PDA

View Full Version : Test Tren etc...too much, too soon?

Lee Penman
05-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Do you think too many women are turning to these compounds these days before giving themilder drugs like Primo and Var a fair shot?

Sistersteel
05-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Absolutely. Quick Fixes, impatience, lack of knowledge, are what ruin most women.

sassy69
05-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Just anecdotally I haven't come across a lot of women who are diving right into the big stuff. For the most part they want orals and not injectibles and the whole "fear of test" and just the generally understood (which is all wrong anyway) sides of AAS keep them to the orals, which again, only look like using some OTC thermo - its a "pill".

But that said I think its probably not a well-informed decision to dive straight into the hard stuff, and particularly if you don't have a very clear purpose and already have years of balls to the wall training in place.

I know of a few 'hard gainer' women who have gone into stuff like EQ, though they have more exposure to the AAS in general (and thus better acceptance) due to an already active bf/hubby/etc. I think EQ is seen on par w/ primo so not "so bad" whereas prop is a "testosterone" which looks more hardcore.

tammyp
05-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Absolutely. Quick Fixes, impatience, lack of knowledge, are what ruin most women.

ditto that.

i cant imagine going hardcore like that to start. you can make great gains off var for your 1st cycle. rome wasnt built in a day.

NubianBeauty
05-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Hmmmm.. I would also say yes. Most women I have come across jump to Test pretty quick. They try Var and expect miracles.... when they don't get them then on to the next drug which is most often Test or Deca since they're easier to get. I will never understand how a woman can use 5-10mg Var for 8-10 weeks and expect alot of changes... just ain't gonna happen! Now sure if she has some mass already and is fairly lean she may see some results but not much. I have been around long enough and sampled more stuff to know better but when you try to tell others its like talking to a wall. I have now moved on from telling women to start with 5mg Var... that is just a waste IMO.