PDA

View Full Version : Mike the Ripper's Supplement Log.

Mike the Ripper
05-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Ok, as many of you know I own a supplement store and as you might imagine I try a TON of supplements and am constantly changing my supplement protocol in search of the perfect combo. I'll start this log out by listing my current supplement regimen and will keep it updated as I change. I will start logging one product in particular though, mostly because I just started it last week and it is phenomenal IMO, the product is ALRI's N'Gorge.

Here we go, this is my current supp program.

AlphaMale by Shocker Nutrition (multi-vitamin)
Omegalyze by Species (omega 3's and 6)
Elite Gourmet by Dymatize (protein blend)
Isolyze by Species (choice for isolate)
100% Casein by Optimum Nutrition (before bed mix)
CR2 by ALRI (creatine)
NO Shotgun by VPX and WTF PUMP'D by ALRI (pre workout, i go back and forth)
N'Gorge by ALRI (NO product)
Chain'd Out by ALRI (bcaa's used all day and intra-workout)
Carbolyze by Species (waxymaize)
Lean Dreamz by ALRI (sleep aid/fat and cortisol reducer)
Osteo-Sport by Applied Nutriceuticals (joint care product)

I also add additional Vitamin C and Green Tea extract for anti oxidant support.

I'm pretty sure that is it at the moment lol. Now on to my N'Gorge experience.

Mike the Ripper
05-11-2009, 01:56 PM
So I decided to give N'Gorge by ALRI a try to see if it lived up to they hype. I was impressed that it is a 240 capsule bottle so even if you take the max recommended dose of 4 caps twice a day it is still a 30 day supply. I fucking hate when supplement companies make a product that doesn't last at least a month.

I started N'Gorge last Monday and popped 4 the second I received it. Now I'm pretty vascular anyway (I stay pretty lean year round) but within about 45 minutes of taking N'Gorge my forearms were much more vascular and that was without any type of muscle stimulation whatsoever. I was very impressed with that because even taking high doses of Arginine AKG (6g) I've never had an N.O product bring out veins to that degree without working out.

All of my workouts since I started N'Gorge have resulted in awesome pumps, so far I'm really liking it and have yet to notice any decrease in efficacy as a result of continued use as is the case with some vasodilators. N'Gorge also has 2 grams of Creatine Di-Phosphate in it as well which I have never used before either. I'm stacking it with CR2(ALRI) and have noticed that I look MUCH fuller, espescially my chest.

So far I would definitely recommend this product to others, espescially if you like having and feeling that pumped look all day. I think the only reason I will be dissapointed is if the effects wear off with continued use. We shall see. I will keep updates on this product as I go along and others I'm using as well.

Wheels
05-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Nice one Mike, will subscribe. I've been thoroughly impressed with the Chain'd Out I've been taking and am looking forward to further logs/threads on all of what ALR offers. They seem to be the quintessential real deal.

How do you rate that Multi ? I recently switched over to Beverly's Super Pak and like it, but am always looking for something better.

Mike the Ripper
05-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Nice one Mike, will subscribe. I've been thoroughly impressed with the Chain'd Out I've been taking and am looking forward to further logs/threads on all of what ALR offers. They seem to be the quintessential real deal.

How do you rate that Multi ? I recently switched over to Beverly's Super Pak and like it, but am always looking for something better.

I like it a lot. It is in gelcap form so the arguement for that is of course better absorption. It also has 500mg of tribulus and 45mg of Saw Palmetto which I think is a bonus. Also each bottle is a 3 month supply and you can get it at BB.com for like $27. I've used it for over a year now and have absolutely no complaints, I know the owner of Shocker Nutrition very well, he was the one that broke me into the supplement industry. A good guy who brings quality products to the table.

buster12
05-12-2009, 01:11 AM
wow! lots of good stuff right there! lol

Mike the Ripper
05-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Used N'Gorge and WTF PUMP'd yesterday and the pumps were insane, and vascularity was through the roof. So far this has definitely been the most potent pump stack I've ever tried.

Suzy Brown
05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Mike what's your opinion on MSM? I have creekity joints, and my wrists can swell up & get painful on bi & tri day. Would MSM be helpful? How much & anything with it to make it work better?

indianamonster1986
05-13-2009, 12:12 PM
So you think taking an NO and wtfd is not overkill? I did it with wtf pump'd and plasmajet pre-contest and damn I looked like an erection once I got a pump.

indianamonster1986
05-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Mike what's your opinion on MSM? I have creekity joints, and my wrists can swell up & get painful on bi & tri day. Would MSM be helpful? How much & anything with it to make it work better?

Take it with glucosamine and chondrotin.

Thats atleast what I take. My knees and ankle and fucking horrible from blowing my knees out twice and dislocating my kenn in football.

indianamonster1986
05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Was taking vics before every leg day. Def got the job done, but want my liver to last a while.

kraken
05-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Great thread Mike.
Do you get CRAZY dreams from the Lean Dreams?

Mike the Ripper
05-13-2009, 12:36 PM

MSM is great for joints and hangovers lol. As Indianamonster said it would be better served to take with Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The only problem I have with Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM is that it takes so long to start feeling the effects. It is imperative that you take it every single day. I've had much better luck with Cissus Quadrangularis for joint pain and inflammation. Also if you have an allergy to shellfish Glucosamine could send you into shock, it is derived from crab and lobster shell.

So you think taking an NO and wtfd is not overkill? I did it with wtf pump'd and plasmajet pre-contest and damn I looked like an erection once I got a pump.

No I don't think it's overkill, I can definitely see and feel a difference if I just take one and not the other. The synergy is great

Great thread Mike.
Do you get CRAZY dreams from the Lean Dreams?

Yeah bro, crazy shit sometimes. Very vivid and it usually always revolves around something that happened to me that day.

indianamonster1986
05-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Have you ever tried plasma jet. If so do you like N' Gorge better. And do you think it is pointless to take an N.O. product if you are taking anadrol?

kraken
05-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah bro, crazy shit sometimes. Very vivid and it usually always revolves around something that happened to me that day.
Cool. Glad it isn't just me.

BigJD69
05-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Ok, as many of you know I own a supplement store and as you might imagine I try a TON of supplements and am constantly changing my supplement protocol in search of the perfect combo. I'll start this log out by listing my current supplement regimen and will keep it updated as I change. I will start logging one product in particular though, mostly because I just started it last week and it is phenomenal IMO, the product is ALRI's N'Gorge.

Here we go, this is my current supp program.

AlphaMale by Shocker Nutrition (multi-vitamin)
Omegalyze by Species (omega 3's and 6)
Elite Gourmet by Dymatize (protein blend)
Isolyze by Species (choice for isolate)
100% Casein by Optimum Nutrition (before bed mix)
CR2 by ALRI (creatine)
NO Shotgun by VPX and WTF PUMP'D by ALRI (pre workout, i go back and forth)
N'Gorge by ALRI (NO product)
Chain'd Out by ALRI (bcaa's used all day and intra-workout)
Carbolyze by Species (waxymaize)
Lean Dreamz by ALRI (sleep aid/fat and cortisol reducer)
Osteo-Sport by Applied Nutriceuticals (joint care product)

I also add additional Vitamin C and Green Tea extract for anti oxidant support.

I'm pretty sure that is it at the moment lol. Now on to my N'Gorge experience.
Mike how is the Lean Dreamz???

Mike the Ripper
05-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Have you ever tried plasma jet. If so do you like N' Gorge better. And do you think it is pointless to take an N.O. product if you are taking anadrol?

I tried one of the sample packs of Plasma Jet so I can only speak from that one time, based on that I would say that N'Gorge worked better for me. Pump and vascularity before I even touched a weight. As far as Anadrol is concerned I would say try it and find out, Anadrol alone should give you insane pumps though.

Cool. Glad it isn't just me.

I've heard several people say the same thing.

Mike how is the Lean Dreamz???

You can't fight the sleep if you wanted too, bro. You are OUT!! However you wake up feeling refreshed, the REM sleep is very effective for recovery.

Mike the Ripper
05-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Since this is my supplement log I guess I can share some other stuff I do as well.

This is my before bed shake, this concoction is from the book Anabolic Index by David Barr. Great read, I highly recommend it.

50g whey protein (Isolyze or Dymatize)
24g casein protein (optimum nutrition)
1 tbsp olive oil
mixed in 10ozs water
+
3 gelcaps BCAA 1000AKG from SciFit
multi-vitamin

As per David Barr the consistency plays a lot with absorption time also, hence the reason for the relatively small amount of water compared to amount of powder. It is somewhat thick but not at all horrible to drink. I wake up feeling and looking fuller. Might just be in my head of course but at least I know I'm not starving my muscles when I sleep.

buster12
05-13-2009, 03:16 PM
would your recommend CR2? I don't use creatine, and I want to give it a shot...

Mike the Ripper
05-13-2009, 03:31 PM
would your recommend CR2? I don't use creatine, and I want to give it a shot...

Only been on it as long as I've been on the N'Gorge but so far I would say yes. Looking fuller and strength is where it should be. No bloating or sub-q water retention at all.

buster12
05-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Only been on it as long as I've been on the N'Gorge but so far I would say yes. Looking fuller and strength is where it should be. No bloating or sub-q water retention at all.
You still have that freaky forearm vascularity?:D

Mike the Ripper
05-13-2009, 03:35 PM
You still have that freaky forearm vascularity?:D

Word:)

Mike the Ripper
05-19-2009, 01:12 PM
I've come to the conclusion that N'Gorge is pretty much awesome. I got a hellacious pump doing chest last night and actually had enough left in me to burn out with some push ups to get full fatigue. I'm definitely feeling the anti-fatigue as well as the pump. Seems to be working very well with the CR2, however I might drop the CR2 for a few weeks to see if the amount of creatine di-phosphate in the N'Gorge is sufficient.

Jason Newman
05-19-2009, 01:25 PM
good thinking, i would think that n gorge 2x day would be sufficient, at 4grams per day, glad to see its as good as people say it is!

BigJD69
05-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Post a Pic Mike!!!

Mike the Ripper
05-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Post a Pic Mike!!!

Who are you Derek Anthony? LOL.... I'll tell you what I'll find a semi vascular pic just for you and Buster 12.

Mike the Ripper
05-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Post a Pic Mike!!!

buster12
05-19-2009, 01:57 PM
holy shit!^

Mike the Ripper
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM
holy shit!^

I'll try and get a pic when I'm my most vascular (at the gym obviously) that is just relaxed here in my shop about 30 minutes after I popped some N'Gorge.

buster12
05-19-2009, 02:04 PM
So you would recommend N'Gorge?

Suzy Brown
05-19-2009, 02:04 PM
MSM is great for joints and hangovers lol. As Indianamonster said it would be better served to take with Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The only problem I have with Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM is that it takes so long to start feeling the effects. It is imperative that you take it every single day. I've had much better luck with Cissus Quadrangularis for joint pain and inflammation. Also if you have an allergy to shellfish Glucosamine could send you into shock, it is derived from crab and lobster shell.

How much MSM vs G&C? I've been doing 4000mg MSM & 6 pills of the G&C a day (4x dose on the bottle).

Mike the Ripper
05-19-2009, 02:14 PM
So you would recommend N'Gorge?

Most definitely, I have never been big on encapsulated N.O products either. Good formula.

How much MSM vs G&C? I've been doing 4000mg MSM & 6 pills of the G&C a day (4x dose on the bottle).

For you I would say 1500-2000mg of Glucosamine and Chondroitin would be sufficient. I take 5000mg of MSM if I've had a few too many drinks so 4000mg should be more than sufficient for you to combat joint pain.

evilive138
05-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Damn Mike! You sure take a lot of shit! LOL! If i had the access to it like you do though i would probably be doing the same.

Looks like you have sold me on the NGorge.

I will usually go through phases where i take a few things and than ill go through a phase where i dont take anything.

I havent even had so much as a protein shake in the last 1.5 to 2 months.

Thanks for the reviews man!

Mike the Ripper
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Damn Mike! You sure take a lot of shit! LOL! If i had the access to it like you do though i would probably be doing the same.

Looks like you have sold me on the NGorge.

I will usually go through phases where i take a few things and than ill go through a phase where i dont take anything.

I havent even had so much as a protein shake in the last 1.5 to 2 months.

Thanks for the reviews man!

Yeah and believe it or not I've narrowed my supplement regiment down a little, lol.

So are you getting your protein from food sources only or are you just taking time off in general?

evilive138
05-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah and believe it or not I've narrowed my supplement regiment down a little, lol.

So are you getting your protein from food sources only or are you just taking time off in general?

Well i always get plenty of food. When i add in the shakes its usually all bonus protein..hehe Ill throw 4 scoops of isolate into a shaker with about 10oz of water and some oats or fish oil. Than i can slam half of it really quick for a good 50 grams protein and some good carbs or fats.

Im not really a fan of giant shaker cups with like 16oz of water and a few scoops of protein. No matter how good the stuff tastes i will get tired of it pretty fast.

Pierce88
05-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Sounds legit I just ordered a bottle

Mike the Ripper
05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Somebody else needs to start a supplement log, lol. I feel lonely

Strikerrjones
05-20-2009, 10:20 PM

Heh. I would, but I'm almost done with my Evo Stack and it seems like a log should start from the beginning. Plus, I'm not all big and muscley like you, so nobody would care about mine.

Pierce88
05-22-2009, 09:44 AM
ive been takin it for about 3 days now and it def works, I have never been a fan of NO products in general, i took plasma jet when it first came out and didnt think too much of it, Like i always get a good pump when i train but this shit def feels different

Sandpig
05-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Mike, just read this thread. Good stuff.
Where's your store located?
I'll be going to Hermosa Beach in two weeks.

Mike the Ripper
05-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Mike, just read this thread. Good stuff.
Where's your store located?
I'll be going to Hermosa Beach in two weeks.

I'm a few hours North of Hermosa. I'm more Central Coast then So Cal.

I haven't been on much lately but I'll update this thread tomorrow. Thanks for keeping up with it.

buster12
05-25-2009, 01:59 PM
like my avatar???

Mike the Ripper
05-25-2009, 02:02 PM
like my avatar???

LOL, you are a man amongst men.

buster12
05-25-2009, 02:07 PM
LOL, you are a man amongst men.
lmao! do you hire any people who don't work out at your store? Every supp shop here has these tiny losers sellin at their stores. I just got hired at a supp shop though, so i'm pretty happy about that! But there isn't one jacked person that works here...:confused:

Wheels
05-25-2009, 02:22 PM
lmao! do you hire any people who don't work out at your store? Every supp shop here has these tiny losers sellin at their stores. I just got hired at a supp shop though, so i'm pretty happy about that! But there isn't one jacked person that works here...:confused:

Nah, that's the norm here too.

I'd start a log Mike but I can't tell that the Jungle Warfare has done anything yet; been about a week on. Kind of hard to tell while dieting I suppose, though.

And Buster, I have a hard time achieving orgasm on that photo that is negatively rendered, change it back please.

Gerb
05-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Cool log Mike. I'll be following along. I'll have to check out N'Gorge. I haven't used a pre-workout supp in some time. I am staring a bulk so now might be a good time to try one out.

freak
05-26-2009, 12:33 AM
mike, what is your thoughts/experiences with this new creatine stuff? they say it will change the face of the supplement industry. it is called creatine monohydrate. anyone heard of it??

Mike the Ripper
05-26-2009, 12:51 PM
mike, what is your thoughts/experiences with this new creatine stuff? they say it will change the face of the supplement industry. it is called creatine monohydrate. anyone heard of it??

LOL

I think for some it's fine. I stay lean year round and find that I retain retarded amounts of subcutaneous water and look bloated. Abs blur, vascularity goes to shit. If it works for you great, it's cheap and effective if you don't hold too much water.

Suzy Brown
05-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Mike, all my hippie friends are on the nascent/ magnascent iodine bandwagon. Do you know anything about it? If so any thoughts?

Suzy Brown
05-26-2009, 01:48 PM

I would, I love checking out supps and seeing what happens... but I only do hippie stuff, not all these BB brands.

I think I made myself slightly ill from too much iron the past month. Apparently you can OD on it! I was doing around 80mg a day and I guess we only need like 1mg. I have tasted metal for weeks now, and was starting to bruise & bleed very easily (like a paper cut was dripping for about 5 min.)

this week I'm starting a liver cleanse: doing some hippie tonics, fenugreek sprouts, and shakes with psyllium & bentonite to help get the toxins out faster.

Suzy Brown
05-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Just noticed I have bruises on the back of my ankles from the ham curl machine today! *dummy*

freak
05-26-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL

I think for some it's fine. I stay lean year round and find that I retain retarded amounts of subcutaneous water and look bloated. Abs blur, vascularity goes to shit. If it works for you great, it's cheap and effective if you don't hold too much water.
will it make my dick bigger?? will i get shut-down of the testes from it? my friend told me he took a dose of creatine and passed out from it. another guy told me he needs hrt because he never cycled his creatine.

Mike the Ripper
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
will it make my dick bigger?? will i get shut-down of the testes from it? my friend told me he took a dose of creatine and passed out from it. another guy told me he needs hrt because he never cycled his creatine.

It will not make your dick bigger, I suggest taping a golf tee to it to make it look like you have an erection. The tee can be cut to fit if it is too long.

freak
06-02-2009, 01:04 AM
It will not make your dick bigger, I suggest taping a golf tee to it to make it look like you have an erection. The tee can be cut to fit if it is too long.
i already have trouble with erections.. i get too many of them. i constantly have a purple rocket tummy-tucked. i have to be careful if its windy so my shirt doesnt blow up... wouldnt want the ladies to see the purple mushroom tip and have them laugh at its patheticness.

Canuck_Muscle
07-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Hey Mike any updates for the stacks u were on? How did u end up liking the NGorge and the creatine from ALRI?

Mike the Ripper
07-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Hey Mike any updates for the stacks u were on? How did u end up liking the NGorge and the creatine from ALRI?

I'm gonna try something new here coming up and I will detail it in full. I love the N'Gorge and CR2. Very good products and definitely worth the money. I will be using the N'Gorge for quite some time, I don't see any product that even comes close in terms of effectiveness.