PDA

View Full Version : Leg Day with Rodney L

Dom
05-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Got a chance to train legs with RodneyL today and it went really good. I was going to say how he didnt push and what a sissy he was but I would be not be telling the truth! We pushed some good weight today . I asked him to get some pics so we could see how we are doing .... I got some of me but Rodney was a little shy!!
Thanks Rodney!!:beerbang:

esplendido
05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Got a chance to train legs with RodneyL today and it went really good. I was going to say how he didnt push and what a sissy he was but I would be not be telling the truth! We pushed some good weight today . I asked him to get some pics so we could see how we are doing .... I got some of me but Rodney was a little shy!!
Thanks Rodney!!:beerbang:

Good size on those gams, Dom! And tell Rodney he's a puss for not posting pics!

gman
05-11-2009, 12:42 PM
I bet there are some guys with pro cards who wish they had those calves!

Dom
05-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Good size on those gams, Dom! And tell Rodney he's a puss for not posting pics!

He said it not me!! :eek:

Dom
05-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Still need to get my weight in check. 220lbs in the pics I would like to be 175 at max. I let my midsection go way to long and it is slowly going down, but it is going ! Getting back on Daves diet today and going to make it to 175 ish sooner than I thought. I am already down 20lbs and avg about 2lbs weekly.
I will be doing the Masters next year and I have no reasons for not getting there.

HeavyDutyGuy
05-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Dom, good leg development! I wasn't expecting that good. Keep it up!

Rocco1943
05-11-2009, 09:07 PM
I was going to post some pics of my legs, but they look just like Richard Simmons. lol

Dom
05-12-2009, 07:26 PM
We have back tomorrow , I will post some pics if he is up to it!
Its good to have someone with the same goals to train with !!