-BLP-
05-11-2009, 03:30 AM
yeah i cut 4 to third weeks will see

-BLP-
05-11-2009, 03:35 AM
a better one i want to be ready on time not 4 weeks b4

sturrific
05-11-2009, 10:49 AM
"half a nordi pen a day make me big n lean"..yeah after 4 weeks!!!

Caleb56
05-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Crazy hair dew :eek:

-BLP-
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
"half a nordi pen a day make me big n lean"..yeah after 4 weeks!!!

I'm on decent generic hgh since a year , nordi is just stronger , respond right away

Scoobysnacks
05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
nice structure but behind. I thikn you need to push hard, you are a keto guy right? Id drop fats a bit, so if you were doing 16 grams per meal, take them to 12 on your protein fat days, and get more protein veggies days in. Id keep your refeed lower in fat instead of just an all out junk meal, more fast acting high glycemic carbs, get that thyroid working, but save yourself some fat cals.

Id take cardio up quite a few notches. With the anabolic support I see you talking about you should be fine to push it, but you need to hurry it up.

Good luck man.

Ss

-BLP-
05-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Crazy hair dew :eek:

Indeed will shave it all off since judge panel is ..

-BLP-
05-11-2009, 12:34 PM
nice structure but behind. I thikn you need to push hard, you are a keto guy right? Id drop fats a bit, so if you were doing 16 grams per meal, take them to 12 on your protein fat days, and get more protein veggies days in. Id keep your refeed lower in fat instead of just an all out junk meal, more fast acting high glycemic carbs, get that thyroid working, but save yourself some fat cals.

Id take cardio up quite a few notches. With the anabolic support I see you talking about you should be fine to push it, but you need to hurry it up.

Good luck man.

Ss

thk u , my last 2 contest i peak too soon , i win both but i struggle way too much being such in a low body fat state for long , this time i rush last 4 .. yes keto diet .. look flat but get lean n not hungry ... to give u a idea 7 weeks ago, i was 260 pounds with a 42 inch waist now im 226 32 inch waist i lost 10 inch waist n 34 pounds in 7 weeks and i have 6 more week s to go ...

this is my diet

12 pm 6 full egg omega
4 pm salmon 260 gr
8 pm steak 250gr
12 am chicken fish oil fibers
4 am 2 whey shake 1 NPB
8 am chicken 270gr 1 mac nut oil

cardio at 30 min ED

i use mustard on meat will cut sodium last 4
i refeed on sunday yams i cant touch simple becuase i will eat non stop for four days i know me lol yams fill me up good , i will take gym picture in a warmer body state soon

thk u any advice welcome

i never so far had veggies days actually i never really eat veggies sometime salad n celery if too hungry , i want size over condition because i know the lasix thiazide night it dramatic im at 12 liters a day water when i cut it boom !

Scoobysnacks
05-11-2009, 01:00 PM
thk u , my last 2 contest i peak too soon , i win both but i struggle way too much being such in a low body fat state for long , this time i rush last 4 .. yes keto diet .. look flat but get lean n not hungry ... to give u a idea 7 weeks ago, i was 260 pounds with a 42 inch waist now im 226 32 inch waist i lost 10 inch waist n 34 pounds in 7 weeks and i have 6 more week s to go ...

this is my diet

12 pm 6 full egg omega
4 pm salmon 260 gr
8 pm steak 250gr
12 am chicken fish oil fibers
4 am 2 whey shake 1 NPB
8 am chicken 270gr 1 mac nut oil

cardio at 30 min ED

i use mustard on meat will cut sodium last 4
i refeed on sunday yams i cant touch simple becuase i will eat non stop for four days i know me lol yams fill me up good , i will take gym picture in a warmer body state soon

thk u any advice welcome

i never so far had veggies days actually i never really eat veggies sometime salad n celery if too hungry , i want size over condition because i know the lasix thiazide night it dramatic im at 12 liters a day water when i cut it boom !

sounds like you have a handle on it. If you think you will drop all that, that quickly, then carry right on as you are.

Sweet potatoes sound good for refeed, was just concerned with a huge sloppy one with where you currenlty stand. Dont think though fast acting carbs has to be junk, it could be pasta, bagels etc.

Good luck big guy.

Ss

indianamonster1986
05-11-2009, 02:16 PM
yeah i cut 4 to third weeks will see

Same as me. Look at what people were telling me and i came in with crazy conditioning. Good to know you know your body.

-BLP-
05-11-2009, 03:13 PM
sounds like you have a handle on it. If you think you will drop all that, that quickly, then carry right on as you are.

Sweet potatoes sound good for refeed, was just concerned with a huge sloppy one with where you currenlty stand. Dont think though fast acting carbs has to be junk, it could be pasta, bagels etc.

Good luck big guy.

Ss

thks bro , i have high pain tolerance so if at 3 weeks out im not happy i put veggies days one day on - one day off .. i learn use flash make you look flat will do outside pics .. at 4 week out i cut high anabolic and enter tren n ECA stack .. i like yams because it was the fastest carb intake that i went in ketosis , i hate the dizziness n shit the other source give me , i will drop at 3 yellow yolks on first meal

thk u i think im a a lil behind but i like that with my bonus experience im still confident .. will see

-BLP-
05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Same as me. Look at what people were telling me and i came in with crazy conditioning. Good to know you know your body.

thks yeah i know my body because on previous pre contest i did all the mystake a men can do lol i could not do faster lost 10 inch on waist in 7 weeks it brutal.. i get so deplete on sunday before refeed i lost my mind , so far i did my best n i am happy for once i keep size n not overeat muscle mass , finally

Stavman
05-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Hyuuge lats man.

-BLP-
05-12-2009, 06:47 PM
this his more accurate then the pics even despite poor light

uPKUYT2-JK8

-BLP-
05-13-2009, 05:08 PM
so much work still...

Luka Treska
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Looking good bro, I think you will make the drastic changes in the next 3 weeks and be pretty much ready 2.5 weeks out. I think you're structure looks bang on dude and from last year, you've added a ton of quality muscle. If I had to make one suggestion, it's keep your feet closer together when you hit the front shots and flex your glutes to make your adductors pop forward. You have great legs dude, show them off Lol.

JWolfe
05-15-2009, 11:22 PM
In that video your bis look damn big in the read double Bi! You have talked bout how you were a lot smaller when younger and a model, can you post a pic from back then? I would be curious to see how much you have grown since then.

Sugan
05-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Not too far off where you should be Benoit. If you don't die of a massive heart attack or total organ failure I think you will do well. Top 5 is a possibility. All the best you crazy frog fuck.:D:D