PDA

View Full Version : Posing Suits

RealLilSwole
05-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Who do you like to make your posing suits? There are so many on the internet. I am using Vandella Costumes for my Jr Nats suits.

musclegoddess65
05-11-2009, 10:02 PM
I will likely use the same one I wore in 06... it was from suits you swimwear... just can't afford a $150+ layout of cash and other suit was worn once so...

RealLilSwole
05-11-2009, 10:27 PM
I totally UNDERSTAND! LOL!

Ann Caliri
05-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Who do you like to make your posing suits? There are so many on the internet. I am using Vandella Costumes for my Jr Nats suits.

She does a really good job. I think she is usually there which is a plus too!

tammyp
05-12-2009, 05:52 AM
we got some good makers right here...celeste....jodi bruce.

RealLilSwole
05-12-2009, 06:49 PM
yea I checked them out too. very nice!

Blondell
05-12-2009, 07:13 PM
we got some good makers right here...celeste....jodi bruce.
^^jodie did mine. I'd recommend her. :)

Ann Caliri
05-12-2009, 08:40 PM

I need to put on my glasses... Kira is usually at Jr USAs, not Jr Nats. Sorry, I can't read!

The Beast
05-25-2009, 03:13 PM
One of my very good friends and a fellow competitor, Tamee Marie, is imo one of the very best to get your suit from. She keeps her prices much more reasonable, hundreds less...then other makers and she does an amazing and prompt job. She most recently designed Gail Auerbach's army themed night suit for Jr. USA's, she also did my Turtle suit from last year.

Here is a link to her myspace. http://www.myspace.com/gofigure_fitness

Figuredee
06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Merry Christine's suits fit very well :)

NPCfigure
06-12-2009, 09:15 PM
One of my very good friends and a fellow competitor, Tamee Marie, is imo one of the very best to get your suit from. She keeps her prices much more reasonable, hundreds less...then other makers and she does an amazing and prompt job. She most recently designed Gail Auerbach's army themed night suit for Jr. USA's, she also did my Turtle suit from last year.

Here is a link to her myspace. http://www.myspace.com/gofigure_fitness

I just got my suit from Tamee! I LOVE it!!! Fits like a glove! She is a pleasure to work with!! I highly recommend her too!