02-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Whats is your take on SUS500 by G.E.T?

are there any cycle details?
any PCT needed?

newbie here so dont bash me
:o

militantmuscle
02-14-2009, 05:59 AM
Prohormones in general are not a good idea, they are basically derivatives of steroids that were formed by tweaking the molecular structure. Scientific information on existing steroids is unclear at best, so why take something that has virtually no research done on it? Not to mention oral delivery is bad for your liver.

ibizagtd
02-14-2009, 10:17 AM
thanx for the info!

JustLuke
02-16-2009, 01:22 PM

any PCT needed?

SUS 500 is a stack of:

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17b-ol - Originally Max LMG by ALRI
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17 dione - which is a Tren Pro-hormone

Max LMG is an extremely wet progestin based compound that converts to nandrolone, expexted gains can be upwards of 15 lbs in 4 weeks. This compound is non-methelated so I would think there is low to no stress on the liver. PCT would be needed as this compound is very suppressive to HPTA. On a side note this compound is a libido Killer! and many of its users has gotten gyno from it.

Estra-4 Tren, I do not know much about, I would expect similar gains and sides to that of Tren Ace but not as strong. Increased muscle hardness, decreased fat...

J2jud
02-17-2009, 01:07 PM

any PCT needed?

Prohormones in general are not a good idea, they are basically derivatives of steroids that were formed by tweaking the molecular structure. Scientific information on existing steroids is unclear at best, so why take something that has virtually no research done on it? Not to mention oral delivery is bad for your liver.

I don't like 13-ethyl very much as it adds more water weight than anything else. 19-Nor isn't bad, but these two are not Tren precursors, they're progestins, but not "Tren."

If I were you, I'd go with Halo (6 weeks), which is a very mild Designer Steroid that produces very lean/dry muscle gain. Or you can opt for Havoc (4 weeks) which is a lot more anabolic, but is also more androgenic. If you use either, my recommendation is always using a SERM (most definitely for Havoc) but you will be fine using an AI for Halo.

svtmuscle
02-17-2009, 01:41 PM
I'd suggest sticking away from that stuff, these prohormones are crazy harsh

J2jud
02-17-2009, 04:18 PM
I'd suggest sticking away from that stuff, these prohormones are crazy harsh

Some are yes, and some are quite easy on the system. It really depends on the compound.

BigJD69
02-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Listen to J2ud he know's his Shit!!!

JustLuke
02-17-2009, 06:56 PM
I always like to run compounds on their own before I run a stack, then I can get a good idea of what the highs and lows were of the compound.

Halo is what a lot of people recommend for a first cycle. I ran Halo on its own and had great results, the pic in my profile of me in blue shorts was right at the end of my Halo cycle. I think I gained somewhere around 18lbs, not all lean mass though. I ran the cycle right after my contest cut.

killercuda426
04-01-2009, 09:14 AM
j2jud how are you? Halo from musletech thanks