PDA

View Full Version : 8 weeks Out

mattyb
05-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Whats up everybody! I am doing my first show in 8 weeks and was wanting to know if I looked on pace or behind. I would appreciate any help!

billytrainer
05-17-2009, 07:04 PM
looking good buddy...

The Big Sexy
05-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Can't argue your physique your conditioning looks good for 8 weeks out for sure!

For the poses - If those are your poses and you were trying to hit them (I know sometimes for photos you just hit a non-strict pose, etc.)

Side Tricep - sit on your hammy more. Press your back knee into your ham - it'll help belly it out more. Also, rotate your chest a little more by bringing the right shoulder forward... it will make you look thicker and less narrow.

Abs/Quads - try not to lean back as much... you have the right idea to hit the abs at an angle - but you need to keep yourself on as much of a straight plane as possible, otherwise, it will diminish your physique and distort it.

the other two look ok - I might change my leg posturing on the front bicep - but the way you are doing it isn't bad. Perhaps work on also flaring your lats out during the front (and rear) double bi.

Hope that helps man - but your physique is looking great for 8 weeks!

mattyb
05-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Can't argue your physique your conditioning looks good for 8 weeks out for sure!

For the poses - If those are your poses and you were trying to hit them (I know sometimes for photos you just hit a non-strict pose, etc.)

Side Tricep - sit on your hammy more. Press your back knee into your ham - it'll help belly it out more. Also, rotate your chest a little more by bringing the right shoulder forward... it will make you look thicker and less narrow.

Abs/Quads - try not to lean back as much... you have the right idea to hit the abs at an angle - but you need to keep yourself on as much of a straight plane as possible, otherwise, it will diminish your physique and distort it.

the other two look ok - I might change my leg posturing on the front bicep - but the way you are doing it isn't bad. Perhaps work on also flaring your lats out during the front (and rear) double bi.

Hope that helps man - but your physique is looking great for 8 weeks!

Thanks! I really appreciate the posing tips! I will practice them more and maybe throw up some pics at 4-5 weeks out.

BigJD69
05-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Good luck!!!!

mattyb
05-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Good luck!!!!

Thanks!

mattyb
05-31-2009, 11:22 PM
Here are some updated pics. Yesterday I would have been 6 weeks out. I was wondering if I looked like I was still progressing well or if I need to change some things up. I would appreciate any opinions! I am still working on my posing. Starting tomorrow I am goning to do 20 minutes posing every night to get plenty of practice in.

mattyb
05-31-2009, 11:24 PM
Here are a couple more

mattyb
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Here are some pics at 4 weeks out. I'm not sure what my bodyfat is at right now?? I had stopped progressing, but Myth and Scoobysnacks helped me out and now I am back losing weight and noticing some differences :beerbang:

Feel free to make any comments or suggestions! I am still working on my posing and trying to get better at it.

mattyb
06-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Pics didnt load the first time. Here they are