PDA

View Full Version : Ran a cycle with little or no results?

Lee Penman
05-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Ever run a cycle and experienced little or no results? What do you think went wrong?

partsRheavy
05-15-2009, 09:18 PM
DHEA at 50 mg for 2 months. Not much in the way of results during the cycle, but had some nice strength gains in the couple of months after the cycle.

45 y.o. female, 137lbs. Unfortunately, no blood work taken.

My hypothesis is that most of the DHEA went toward estrogen biosynthesis and only a little bit toward testosterone biosynthesis. I think it might be most effective post-menopause. (I am pretty far from that).

Or, my diet discipline could have been off. This was from September 18-December 18 of last year. Nothing tried since.

Lee Penman
05-16-2009, 12:11 AM
DHEA at 50 mg for 2 months. Not much in the way of results during the cycle, but had some nice strength gains in the couple of months after the cycle.

45 y.o. female, 137lbs. Unfortunately, no blood work taken.

My hypothesis is that most of the DHEA went toward estrogen biosynthesis and only a little bit toward testosterone biosynthesis. I think it might be most effective post-menopause. (I am pretty far from that).

Or, my diet discipline could have been off. This was from September 18-December 18 of last year. Nothing tried since.
DHEA is over rated, I was talking about anabolic steroid use and effects

Sistersteel
05-16-2009, 03:39 AM
The only cycle I ever ran that yielded zero benefits was an all var cycle. I think the dose was too low and the drug is so damn expensive, it was hard to run it at an effective dosage for any significant amount of time without breaking the bank.

Lee Penman
05-16-2009, 09:06 AM
The only cycle I ever ran that yielded zero benefits was an all var cycle. I think the dose was too low and the drug is so damn expensive, it was hard to run it at an effective dosage for any significant amount of time without breaking the bank.
What do you consider as too low in this case?

Sistersteel
05-16-2009, 12:20 PM
What do you consider as too low in this case?

Well, we typically recommend 20mg of var a day on the high end to women and 10mg a day in two doses on the low end.
I personally did not see any results at 20mg a day. But it is a conservative dose so despite my personal experiences with it, I will still recommend women to run it at that.

sassy69
05-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Other initial considerations are the quality of your stuff, the dose of your stuff and is it actually the stuff you thought it was. Technically speaking, the only thing that is a near guarantee of being what you think it is, is pharmaceutical grade compounds gotten w/ a prescription. Everything else is a crap shoot. That's why we recommend to start low w/ things like anavar because you can get out of the cycle quickly if you aren't seeing the "sides" within 10 days. But other stuff, you don't necessarily have that option, so again, even w/ the most well-researched cycle, you are still your very own petri dish.

fitbody
04-17-2010, 09:04 PM
your gear was crap
too many people these days go for price point
i go to who's reputable i don't care if i gotta pay more

s2h
04-18-2010, 06:34 AM
your gear was crap
too many people these days go for price point
i go to who's reputable i don't care if i gotta pay moreAgree,if your a female and you run gear and get nothing.Then that tells me it's bunk crap!

Suzanne
04-18-2010, 09:28 AM
I have also seen over the years people using but not putting in the proper intensity in the gym or eating enough.

Dedication in the off season as to be 100% just like on season if you want to improve

Bryan Hildebrand
04-19-2010, 12:00 AM
removing all the obvious factors of:

nutrition
nutritional timing
rest
training frequency
training intensity
fluid intake
proper supplementation for the drug being used
drug dosing
drug timing (primarily orals)

it often comes down to quality of drug. there are plenty of reputable UG's out there. if there werent, there would be a lot more skinny people in the gyms of this country.

LookImDancinCrazy!
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Just not enough food. Eat you skinny broad.