PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's journey to the NPC

KBigz81
05-15-2009, 12:34 AM
I don't think I've formerly introducted my self. My name is Kelly Bigliazzi. I'm almost 28 years old and have been lifting for almost 8 years now. I've competed in 3 shows, most recently May 2nd, which I gained my procard in the NGA. I'm now taking the next few years off to gain some size in my upperbody to compete in the NPC level. The amount of women entering into female bodybuilding is getting really bad at the natural level. The last show there were only 3 that entered! So I'm looking for more competition!!!

I'm 5'7 and currently 138lbs. I'm still slowly adding my carbs back in my diet after following Dave's keto diet for my last contest. I want to get my metabolism moving again! My goal is 10lbs of muscle in 2 years.

I'm working each body part on seperate days. Chest and arms I will be trying the FST-7 style of training and the other bodyparts are 3-4 sets of 6-10. Since my quads are my strong point I will only be working my quads once a month and hams/glutes 3 times. Cardio will be done w/HIIT on the stepmill or treadmill 3-4 times a weeks. I'm the type that needs alot of cardio all year round or else I will get fat.

Supplements
Beverly Intl Ultra 4
Fish oil
Evening Primrose
Sesamin
TTA
Fiberlyze or VPX fiber teq
Isolyze or Scivation whey
Somalyze
lipolyze (taking this for the time until I get my carbs up to avoid a bad post contest rebound)
Scivation Xtend
Scivation vasocharge

~gymdiva~
05-15-2009, 01:02 AM
yea! welcome to the NPC! :wavey:

KBigz81
05-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm starting to finally gain some strength back after adding pre and post workout carbs back into my diet. I can't too carried away since I have 2 photo shoots in June in Chicago and have to stay in decent shape.

I'm loving the fst-7 way of training. You want to talk about some burning and pain (good type) during my workout...and my muscle are so engourged, its awesome! In between each set and exercies I have to pose and stretch.

Incline DB 45'sx11 45x11 45x10 45x10
Incline flye 30'sx12 30x10 30x10 30x11
Hammer ISO chest 70x10 70x9 70x8
next exercise i call the 7 sets of hell...7 sets of 10-15 w/30-45 secs rest plus i have to pose and stretch.
Low pulley cable crossover 30x11 30x10 30x10 30x10 30x11 30x10 30x6 20x7
my husband usually has to help me w/forced reps if i start pooping out.

Cardo: stepmill 5 min warm up 20 mins HIIT 30 sec sprints w/1 min cooling down done 10 times. Then did 20 mins on treadmill set at 8-12% incline.

Very productive workout! Can't wait to work my back tomorrow!!

KBigz81
05-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Lat Pulldown 2 warmup sets 135x8 150x6 165x4

Deadlifts 135x12 155x10 175x6 195x4
(haven't done these in over a year, i'm scared of them...afraid to get hurt, and guess what? I hurt myself yesterday)
I strained my inguinal hernia on my last set. I've had the hernia since last August but have had no pain. This is my 3rd hernia and I've already had 2 surgeries on my left side. I see the doc tomorrow to see if i need surgery for this one. I'm really bummed out about this. But we'll see what he says.

1 arm DB rows 65x10 65x10 65x9
seated cable high row 105x10 105x9 105x11
Back ext 2 sets of 10 w/10#

Since my hernia was hurting pretty bad I could only get through 20 mins of cardio. I'm also taking a few days to rest and keeping my stomach wrapped up. It hurts to go the bathroom and when I take a deep breathe. I ended up calling in sick last night and took a couple pain pills to help me sleep, and I couldn't even sleep. GRRRR:mad:

~gymdiva~
05-19-2009, 10:24 PM
ouch! hope no surgery is required!

KBigz81
05-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Dang girl...i just read through your transformation! Congrats to you! And you look incredible now...
8 years ago I weighed 200 lbs. What changed me was me passing out while I was driving and finding out my blood sugar was 40 and that I was hypoglycemic and border line diabetic. Doc told me that I have to change my lifestyle or else I was going to turn into a diabetic...Its awesome when you sit back and think...."Hell ya, I made it!" Feels so good that you accomplished so many things that alot of people can't even do for a week. :beerbang: Thats to you!

KBigz81
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Ok I'm really bummed out...I went to the Dr. to get my hernia checked out and also told him about my right shoulder blade down to the bottom of my lat was burning. Well I ended up walking out of there w/a cortisone shot in my back where the shoulder blade attaches to the rhomboid. He is almost positive that I tore a tendon off the bone because it is mushy and there is already scar tissue building up. He wants me to take a week off from the gym to let the cortisone do its job. And if they pain doesn't go away, I will have to get the tendon reattached. And he also referred me to a surgeon for my hernia....fn great! I'm glad I'm taking 2 years off..cuz I'm falling apart!!:mad:

~gymdiva~
05-20-2009, 03:44 PM
oy! well one good thing about a total tear is that the repair usually makes it better than it was before...keep us updated...I'll be thinking about you!

~gymdiva~
05-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Dang girl...i just read through your transformation! Congrats to you! And you look incredible now...
8 years ago I weighed 200 lbs. What changed me was me passing out while I was driving and finding out my blood sugar was 40 and that I was hypoglycemic and border line diabetic. Doc told me that I have to change my lifestyle or else I was going to turn into a diabetic...Its awesome when you sit back and think...."Hell ya, I made it!" Feels so good that you accomplished so many things that alot of people can't even do for a week. :beerbang: Thats to you!

awww thank you! I keep trying to point stuff like this out to my dad but to no avail...I'm glad I got back under control with my eating for this prep early b/c it was getting ugly! the coworkers are starting to notice the diet kicking in so that's always a plus!

KBigz81
05-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Ya I guess that is a plus...you think I should get back on Dave's contest diet to keep from gaining any weight while I'm off?

~gymdiva~
05-20-2009, 11:39 PM
maybe not the contest version but maybe the regular keto...or heck, maybe a few pro/veg days thrown in from time to time wouldn't be so bad...keeping carbs in check would definitely be a good idea I think...

Angela123
06-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Sweet on moving to the NPC, welcome! Good luck on your goals!

KBigz81
11-19-2009, 10:00 AM
I know its been a looong time since I posted on here, but now that my shoulder is 100% I can train the way I want to now. I tore glenoid labrum in my right shoulder and had it worked on August 20th. I was back in the gym within 2 weeks working my leg and after 4 weeks slowly working my upperbody. I've taken it very easy as I don't want to be under the knife again.

Not much has changed as far as my goals. Of course my right side is off now but that will come back with time. I think I've also picked my show for 2010. Has anyone ever competed in the Kentucky Car and Muscle Expo? Its a November show. I'm looking for a National qualifier that is near Ill and late in the year. So starting Sunday I will start posting my workouts and how things are going.

KBigz81
03-10-2010, 11:06 AM
I know I haven't posted on here in a while, but I 'm looking for some advice. I can't seem to get my back to grow...especially my lower lats. I've tried lowering the weights and concentrating on squeezing at the top and I've tried heavy and it seems I can't get wide. Here are some pics of last year when I was 148 and now which I'm 164. See what you think if my back has grown.

KBigz81
03-10-2010, 11:08 AM
ok I can't seem to upload the files..wtf

KBigz81
03-10-2010, 11:12 AM
ok here we go

Suzanne
03-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Looks like you have made some progress

My back was my worst bodypart a couple years ago and now it has made the most progress

I started to hit back twice a week, I vary my WOs every time ie exercises, order of exercsies, whether i superset or not. I respond well to variation, volume and intensity. My resp are never below 6-8 and that is the last set. I make sure i feel every movement where it needs to be felt. ie on reverse grip pulldowns i make sure i am sitting up perfectly straight and pull with lower lats. I love db deadlifts like a rackpull but with dbs take them just above midshin and when get to top roll shoulders back. Heavy db rows.

db deads are at 19 seconds
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kUJYa097fQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kUJYa097fQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

other than that be sure eating enough to grow :)

HammerStrength12
03-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Deads Deads and more deads. Rackpulls from just above the knee work miracles for back thickness too. Looks like you've made a ton of progress though

KBigz81
03-10-2010, 05:03 PM
I will def have to give those a try Suz. Those db deads look painful but as long as they get the job done. I started doing deads again about the beginning of Jan. I wanted to make sure that my shoulder was almost 100% before I started doing those. I never do the same workout on all bodyparts. And I switch up the reps too but I never go below 6 and I go up as high as 15. As long as I get a good pump in the muscle thats all that matters to me. Thanks for the suggestion and advice..I just want someone to be honest with me.

My goal was 170 and I hit that 2 weeks ago so I'm now cutting down to 155 and see how I look and what other improvements I need to make. Bulking for me has been kind of diffcult, that is trying to find the right diet. I was getting really strong on a higher carb, med protein, low fat diet but it was messing with my blood sugar, so I switched to daves off season diet. My strength went down some but I didn't feel as sluggish all the time. I had my blood sugar tested one time and it was 45...not good so I had to do something about my blood sugar issue.

RealLilSwole
03-10-2010, 05:24 PM
I will def have to give those a try Suz. Those db deads look painful but as long as they get the job done. I started doing deads again about the beginning of Jan. I wanted to make sure that my shoulder was almost 100% before I started doing those. I never do the same workout on all bodyparts. And I switch up the reps too but I never go below 6 and I go up as high as 15. As long as I get a good pump in the muscle thats all that matters to me. Thanks for the suggestion and advice..I just want someone to be honest with me.

My goal was 170 and I hit that 2 weeks ago so I'm now cutting down to 155 and see how I look and what other improvements I need to make. Bulking for me has been kind of diffcult, that is trying to find the right diet. I was getting really strong on a higher carb, med protein, low fat diet but it was messing with my blood sugar, so I switched to daves off season diet. My strength went down some but I didn't feel as sluggish all the time. I had my blood sugar tested one time and it was 45...not good so I had to do something about my blood sugar issue.

45? Were you with it at all? Most people at 45 are confused and not with it at all.

KBigz81
03-10-2010, 06:00 PM
ya I wasn't with it at all...I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open and the room was spinning and didn't have any strength.

KBigz81
03-10-2010, 06:03 PM
When I was overweight in 2001, I blacked out while I was driving for second. Didn't crash or anything but went straight to the hospital, blood sugar was 40. Thats when the Doc told me I was hypoglycemic and I was a borderline diabetic. Thats when I decided to change my life around.

KBigz81
09-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Holy crap, I completely forgot about this thread. Well I'm keeping to my goal and will be competing in the NPC Battle of Champions Nov 12th in Davenport,IA. 8 weeks to go...and I know I'll be ready. It'll be about 2 and a half years since I stepped on stage and its my first NPC show. So starting my diet 8 weeks ago I really didn't know what to expect. But so far the prep has not been bad at all. And I'm dieting with carbs this time around. I'm sitting at 155 right now. Have no idea what I'll end up at. The scale has only changed about 6 lbs in the last 8 weeks but I get leaner and leaner each week. So far I haven't had any real big road blocks. I'm healthy and feeling great!

Only issue is I've been taking care of my very sick husband the last few weeks. Strep, pneumonia, upper respiratory infection and a uti. He is one sick guy...feel so bad for him. One thing I realized is how much my husband helps out with buying and prepping my food. I've been one busy girl working 2 jobs, prepping, and taking care of my husband.

So I'm going to try and keep this updated. I can't wait to step on stage. I'll post some picks soon.

KBigz81
09-18-2011, 09:28 PM
8 weeks out

shankuan
09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
wow! that's some progress there! Good job and good luck!

KBigz81
09-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks!!

So the last few days have been hectic of course. Tuesday morning my dog Gemma who is a Husky puppy and only weighs 40 lbs decided to eat 2 of my fatburners. 1 Oxy elite pro and 1 2.5 mg of yohimbine. NICE! So I had to take her to work and pour hydrogen peroxide to make her throw it up. She got it up! LOL I was freaking out since caffeine is toxic to a dog.

Workouts are going good...Legs yesterday I'm going to eliminate leg presses and squats from my workouts since my quads are plenty big enough. Doing high rep deadlifts and kettlebell swings to help lean my glutes, hams and lower back out. Only thing I'm doing for quads are leg exts, lots of lunges, step ups, and split squats on hack squat machine. Which I got that exercise from Suz!

I'm feeling pretty crappy today, but sometimes I feel like that after a high intensity leg workout. Almost feel like I have the flu. I have shoulders tonight and will see how that goes.

Since I'm eating sweet potatoes 3x a day now, I found a quick and easy way to prepare them. Boiled them, mashed them up and added cinnamon and nutmeg. And I'm loving it!!! Reminds of pumpkin. Yum!

Sunnyday
09-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey girl! So glad I found your thread. Looks like you are in a great place at 8 weeks out. Great progress pics!

I thought I was the only one who felt flu-like symptoms after doing legs. Yay, I'm not alone! :D

Love me sweet taters. My coach has me eating them every M3. I put a week's worth of them on a foil lined baking sheet and bake them til they are soft. Once they are cool I put them through the food processor with my own pumpkin pie spice mixture. :)

Subscribed!

Bekim Rizvani
09-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Kelly is gonna kick some butt this year, I can't wait to see the end result.

KBigz81
09-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Hey girl! So glad I found your thread. Looks like you are in a great place at 8 weeks out. Great progress pics!

I thought I was the only one who felt flu-like symptoms after doing legs. Yay, I'm not alone! :D

Love me sweet taters. My coach has me eating them every M3. I put a week's worth of them on a foil lined baking sheet and bake them til they are soft. Once they are cool I put them through the food processor with my own pumpkin pie spice mixture. :)

Subscribed!

I'll have to try baking them! I was never much into eating sweet potatoes until this prep and I love them. Keep me full.

See and I thought I was the only one w/flu like symptoms day after a leg day. I thought I was jut being a sissy :cry:

I'm lucky that I have an awesome boss who let me take an hour nap at work. Felt better after that.

I hit shoulders hard and heavy tonight. Low rest times w/heavier weight. Nice for a change and got my heart rate going. Wednesday's are always a long day. Cardio in the morning, work 9-5, 2 clients after work, and then I need to lift myself. The ride home on the Harley is the only relaxing time that I get.

KBigz81
09-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Kelly is gonna kick some butt this year, I can't wait to see the end result.

Hell yes! With your help I definitely will kick some ass this year!

shankuan
09-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Thanks!!
Since I'm eating sweet potatoes 3x a day now, I found a quick and easy way to prepare them. Boiled them, mashed them up and added cinnamon and nutmeg. And I'm loving it!!! Reminds of pumpkin. Yum!

Subscribed!

I'll have to try baking them! I was never much into eating sweet potatoes until this prep and I love them. Keep me full.

See and I thought I was the only one w/flu like symptoms day after a leg day. I thought I was jut being a sissy :cry:

I'm lucky that I have an awesome boss who let me take an hour nap at work. Felt better after that.

I hit shoulders hard and heavy tonight. Low rest times w/heavier weight. Nice for a change and got my heart rate going. Wednesday's are always a long day. Cardio in the morning, work 9-5, 2 clients after work, and then I need to lift myself. The ride home on the Harley is the only relaxing time that I get.

You ride a harley??? that's just badass right there! lolol

I will eat them taters till i'm sick! I peel them, put them in a dish and sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda and dayuuuummmm!!! SUPERDELISH!!!

KBigz81
09-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Yes Maam I do....09 Street Glide. Its like therapy to me.

stephaniewilles
09-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Nice thread!!! I'm trying to keep up here but there are so many dang good journals and I have less and less time every week somehow!! LOL!!

Good luck to you, I'm following along even if silent!!! =)

KBigz81
09-22-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm going to keep up on it.... Glad you joined!

I'm having a really tough time sleeping. I wake up about every hour and either have to pee or just checking the alarm. Its getting annoying. I just want to sleep a full night without waking up.

Had a client this morning at 7:30 and it was 50 degrees and my dumbass self decided to take the bike. My hands were numb by the time I got there! Time for some gloves!

Had a client after work and then worked my arms out and then cardio on the stair mill which I absolutely hated tonight. Sometimes I have no problem doing cardio and there are days that I just stare at the clock waiting for it to get over with.

KBigz81
09-23-2011, 11:07 AM
There are days when you absolutley hate how you look when on a prep. But this week I'm loving waking up and looking in the mirror and noticing huge differences in how my body is changing. I can say that this has to be my best prep so far. Its amazing what 2 and half years of rest and growing can do. My metabolism is going crazy right now, and I've never experienced that.

KBigz81
09-24-2011, 08:26 PM
So today I worked Chest and I dread it everytime I work chest. Ever since shoulder surgery I feel like I'm really weak in this area and I'm afraid to push it too far.
Smith Bench 3x8 175
Incline DB 3x10 60lb db's
Incline flye 4x10-12 45lb db's
Machine fly 4x10 130lbs
Cardio for 40 mins split up between the treadmill and stairmill
Sitting at 155 now and starting show a lot of vascularity.
started tanning this week...I hate it so much, but someone told me it will help w/my acne. I'm also trying out cetaphil. Usually nizoral takes care of it but it isn't touching it.

I did buy a new pair of jeans today. Every now and then I splurge and buy a pair of Buckle jeans which are 90 bucks. I'm sure alot of you ladies have problems finding jeans that fit you right. Small waist w/muscular thighs don't mix to well. And it just so happens that these jeans fit me perfectly which doesn't make my husband too happy. But I've taken him jean shopping with me just to prove to him what I have to go through when shopping for jeans.

KBigz81
09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
154 this morning!! Worked back and cardio today. So I was coming up the stairs and this snooty bitch stopped to look at me, turned around, looked at me again and gave me a disgusted look. Like are you fucking serious! She made it very obvious too. I just smiled and kept walking. People can be such assholes. I shouldn't let it bother me but this lady really irritated me today.

So my back workout went really good and cardio just absolutely blew. Did 15 mins on treadmill 30 mins on stairmill.

Barbell rows 5x10 145lbs really concentrated on the squeeze each rep
2x5 wide grip pullups
2x5 narrow grip pullups
2x5 underhand pullups
ALL DONE FROM A DEAD HANG
4x10 high cable rows again concentration on the squeeze
3x12 straight arm pushdowns
3x15 reverse hyperextension for the glutes

Going to chill out for the rest of the day and watch some football. GO BEARS!!!

sassy69
09-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Very nice progress K! Very much looking forward to seeing how you cut up for stage time! Your sweeps are going to be an art creation!

BTW that same lady is going to be giving you the "Bitch" look just before showtime, and you'll catch her telling one of her friends at the gym "I want to look like her, just not as big". Highly recommend you do lots of ab work in a sports bra and booty shorts when you're about 2 weeks out. Make sure you're there when she is. :) You'll also find lots of the young studs (e.g. 18 yrs old "I wanna get big & cut") asking you how you train this or that. Sometimes that alone makes 6 months of diet & cardio worth it.

KBigz81
09-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks Sass! Legs and ass are what always worry me when dieting for a show. I haven't figured out how to keep the fat off them in the offseason while trying to add muscle. Thats why I need to work with a trainer all year round. I'm wondering if I would benefit from some HIIT right now. Those usually help shock them a bit. But my knees don't take too kindly to them. Knees are in alot of pain while doing cardio. Squats and leg presses are out for the rest of the show. I feel like I'm crippled a day after doing those.

Oh trust me I will shove it in her face!! I'm usually pretty modest and don't wear tight clothing. But 2 weeks out I'm going to make sure she sees me.

Suzanne
09-25-2011, 09:37 PM
You look great made lots of progress!!!! nice quads!!! :yep:

KBigz81
09-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the compliment Suz. Looking forward to stepping on stage to show off my improvements. Its so awesome to see what you have done after taking the bodyfat off. So far I'm happy with what I'm seeing.

Here are 7 weeks out photos. Couldn't upload anymore photos for some reason but looks like I've made some improvements from last week. Not real happy w/the glutes and arms but they will come. Glutes probably last.

KBigz81
09-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Had a fairly long day at work. My fatburners make me about half a spaz in the morning so I try and get as much done as I can before I start to slow down in the afternoon. Had a shitty headache for most of the day too. Bekim dropped my carbs by about 30 a day and I'm wondering if its from that. Starting to get that shitty feeling so I must be doing something right. :yep:

Was just a cardio day....ended up doing 10 sets of kettle bell swings to work on my glutes and hammies. Thats cardio in its self. 12 sets of HIIT on the elliptical and followed up with 20 mins of medium intensity cardio.

I remember last time I dieted on carbs HIIT helped lean my legs out. So hopefully the same thing happens with this prep.

katt981
09-27-2011, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=KBigz81;1546290]154 this morning!! Worked back and cardio today. So I was coming up the stairs and this snooty bitch stopped to look at me, turned around, looked at me again and gave me a disgusted look. Like are you fucking serious! She made it very obvious too. I just smiled and kept walking. People can be such assholes. I shouldn't let it bother me but this lady really irritated me today.
QUOTE]

LMAO... I agree w/Sassy.. you wear those booty shorts and show off your stuff... then you'll really get the 'bitch' look... LOL:yep:

KBigz81
09-27-2011, 11:09 AM
So I know I've got a cold coming on...any ideas of what I can take to help ward it off. possibly emergen-c lite???

shankuan
09-27-2011, 11:41 AM
So I know I've got a cold coming on...any ideas of what I can take to help ward it off. possibly emergen-c lite???

Tried to ward it off last week and despite upping the vit c etc ended up with the flu by thurs/fri. Did some solid 'sweating it out' (slow cardio, sauna with menthol) and upped the vit c, and multi for a few days PLUS some quality sleep (7-10hrs a night). That seemed to work for me, by sunday night/monday morning i was good as new. The key though was to NOT stress over it. I simply brought things down a notch, if only for a day or two.

dbmneto
09-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Great photos, congratulations.

KBigz81
09-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Thank you....

So I still have the cold creeping in. Taking a little easy in the gym. Doing some lighter cardio and not going nuts on the weights. Was a very late night had 2 clients until 730p. Wednesday are always very long days for me. Order my suit today from CC Fitwear. Its a butterfly top which I've never gotten before, but she said it works best since I lack breasteses :-) Still haven't picked a routine yet. Have a few songs picked out but it depends on what mood I'm in that day.

Cardio in the AM
Arms in the PM

DB curls 3x8 40's
Tricep pressdown 3x8 140lbs

Machine curls 3x10 45lbs
Dips 3x15 should have done them weighted but didn't want to push it

Incline DB curls 3x10 25's
reverse cable tri 3x10 50lbs

shankuan
09-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Thank you....

So I still have the cold creeping in. Taking a little easy in the gym. Doing some lighter cardio and not going nuts on the weights. Was a very late night had 2 clients until 730p. Wednesday are always very long days for me. Order my suit today from CC Fitwear. Its a butterfly top which I've never gotten before, but she said it works best since I lack breasteses :-) Still haven't picked a routine yet. Have a few songs picked out but it depends on what mood I'm in that day.

Cardio in the AM
Arms in the PM

DB curls 3x8 40's
Tricep pressdown 3x8 140lbs

Machine curls 3x10 45lbs
Dips 3x15 should have done them weighted but didn't want to push it

Incline DB curls 3x10 25's
reverse cable tri 3x10 50lbs

I just got my suit from her as well! I love it! My night show suit from last year I also got from her!

Good call on taking it easy, it will make your recovery that much quicker.

KBigz81
09-29-2011, 11:29 PM
I was thinking about wearing my old suit from the last show for the prejudging but I don't think its going to fit right. HMMMM

My ass is really sore tonight after my glute/hammie workout. OMG just sitting hurts...love it!!

SLDL'S 4x15 70# DB'S
Seated leg curls 4x10-15 95lbs squeezed on every rep
Lunges 5x50 lunges I was hurting after 250 lunges
kettle bell swings 4x20 supersetted w/step ups

BTW it is really annoying to get stopped in the middle of an exercise to get asked if you are doing a show. Seriously can you not see what I'm doing, and there is a reason I have headphones on. I'm ok with people asking me why I'm leaning out but can't you wait? Ok thats my gripe for the day.

I'm also getting some BAD acid reflux....It comes up while I'm working which is not so cool.

Suzanne
09-30-2011, 12:47 AM
oooh new suits is exciting! Hope you are feeling better

KBigz81
10-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Cold is hanging on a bit, I'm just going to work through it and hope it goes away. Just a nagging cough thats annoying.

So I'm 6 weeks out, 153.2 and very focused!! Also got some awesome news that my hubby was accepted into nursing school for spring 2012! He's been waiting since Fall of 2010. SO proud of him!!

Today was an off day from the gym. But did some AM cardio and PM HIIT on the stairmill. 15 sec sprints set at 16 and 45 rest set at 5 and did that 13 x's. My legs were screaming afterwards! Lets see what my knees think of it tomorrow.

I was hoping it was going to be warmer tomorrow. Wanted to go for a long ride on the Harley but its supposed to be in the lower 60's and windy.

KBigz81
10-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm so happy this morning! I slept all night for the first time in a REALLY long time. And my husband slept with me for the first time in 4 weeks. He had been sleeping downstairs because he was coughing too much from the pneumonia.

I did wake up starving this morning and was looking forward to my steak, and realized I still needed to cook it. I hate cooking it on the broiler since it makes it tougher. I usually do it on the smoker, makes it tender and juicy! Yum.

KBigz81
10-01-2011, 11:57 PM
OK I'm getting to the point that I'm gagging while eating the cod and I have to eat 3x a day. Anyone have any suggestions on a good way to season it? I know I just need to suck it up and deal with it, but seasoning could always help. Oh yeah and I'm starving all the fucking time!

swingslammer
10-02-2011, 12:03 AM
BBQ Sauce.....Mmmmmm Cod and BBQ. Sounds gross actually but hey you could give it a try? Good luck and you look like you are on your way.

KBigz81
10-02-2011, 12:08 AM
yeah I doubt my trainer will ok bbq sauce 6 weeks out. Pretty bland right now. Nice try though lol How is the walden farms bbq sauce?

sassy69
10-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Can't stand cod. Can you do tilapia? Better orange roughy, if you can find it. (Sometimes frozen at Costco). Otherwise the best I can offer you is tilapia seasoned with paprika, or better, Old Bay seasoning. If you can grill it, rock the hell out of it. Otherwise I use the broiler.

Suzanne
10-02-2011, 02:50 AM
for the fish
crystal light lemonade
dill

soy sauce & splenda

webers lemon zest i think it's called

paul prudhommes blackening seasoning

i do all this til 2 week out then just not the splend or crystal lite but switch to stevia

KBigz81
10-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Can't stand cod. Can you do tilapia? Better orange roughy, if you can find it. (Sometimes frozen at Costco). Otherwise the best I can offer you is tilapia seasoned with paprika, or better, Old Bay seasoning. If you can grill it, rock the hell out of it. Otherwise I use the broiler.
I'm not sure really why he has me eating just cod? I probably should ask. I miss my chicken! I was seasoning the cod w/chili powder and cayenne pepper but I noticed I was getting heartburn all the time so I had to stop it.

for the fish
crystal light lemonade
dill

soy sauce & splenda

webers lemon zest i think it's called

paul prudhommes blackening seasoning

i do all this til 2 week out then just not the splend or crystal lite but switch to stevia

I like the sweet and salty idea. I will def give this a try because somethings got to work. Thanks Suz!

And OMG that cannoli looked ridiculous! I have a few cannoli recipes from my husbands family cook book that I wanted to give a try after the show. I'm almost afraid to try and make the shells. Hear they are very fragile to mess with.

tammyp
10-02-2011, 08:46 AM
i was on all fish for almost 10 weeks. i do tilapia....its not that i like it better than cod, its cheaper. most white fish has same macros. i do walden farms bbq. and i did trade up to 99% ff chic once in a while. macros are the same.

KBigz81
10-02-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm getting the cod for about 6.99 a lb so yes Tilapia is cheaper and I was wondering about the macros. Didn't know if fish had something to do with helping you lean out better???

shankuan
10-02-2011, 11:56 AM
i've been having fish even before prep started and ALOT of it as been cod. on days i get fats, i usually saute red onions, scotch bonnet pepper, thyme and some mrs dash using cooking spray add the fish (shredded) and then mix evoo (amount required to meet fat macros) with some balsamic or apple cider vinegar and a touch of splenda, soy sauce (occasionally) and sprinkle over. the acidity of the vinegar plus the sweetness makes me look forward to eating it.

on non fat days i do the same thing but then add frozen callaloo (think collard greens) with a touch of water and cover the pan to let it steam cook. fish comes out nice and tender and I get a filling meal if for all of 5 minutes.

i KNOW the hunger feeling girl. i'm hungry all day everyday no matter which day of the week it is, except refeed day. :drool: hang in there. 5 weeks 6 days to go. you have this.

KBigz81
10-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Thanks girl! I can't remember being hungry like this all the time.

SO I did take the advice of Suzanne except I put lemon juice and stevia w/a little bit of sea salt, and it helps a little. At least its tolerable.

Worked Back this morning

Braced DB rows 5x10 50# db's made sure that I was pulling with just my back and squeezing at the top. These are always tough

pull ups from dead hang 2x5 each of underhand, widegrip, and narrow grip

sumo deadlifts 4x15-20 145lbs slow reps squeezing at the top trying to hit my glutes and hams with these

cable rows w/rope 4x10 95lbs but again slow and squeezing

reverse hyperextensions 4x15 50lbs

overall I was feeling weak this morning. I'm thinking it was from an adrenaline dump after I dropped the Harley last night....oops Backing out of a driveway and hit some gravel on a hill and it went down. Only managed to break the highway peg off the engine guard and a little scuff underneath the hard bags. Not cool. I manage to pick the 900 lb bike back up. And then heard it when I got home. I think my pride was hurting more than anything. And was left with some nasty bruises on my legs. I felt like such an ass!

KBigz81
10-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Ok so the splenda and lemon juice worked like a charm. No fish taste. Sitting at 151.5 this morning and felt like shit all day.

Woke up at 515 for cardio and then had a client at 730 then work from 9-5. Lucky I have an awesome boss who let me take an hour and a half nap at work. Felt a little better after that. Bekim dropped my carbs on Monday and I'm definitely feeling the effects of it, or at least my blood sugar is starting to drop to a point where I'm feeling dizzy sometimes, can't focus and sleepy alot. We may make some changes if it gets worse. So my shoulder workout kinda sucked ass. I was feeling flat and weak. Not a fun combination.

DB shoulder presses 3x8 55's
incline db raises 4x12 30's
wide grip upright rows 4x10 70lbs
rear delt cable raises 4x12 40lbs
DB Shrugs 3x8 90's

Had a trainers meeting afterwards where they tell me that i have to have 25 paid sessions a month or else they won't pay for our membership. Well I'm just comfortable enough and really don't have enough time for anymore clients because of my full time job and plus training for the show. How do you go from requiring 10 paid sessions to 25??? I'm like right at 25 so that means if I have clients that are sick or go on vacation I have to pay my membership myself....thats a crock of fucking shit. I love training people. Its almost...almost a hobby for me. I'm almost to the point at my ft job that I don't need Golds or their horseshit. They pay us like shit and expect us to come to mandatory meetings and do complimenatry workouts for free ?? kiss my ass I walked out of the meeting.

katt981
10-05-2011, 11:05 AM
25???? Holy Shit! Do they expect you to work full-time at the gym and have your full time job PLUS train?? That's insane :hypno:

Suzanne
10-05-2011, 11:58 AM
After I got laid off from my programming job few years back I decided to do some PT at 24 fitness while i was looking for a job. Working at a corp gym sucks!! like you said don't pay shit! make you harass people to sell personal training. Demand you sell supplements.

Only way I would ever do it again is if i was independent!!

Keep it up getting close!

KBigz81
10-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah its absolutley ridiculous! They said they may require us to be in the gym for 10 hours a week. Either it come from paid clients or prospecting. So if its prospecting that means I don't get paid. I'm sorry home girl don't play that game. I don't work for free, and I told the head trainer if they are making it mandatory then they HAVE to pay us at least base salary per hour. He didn't say anything after that. See my problem is that I'm out spoken and I have trouble keeping my mouth shut. Thats why I'm looking forward to owning my own office next summer and being my own boss. I don't take well to supervisors for some reason. And hate being micromanaged which is what Golds is doing.

I love my clients! They renew everytime and it gives me great satisfaction to see them better themselves and that I'm part of that change! Thats why I say its more like a hobby to me. I don't think I could quit and let them down. One of them I trained for a figure show this year and it was her first show and she ended up w/5 trophies and ended up 2nd overall! I loved it!!! And I was so proud of her.

KBigz81
10-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Been a little mia for a week. Dealing with work and clients, and my low blood sugar has been leaving me w/little energy. Had to make some changes to my diet and I'm now on a keto diet to keep my blood sugar levels stable. Also hoping the diet helps out my legs. They are not wanting to let go of that fat. My weight is now at 149.6 and of course I'm expecting it to drop alot this week by doing the keto diet.

Workouts havent been that great because of my hypoglycemia and cardio has been a huge struggle, hell doing my job is been tough too. Its not something that can be ignored.

Suzanne
10-10-2011, 03:04 AM
Getting tighter and tighter every pic.

That hypoglycemia is not fun. I would only get it on cardio adn only cardio done after i had eaten not fasted AM cardio. I would get lightheaded my vision would get weird cold chills. thank God i only had AM cardio this prep so I had no issues

Hopefully switching to keto will help you. When I had it we just made sure the carb before cardio was oats since is a slow carb

KBigz81
10-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Blood sugar is finally stable! Energy levels are back up and I feel pretty good, just fighting another cold. Drinking lots of green tea right now.

Quick question to everyone out there...ever had a tingling sensation in your triceps or I guess any muscle close to a show It almost feels like needles prickling in both of my triceps when I work them. Maybe pinched nerves...but its both of them. It radiates a little bit down my forearm but the main spot is my triceps. Kinda weird but on the other hand kinda worrying me a bit. Any thoughts of what it could be?

Suzanne
10-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Blood sugar is finally stable! Energy levels are back up and I feel pretty good, just fighting another cold. Drinking lots of green tea right now.

Quick question to everyone out there...ever had a tingling sensation in your triceps or I guess any muscle close to a show It almost feels like needles prickling in both of my triceps when I work them. Maybe pinched nerves...but its both of them. It radiates a little bit down my forearm but the main spot is my triceps. Kinda weird but on the other hand kinda worrying me a bit. Any thoughts of what it could be?

yes i had prickly feeling when really lean never figured out what it was

KBigz81
10-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Ok at least I know I'm not the only one. Was afraid I was going to tear something. Maybe a really good deep tissue massage might help because my muscles are feeling really tight and I do stretch and pose during my workouts.

Thanks Suzanne

KBigz81
10-16-2011, 06:37 PM
148.9 this morning...scale hasn't change much but I'm getting leaner and harder since I started the keto last Monday. I feel hella better too. Starting to see hamstring glute tie in when I bend over which is something I've never seen before. I've got 4 weeks to go and I usually start seeing alot more changes in my body from my last preps these last 4 weeks. So I'm really excited what the end result is going to be. Never been this lean before in my life...and I'm feeling it too.

Had some drama in my life this week. My 16yo step son decided to move back in with his drunken whore of a mother because she pays no attention to him and he has no rules. That has been pretty difficult to deal with because we think he's headed down a bad road and it scares us to death. Really worried about him. So I thought I could go w/o any drama through this prep but I should have known better.

sassy69
10-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Congrats on some awesome progress for you! Its always a ground-breaker to make significant progress over previous preps. Its what brings so much to the whole learning experience.

And just, wow.. fingers crossed for the stepson situation. When you feel that a potential life-directly choice at a critical fork in the road is underway while you watch, it is upsetting and drama-driving enough. When its while you're in the home stretch to a show, which is drama-driving and upsetting enough on its own... just pace yourself and make sure you're getting some good rest & recovery in there!

KBigz81
10-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Ugh shit shit shit i have the fucking flu

sassy69
10-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Ugh shit shit shit i have the fucking flu

Oh hell. UP the Vit C & water intake, get good rest and listen to your body. Hopefully it will come & go quickly!

Feel better! :flowers:

The Prodigy
10-17-2011, 06:32 PM
I trained thru the flu and trust me...never again!

KBigz81
10-17-2011, 07:47 PM
I was told to take oregano oil..which is some nasty shit! And 1 gram of vitamin C w/every meal. I did get my cardio in this morning but I'm taking the night off from the gym and plan on going to bed early tonight.

I don't know how you did it...or else I'm a big pussy lol My thought is to get better as fast as possible so I can put 100% effort into my workouts instead of half assing them and never getting better.

KBigz81
10-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Feeling a little better today. Ended up going home sick from work yesterday and took the entire day off from cardio and the gym. Was running a pretty good fever. I'm back at work and I'm going to go into the gym tonight and do a light shoulder workout and cardio on the treadmill afterwards. I hope these past 2 days haven't set me back too far in my prep. I'm 3 1/2 weeks out and every workout counts.

Sunnyday
10-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Hang in there, girl...hope you are feeling better soon! :)

KBigz81
10-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Thank you Sunny....I'm kinda glad this is hitting me now and not a week out.

KBigz81
10-22-2011, 09:37 PM
weighed 150.2 this morning but I know I'm getting leaner since switching to keto. Lower back and glutes are finally leaning up. Upper body is looking great just excited for this to be over with lol. Went to a baby shower and my aunt made almond thumbprints with my Grandmas icing recipe. UGH
:drool: Its an almond flavored icing that is the freaking best. She said she would make some for me after the show. Here are 3 week out photos. I think I've tightened up alot since my last photos. See what you think

Sunnyday
10-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Great looking pics at 3 weeks out!! You are gonna kill it! :D

KBigz81
10-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks! Feeling alot better since last week. I got this whipped!

sassy69
10-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Very nice progress and getting TIGHT!

Eye on the prize! Glad the keto diet is working for ya!

KBigz81
10-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Keto diet is working great! Thanks Sass...start sweat suit cardio tomorrow morning. woo hoo! Time to get tighter!

KBigz81
10-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Still at 149 but getting harder and leaner everyday. Its amazing what the last 3 weeks can do. Not happy about my upper glutes but nothing I can do about it now. I know I have to stay leaner in the offseason and it is such a struggle for me to stay lean. I obviously need to work with a trainer/nutritionist to keep me on a diet.

Had a really bad hypo attack on Wednesday. After my back workout I started sweating like crazy, heart rate dropped, and slurred speech. FUCKING SCARY! Should of had Reno pick me up from the gym, I had no business even driving. I had to eat some carbs to get my blood sugar back up, which doesn't help me keto but my health is more important. After the show I need to get some blood work done. I'm pretty worried that I'm heading further into diabetes. :dunno:

Suzanne
10-29-2011, 04:16 PM
yep def tighter! enjoying watching the pics as you change

My upper gutes go away with water drop

KBigz81
11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Suits came in! CC fitwear did an awesome job. Got some active release therapy since I decided to fall down my wooden stairs 2 days ago and fucked up my back. Yeah I'm a clumsy ass. Its making posing difficult and I'm holding some water from the inflammation. Icing alot hoping it goes down before next week. down to no fat days to try and strip off some more fat.

shankuan
11-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Suits came in! CC fitwear did an awesome job. Got some active release therapy since I decided to fall down my wooden stairs 2 days ago and fucked up my back. Yeah I'm a clumsy ass. Its making posing difficult and I'm holding some water from the inflammation. Icing alot hoping it goes down before next week. down to no fat days to try and strip off some more fat.

CCfit wear rocks for sure! Sorry to hear about your fall that sucks so close to competition. You and I sound so alike, i dropped a 45lb plate on my big toe and fractured it last year 2 weeks out from competition last year. Suffice it to say posing was a challenge but i was determined to get through. You WILL get through just do what you can! 1 week 3 days out you and I are.

Hang in there, almost at the end. I too had all fats taken out so i'm with ya on the suffering. Hang tight Kb!!

The Prodigy
11-02-2011, 12:24 PM

I hate no fat days! I usually get there at 8 weeks out! LOL!!!

I am sorry about your back! Ouchie! Are you doing retarded things on no carbs and fats?

Post pics of your suit! I LOOOOVE suits!

KBigz81
11-03-2011, 10:22 AM
CCfit wear rocks for sure! Sorry to hear about your fall that sucks so close to competition. You and I sound so alike, i dropped a 45lb plate on my big toe and fractured it last year 2 weeks out from competition last year. Suffice it to say posing was a challenge but i was determined to get through. You WILL get through just do what you can! 1 week 3 days out you and I are.

Hang in there, almost at the end. I too had all fats taken out so i'm with ya on the suffering. Hang tight Kb!!

I'm feeling better today, back is still a bit stiff but I'm able to get back to posing again. No Fat days are no fun, I eat and I'm still hungry! UGH!

What show are you doing?? We got it whipped!!

I hate no fat days! I usually get there at 8 weeks out! LOL!!!

I am sorry about your back! Ouchie! Are you doing retarded things on no carbs and fats?

Post pics of your suit! I LOOOOVE suits!

Not so much retarded things, but my mood is so shitty! And I can't sleep. Only good thing is that I'm getting leaner and harder. Down to 146.9 this morning. And I feel like I'm going to knaw on my arm, I get so freaking hungry.

I'll post pics of the new suits tonight. BTW I love your journal! And I can't wait to try some of the chocolate/pb Isolyze. My only saviour right now Chocolate Isolyze/fruit punch fiber cake. I can't wait to eat those...sad I know.

KBigz81
11-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Sitting at 147. More and more I lean out I feel I'm meant for physique division. Don't know if I'll ever be able to fill out like I need to do bodybuilding, or else I'll still feel like a linebacker in the offseason. Not sure if thats what I want to do yet. But I think my body type is meant for physique. Opinions would be appreciated. :yep: I could stay where I'm at and not bulk up in the offseason which sounds alot more tempting than feeling like a linebacker. But on the otherhand I love to eat. UGH

Had a bad low blood sugar episode last night, and have only done 1 day of cardio this week but no fats, so I'm thinking its from very low cals. Had to eat oatmeal w/maple syrup and brown sugar in it to get my blood sugar back up. Tasted damn good but I didn't like eating it 1 week out. Afraid it will mess me up. Its weird that I'm leaning out w/no cardio. Never had that problem before.

shankuan
11-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Looking good girl! 8 days to go, so almost there. I understand the 'uncertainty' with finding your 'place' in this sport but the best way to approach that is to go with what your gut (and heart) is telling you.

Sorry about the low blood sugar, I can relate as i had the same thing happen to me last night DURING a class :hypno: Really awful feeling that is. As for you doing no cardio and still lean out just speaks to your body becoming more efficient PLUS that's a GREAT way to go into a peek week if i've ever heard one :yep:

8 days and counting...so close!

KBigz81
11-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks! We are soooo close!!! I'm getting blood work done after the show for sure. Also with the no cardio I'm hoping for a good aftershow rebound. I know I'll get some sort of rebound, and I already have a plan in place. But I'm usually doing a shit load of cardio for several weeks prior to a show and get terrible post show rebounds.

swingslammer
11-04-2011, 11:49 AM
The new suits look awsome, somehow they make you look leaner? Physique smisique.....you look great, stick with Bodybuilding...you look just fine. Good luck. Cal

KBigz81
11-06-2011, 04:45 PM
HOW in the fuck did I gain 3 lbs of water in one day??? I trained legs very light yesterday and fats were kept very low about 12 grams. I'm a bit constipated but not to the point that its making me hold water like a fucking whale. SO IRRITATED RIGHT NOW!!

shankuan
11-07-2011, 10:02 AM
HOW in the fuck did I gain 3 lbs of water in one day??? I trained legs very light yesterday and fats were kept very low about 12 grams. I'm a bit constipated but not to the point that its making me hold water like a fucking whale. SO IRRITATED RIGHT NOW!!

deep breaths work in a situation like this :) You only have a few days to go KB it'll clear and you'll be fine. Ain't it a bitch though that with all the veggies we eat we can still end up constipated :confused::confused:

But now is when you just eat, pose, rest and repeat (not counting work etc). You GOT THIS girlie!! :yep:

KBigz81
11-07-2011, 01:50 PM
LOL I was freaking out yesterday. Ended drinking a bottle of magnesium citrate to get things moving again. Well it worked...lol Still a little water in the stomach but I'm also increasing my water for a few days. Getting so excited but at the same time very exhausted. Doesn't take much to run out of gas. Looking forward to carbs starting Wednesday!!

KBigz81
11-08-2011, 04:52 PM
I know I have just days to go, but it feels like my body doesn't want to cooperate. I'm retaining water like crazy, and I get hypo just sitting at my desk. Not cool at all. Hoping the next few days get better. I start carbing up tomorrow and hoping today is my last bad day with blood sugar issues. Its like my body is saying a big FUCK YOU! to me.

katt981
11-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Sorry you're having issues.. :hugme: It's so close now!!! After those carbs, I bet you'll feel better :)

KBigz81
11-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks Katt. Almost there...I know. But it feels like my body is going backwards. Just keeps fighting me.

sassy69
11-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Don't panic! Stress = Cortisol! Think happy thoughts ... baby kittens, fuzzy bunnies, rainbows, Justin Bieber..

wait.. eek.

Anyway , positive thoughts w/ you on the transition into show time!

drhusein
11-08-2011, 06:53 PM
will waiting for your new posts friend :)

The Prodigy
11-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Thanks Katt. Almost there...I know. But it feels like my body is going backwards. Just keeps fighting me.

So much of it is mental in the final weeks! Hang in there!

Bekim Rizvani
11-08-2011, 09:34 PM
4 days left we got this, time to relax:)

KBigz81
11-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Don't panic! Stress = Cortisol! Think happy thoughts ... baby kittens, fuzzy bunnies, rainbows, Justin Bieber..

wait.. eek.

Anyway , positive thoughts w/ you on the transition into show time!
My Happy thoughts are food...and going on a date with my husband.

So much of it is mental in the final weeks! Hang in there!

You are right! I haven't competed in over 2 years and I forgot what the last few weeks are like. Makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking when I decided to do this show. LOL j/k It'll be worth it when I'm up on stage.

4 days left we got this, time to relax:)

I'm trying...better now that I have some carbs in me. My brain is functioning on a somewhat normal level. Thanks for all your help Bekim.

KBigz81
11-11-2011, 09:06 AM
1 day to go...still holding some water or else its just fat...but I was tighter last week, so more than likely water. I know I should be leaner but my body would not allow it. I know I did the best I could. I just have to find the right combination of cardio and diet so my hypoglycemia does not get out of control like it did. If I can't then I may not compete anymore as I can't keep doing this to my body and if I can't get lean like I need to be I shouldn't be stepping on stage. Anyways thanks for all your support! You guys are fantastic!

shankuan
11-11-2011, 06:04 PM
It'll all work out. All you can do now is just go on stage and kill it! You did your BEST and that's all you can do! Be proud of you! Have a great show tomorrow girl, I'll be routing for you :yep:

Sunnyday
11-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Woo hoo! Go get 'em! :excited:

KBigz81
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM
It'll all work out. All you can do now is just go on stage and kill it! You did your BEST and that's all you can do! Be proud of you! Have a great show tomorrow girl, I'll be routing for you :yep:

I'll be routing for you too!! Good luck!!

Woo hoo! Go get 'em! :excited:

Thanks!! I would go get them but I'm the only female bodybuilder competing....Super bummed out!

KBigz81
11-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Had alot of fun this morning....no one to compete with though. I was the only female bodybuilder :byeg:. Must of scared them away haha j/k Had a burger for lunch and now I'm relaxing.

MrsSims
01-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Hey Kelly!! Your statuses on Facebook are very entertaining! Lol.. just had to stop in your journal and say hi!! You look awesome in your pics and its great to know another pretty face in this industry. Im following your journal for sure!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The Prodigy
01-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Have fun girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it done!