, giant sets of 500 reps can you give me an example of that for shoulders? and a rough diet? or switch mine at the top around

thats good , stay natty for as long as you can then. giant sets isnt going to make any difference other than burning more cals ... I suggested this with the water loading to pull some more bodyfat off you in the last couple weeks. Its simply light reps on as many exercises you can find for a bodypart with no rest between sets....

youll do well , dig deep

tonyaskew
05-12-2009, 09:42 AM

Not to add any confusion, but this approach would leave him flat as a pancake.

This being his first show he does not need to do anything extreme liking dropping his carbs out or performing 500+ rep giants that further deplete his glycogen.

He does infact NEED carbs. While the no carb approach works to a certain extent it is unpredictable for a natty BB'er.