PDA

View Full Version : Banning of Biggie Smalls

MichaelWayne
05-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Who here feels that Bobbie should be banned from the studio until the shirts get done?

Please, discuss with the class.

AFTazz06
05-12-2009, 03:27 PM
I want a shirt as bad as the rest of us, but we all know this isnt going to happen...

Mudpro69
05-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I am a big shirt whore. I like repping the products and ideas that I believe in...Bring on the DAMN shirts Biggie or your ass is out of the studio for good....

jasons805
05-12-2009, 04:18 PM
A fuckin t-shirt?

MichaelWayne
05-12-2009, 04:55 PM
A fuckin t-shirt?

Yeah, the things that should have been done in a week (two tops) after this site got on its feet. You know...back in February.

Jeff The Producer
05-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Who here feels that Bobbie should be banned from the studio until the shirts get done?

Please, discuss with the class.

Actually, I know this is hard to believe, but he did finally print shirts for us about a week or so ago. The problem is, we almost got we wanted (long story).

If anyone comes to any shows that RXMUSCLE is covering (like this weekends NY PRO SHOW on MAY 16th) the shirts will be available. Just go to the Species booth and ask for Dros!

Having said that, I'd vote for banning "The White" Biggie Smalls anyway. :D

Yeah, the things that should have been done in a week (two tops) after this site got on its feet. You know...back in February.

I agree with you. And that's around the time we put the order in, just to give you an example. Now do you know why I used to badger him on every show he was on? LOL.

"Rodz"
05-15-2009, 04:28 AM
I definately want a shirt, but I don't want to wait till next Arnold Classic (planning on going) or drive 8 hrs to New York. How long can it possibly take to print shirts? How do they keep coming up with excuses to not get enough done?

"Rodz"
05-15-2009, 04:30 AM
oh ya, I would ban until theyre done, including thier commercials, everytime I hear it , I go "Ya thats who I would call if I need shirts"

Come on guys, make shirts, get paid!!