my hair straightner

mary kay mineral foundation

mary kay toner for my oily assed skin!

stephaniewicked
05-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Proactiv cleanser
Proactiv repairing lotion
Cocoa butter (entire body)
Proclaim glossing polish (anti-frizz hair serum)
Vanilla body spray
Milani cosmetics (eyeshadow, eyeliner, bronzer)
Loréal Voluminous mascara

Makeup remover cloths (from Target)

Chapstick

musclegoddess65
05-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Chapstick or blistex

Mary Kay eye makeup remover

bare minerals makeup (cause I haven't tried the samples tam sent me yet)

cocoa butter (recent convert i love this stuff)

Mudpro69
05-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Sorry ladies, I thought this was another supplement thread...carry on

musclegoddess65
05-14-2009, 10:29 AM
what beauty products cant you live w/o?

my hair straightner

mary kay mineral foundation

mary kay toner for my oily assed skin!

you have beautiful curly hair girl... I'd kill for that...

Lee Penman
05-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Moisturiser with tan enhancers
General moisturiser after shower
Foundation and blush
Conditioner for hair
Gel and styling products

Allifit
05-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Bare minerals makeup

M.A.C lipgloss

Paul Mitchell Hair products (color care line, molding wax, shine spray)

John Abate Babe indoor tanning lotion

Vera Wang Rock Princess perfume

Whitening toothpaste

St Ives Apricot Scrub Facial Wash

My Revlon blowdryer

AngelinaBella
07-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Mac bronzer
Laura mercier tinted moisturizer
Make up for ever or mac for the eyes
Body butter for skin
Nivea for self tanning
Chi Silk infusion for hair straightening

Any others to add ???

arielkhadr
07-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Mac Bronzer
Mac Lipgloss: C-Thru
Chi-Hair Straightener
Bed Head Hairspray
Almay Eyeliner
Lancome Liquid Eyeliner

hmmm... :confused:

Tatyana
07-06-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.splendicity.com/shopaholicsdaily/files/2008/05/benefit-hollywood-glo.jpg

http://www.cozycot.com/files/benefit_gilded.jpg

http://www.beautyhabit.com/media/nuxe.multi.dry.oil.gold.shim.50ml.2.jpg

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Boots-No-7-Protect-Perfect-Intense-Beauty-Serum-Scientifically-Proven-with-Wrinkles-2.jpg

https://ssl9.chi.us.securedata.net/bonboncosmetics.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/Guerlain_MB_KissKissGloss.jpg

http://www.beautybay.com/assets/uploaded/fck/Image/large/bb_5I3n_2+1_conditioner.jpg

AngelinaBella
07-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks Tat i am going to try a few...seems like me and ariel have some make up in common...

SadFatty
07-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I like most Clinique products. Excellent quality with long lasting results.

tattoo timmy
07-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Bar of soap, any brand, I don't care.
Endless supply of disposable razors.
Water.
Towel.
;-)
And I just scrolled up to the top of the page and see I am in "women talk". I guess I just like being around you all... ;-)

GirlyMuscle
07-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Water.
Towel.
;-)
And I just scrolled up to the top of the page and see I am in "women talk". I guess I just like being around you all... ;-)
Just cause it's girlie talk doesn;t mean we don't allow mens. We love mens. :)

figurebre
07-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Mac everything, especially fluid line eye liner
I'm an arbonne girl-mineral foundation & bronzer & anti-aging cleanser, body wash etc...
Whitening strips & toothpaste
Couldnt live without conditioner, these long lockes get tangled easily!
Opi nail polish

sbfigure
07-07-2009, 10:18 AM
i know this is a "product" forum, but i Need help with clothing... i dont know about any of you other girls, but i find it EXTREMELY difficult to find jeans that fit. I use to fit into Gap Long and lean, and express jeans, but now i am coming to find that I have to go up to a size 10 for them to get over my damn thighs, and then they're huge in the waiste. Do any of you have any suggestions on jeans that fit big booties and muscular thighs!? thanks for your help-- shopping has become more and more depressing the more muscular i get!! :(

andreag
07-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Water.
Towel.
;-)
LOL...ur funny TT!!
and stop using my damn razors all the time dammit!

my faves...
shimmery lipgloss (whatever is on sale :D)
milani face bronzer
paul mitchell super skinny serum
loreal HIP eyeshadows
KMS flatout
bath & body works...all of it!!!

figurebre
07-07-2009, 10:17 PM
i know this is a "product" forum, but i Need help with clothing... i dont know about any of you other girls, but i find it EXTREMELY difficult to find jeans that fit. I use to fit into Gap Long and lean, and express jeans, but now i am coming to find that I have to go up to a size 10 for them to get over my damn thighs, and then they're huge in the waiste. Do any of you have any suggestions on jeans that fit big booties and muscular thighs!? thanks for your help-- shopping has become more and more depressing the more muscular i get!! :(

I feel like I am stalking you...answering all your posts! lol

If you seek out "relaxed" leg fits, "flare", "boyfriend style" or "trouser" style..these are the best for our physiques. They have a looser fit in the leg..
Honestly, whats really hot right now is women wearing men's style jeans...really baggy, loose fit with the bottoms rolled up into cuffs.
If nothing else..its like $10 to get the waist taken in ...P.S. dont pay attention to the SIZE of jeans because there is no consistency with sizing, it is not regulated by retailers.

tattoo timmy
07-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Water.
Towel.
;-)

I forgot to add toilet paper. Charmin, cuz it leaves less behind. Get it?... behind? Ha! I'm funny. But seriously... tp is at the top of the list.

GirlyMuscle
07-08-2009, 06:00 AM
I like Dawn cause it really does cut grease better.

Allifit
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM

Reminds me of a quote from that goofball movie "Monster in Law" with Jennifer Lopez where someone says to her, "aren't you worried about fitting into your wedding dress" and she replies, "well I'm having the dress made to fit MY body, not the other way around."

Same approach with clothes. My suggestions (cause I have the SAME problem, especially with jeans...)

1) I've found Dereon and Pepe are the brands of jeans that fit me the best right off the rack, both in style, taste, and fit. They allow for girls to have legs and booty and they tend to be smaller around the waist. They are also stretch jeans so they'll give with you as you diet pre contest and gain off season.

2) Locate a seamstress near you. I recommend buying jeans that fit your legs and butt then taking them to a seamstress and having her alter the waist. I did this with 2 pairs of workout pants, and 4 pairs of jeans. She charged me $50 for the entire job (all pairs) and my pants fit like a dream. I have room in the butt and thighs without having plumbers crack or gaps in my waist.

3) Try on different sizes, even if they're out of your typical size range. Women's jeans are typically made for women who are all one size, straight up and down, with little curve or physical fluctuation. Gotta broaden your horizons to find a good fit sometimes.

nyoil
07-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Palmer's cocoa butter.

sbfigure
07-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Reminds me of a quote from that goofball movie "Monster in Law" with Jennifer Lopez where someone says to her, "aren't you worried about fitting into your wedding dress" and she replies, "well I'm having the dress made to fit MY body, not the other way around."

Same approach with clothes. My suggestions (cause I have the SAME problem, especially with jeans...)

1) I've found Dereon and Pepe are the brands of jeans that fit me the best right off the rack, both in style, taste, and fit. They allow for girls to have legs and booty and they tend to be smaller around the waist. They are also stretch jeans so they'll give with you as you diet pre contest and gain off season.

2) Locate a seamstress near you. I recommend buying jeans that fit your legs and butt then taking them to a seamstress and having her alter the waist. I did this with 2 pairs of workout pants, and 4 pairs of jeans. She charged me $50 for the entire job (all pairs) and my pants fit like a dream. I have room in the butt and thighs without having plumbers crack or gaps in my waist.

3) Try on different sizes, even if they're out of your typical size range. Women's jeans are typically made for women who are all one size, straight up and down, with little curve or physical fluctuation. Gotta broaden your horizons to find a good fit sometimes.

I feel like I am stalking you...answering all your posts! lol

If you seek out "relaxed" leg fits, "flare", "boyfriend style" or "trouser" style..these are the best for our physiques. They have a looser fit in the leg..
Honestly, whats really hot right now is women wearing men's style jeans...really baggy, loose fit with the bottoms rolled up into cuffs.
If nothing else..its like $10 to get the waist taken in ...P.S. dont pay attention to the SIZE of jeans because there is no consistency with sizing, it is not regulated by retailers.

thank you BOTH!!!! I got really depressed yesterday when i went into express and tried on jeans and a 2 pairs-- im too embarassed to say the size-- would not go up past my legs. i was told to try apple bottoms, but I will def. try dereon!! beyonce has some thick legs on her and a booty, so maybe she realized there are girls out there with curves and to make a pant for them!!! thanks so much for both of your inputs!!!:bowdown: and figurebre-- stalk all you want. your answers are always helpful :)