PDA

View Full Version : 18 days to go....

Lenny
05-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Here are some quick pics from the other evening...holding some water, but my body will take care of that by stage time. Now just need to finish this thing off and go have some fun on stage as a middleweight! Hope everyone else is kicking some ass at the dinner table, at the gym, and whatever else makes us grow lean tissue.

VillainDog
05-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Nice size middleweight! What are you weighing this week?

HeavyDutyGuy
05-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Looking great! Lean and you've held onto a lot of muscle. Nice work!

Jaredmus
05-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Hey man just curios extremely dry for this point out, have you ever competed before and what type of diet are you following?

gymrat9929
05-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Hey man just curios extremely dry for this point out, have you ever competed before and what type of diet are you following?

My boy Lenny is a friggin raisin! He doesnt hold water ... ever ... seriously. Even when this cat is offseason .. he doesnt bloat up at all .. he just gets BIGGER!

Its really not fair ... kinda like Michael Locket!:eek:

Scoobysnacks
05-13-2009, 11:21 AM
actually in these he looks a tad more watery than in some others, you can see it in his back mainly, but also abs and chest. Its nothing to worry about, its from being flat. Once he fills up on carbs that water will be pulled into the muscle and the muscle will be full, then he will be dry too, but right now, nah, its okay to say he is lean and mean, thats true, but to my eye not dry yet. I wll say his quads seem to be stay pretty dry all the darned time.

Bring it on in man. You look great, I still would like to see that rear dub bi hit better, mozy on over to my thread and see the last page Im hitting the rear dub bi and I do a good job of getting my feet and everything set to create that elusive X look.

Good Luck!

hulk7280
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
actually in these he looks a tad more watery than in some others, you can see it in his back mainly, but also abs and chest. Its nothing to worry about, its from being flat. Once he fills up on carbs that water will be pulled into the muscle and the muscle will be full, then he will be dry too, but right now, nah, its okay to say he is lean and mean, thats true, but to my eye not dry yet. I wll say his quads seem to be stay pretty dry all the darned time.

Bring it on in man. You look great, I still would like to see that rear dub bi hit better, mozy on over to my thread and see the last page Im hitting the rear dub bi and I do a good job of getting my feet and everything set to create that elusive X look.

Good Luck!

I think ive said something about his posing everytime he posts pics..

your posing is off in a lot of shots.. do yourself a big favor and find someone who competes and is a good poser and have them help you!

johngorman
05-13-2009, 03:33 PM
NAH, his posing is all good! dont change anything! hell, you are even lean enough take the next 18 days off and I'll see you on stage! LOL!:wavey:

in all seriousness though, you are pretty damn solid bro. it will be fun to be next to you on stage!

Youngguns
05-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Looking good just work on the posing.

Lenny
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks everyone....just trying to stay focused on final stretch...yes the water will go when the flatness goes. Pretty damn depleted here and holding a bit of water from being flat as scooby said!

Yes, some of my poses need work, but I would not say that all of them are off...need to fine tune it! Everyone is a critic which is fine and thanks for advising. I have competed before and enjoy every moment of it!

Will get the feet set and squared away on the posing, thanks! These are quick pics, not stage pics. Just sharing with you all the prepping.

I weigh 171lbs in these pics (5'6).

Again, I do not get freaked out these last so many days before competition, it suppose to be a fun ride to the finish line, not your freaking life!

Thanks again to everyone at RX...you guys and gals are great. Everyone one prepping good luck and get it done!

BigJ - See you tomorrow for some chest, cardio, and posing at Golds! Keep that strong mind, strong body concept going!

Lenny
05-13-2009, 05:47 PM
If I came off pissed above, did not mean too...I like the constructive criticism. It will make me better myself. Thanks for the tips guys. I see what you mean scooby on the rear pose.

Lenny
05-13-2009, 05:49 PM
NAH, his posing is all good! dont change anything! hell, you are even lean enough take the next 18 days off and I'll see you on stage! LOL!:wavey:

in all seriousness though, you are pretty damn solid bro. it will be fun to be next to you on stage!

We will have a good time in the back...I may just taper the next 18 days. LOL! Nah, better not do that yet, but I am not gonna lie, I want a pizza and DQ blizzard right now:(

HeavyDutyGuy
05-15-2009, 02:38 AM
Here's the Master Poser showing how its done.

maxxmuscle
05-15-2009, 02:55 AM
Looking Lean and Mean man! Just cruise in.....Good Luck !

Lenny
05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Trained with my boy BigJ tonight (gymrat) and we had a good ole time training in are carb depleted state of minds...time to finish this thing strong and load up to hopefully blow up on stage...should be fun time, gotta love bodybuilding and the food we get to indulge in after the show:D!

gymrat9929
05-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Great Job yesterday brotha! Had a blast training ... welll ... kinda ... soooooo depleted right now!

We did our 60 min of cardio outside shirtless to catch some sun on one of the bussiest streets in Overland Park ... you've never seen more :eek: faces in one place!

It was hillarious. Bodybuilding isnt a very common thing in this area so to see two jacked bb's roaming the streets 9 days out of a contest is a rare site for these folks!

It was cool!

gymrat9929
05-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Decided to throw up the back shot in your thread bro. from last night ... kinda shitty quality from my damn phone.

Lenny
05-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Decided to throw up the back shot in your thread bro. from last night ... kinda shitty quality from my damn phone.

I do not care what your head is saying...pull the water correctly and dry out correctly and you are stage ready! Looked great bro, now finalize this thing! Awesome training the other day!

GottaGetLean
07-03-2009, 02:30 PM
good luck!:popcorn: