PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!! Possible Bicep Tear!!

Hardly Krishna
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
So i've recently come off of a 16 week diet, with a total weight loss of 63lbs....roughly 50% of that being muscle. However this is something I really didn't mind, becauser the sole purpose of this was to keep my strength up while losing weight.

The last 3 weeks of the diet I got pretty sick and decided to take some time off of the gym. Then last week, during my final working set of flat bench I felt a little twinge in my bicep...which didn't seem all that bad....then during my final set of dips I felt a bad burning sensation in my bicep. (So I figured I might have tore something or I have gonorrhea in my bi)....the next morning I had a very small knot and a BLACK bruise on my arm the size of a tennis ball.

this picture is from tonight...I did back and it was totally fine even going heavy. The bruise is starting to surface...and the light colored area is where the knot resides.

Just wondering if this is a tear or what? Kind of sore to poke/massage but no pain what so ever while working it out.

"Rodz"
05-15-2009, 05:31 AM
dont ask us, go to the doctor man!!!