PDA

View Full Version : Legal Supp Stacks

Bodom1
02-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Im natural from a legal standpoint, and thats why I stay that way. (that is for anyone that wants to take this thread and turn it into ph's dont make you natural) Anyway Im dieting for another 3 weeks, and am trying to plan my offseason now. From your all's experience what are the best supplements to help put on muscle aside from the basics. My diet is solid as well as basic supps, Im just looking for something like the "Mass building stack" from ALRI or an equivalent. Ideally something with the least amount of sides...Thanks!

GetLean
02-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Have you ever looked into the Asteroid Stack by USPLabs?

militantmuscle
02-14-2009, 02:12 PM
What components of the EVO stack (ALRI) did you take?

Have you looked into Black China Labs and iForce? I have seen a lot of positive things about those two companies from PH users.

Bodom1
02-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey I have only taken Pro Anabol and Bad Ass Mass from ALRI. I saw some strength gains and noticed I was leaner while on those... I was just wondering what else was out there. I haven't used or heard of either of those companies you all mentioned but I will check them out! Have you all used them?

GetLean
02-14-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm using the ASteroid Stack right now and love it, strength increases and lost some good bf%. Keeps you lean, and helps you sleep also. Its all natural.