PDA

View Full Version : Good Tasting Shake

CodyKelly
05-12-2009, 12:26 AM
I fill my blender half full with ice, then add 50grams of vanilla whey, and then 2 servings of fiberlyze, and then 1 can of diet vanilla dr. pepper. It takes a while to all blend up, but it sure is tasty! I eat it like ice cream. (Ice cream is what i crave the most. lol)

GREENMACHINE23
05-12-2009, 11:49 PM
I have heard Jay Cutler using diet pops in his shakes. Diet Dew and vanilla whey is awesome.

Youngguns
05-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Artificial sweetners are EXCITOTOXINS. Look em up. If you google it there's a great lecture on google video about it.

Frosty
05-13-2009, 12:15 AM
One direct problem related to dieting with aspartame is in some people I've noticed it actually increases cravings.

CodyKelly
05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
I just drink it when im craving ice cream. Which I see no problem with

Youngguns
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Excitotoxins kill braincells.

CodyKelly
05-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Dave says Diet pops are fine, I'll go with him on that one.

antonbrn
05-13-2009, 04:33 PM
I mixed my chocolate whey protein with water and coffee yesterday, before my workout. It gave me a little boost and tasted great.

antonbrn
05-13-2009, 04:33 PM
One direct problem related to dieting with aspartame is in some people I've noticed it actually increases cravings.

That's interesting, I hadn't heard that before.

th_vai
05-13-2009, 10:43 PM
I fill my blender half full with ice, then add 50grams of vanilla whey, and then 2 servings of fiberlyze, and then 1 can of diet vanilla dr. pepper. It takes a while to all blend up, but it sure is tasty! I eat it like ice cream. (Ice cream is what i crave the most. lol)

Cody great recipe, did it without fiberlyze tho, international shipping costs a lot lol, but tasted pretty good , got ny more cool recipes man? :p

CodyKelly
05-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Cody great recipe, did it without fiberlyze tho, international shipping costs a lot lol, but tasted pretty good , got ny more cool recipes man? :p
No, I really don't, everything I cook is all real traditional, I don't like to dress up my food very much. But I do add alot of spicy pepper, to my eggs it gives em some extra kick and it seems that eggs never get old that way. So many people complain about eggs getting old, but if you spice em up with carb free spices then they don't get old.

th_vai
05-14-2009, 08:08 PM
No, I really don't, everything I cook is all real traditional, I don't like to dress up my food very much. But I do add alot of spicy pepper, to my eggs it gives em some extra kick and it seems that eggs never get old that way. So many people complain about eggs getting old, but if you spice em up with carb free spices then they don't get old.

Bro I tried my today shake with pb + chocolate whey, with almost no water and lot of ice like ur recipe, and shit it tasted awesome, it was like chocolate pb icecream, u should try it

CodyKelly
05-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Ill give it a try!

svtmuscle
05-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Excitotoxins kill braincells.
you kill more braincells than exotoxins posting.

I bet that tastes good as hell, I tried blending vanilla protein with diet rootbeer before but it exploded and made a mess haha

CodyKelly
05-14-2009, 11:26 PM
you kill more braincells than exotoxins posting.

I bet that tastes good as hell, I tried blending vanilla protein with diet rootbeer before but it exploded and made a mess haha
Haha, yeah it takes a while to blend. I usually have to stop a few times and mix it up better with a spoon then blend it some more.

Suzy Brown
05-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Lean Body shakes taste like ice cream. Some year I'll actually put one in my ice cream maker & test it...