PDA

View Full Version : DC training

BLUEBARON75
05-18-2009, 06:18 PM
no offence to the guys training dc because that shit is pretty intense.. but why is it that they act like their a bunch of badasses all the time?

bigtimektz
05-18-2009, 06:35 PM
no offence to the guys training dc because that shit is pretty intense.. but why is it that they act like their a bunch of badasses all the time?

Who are "they" that you are referring to? On this site, another forum or just in general?

FU*KMD!
05-18-2009, 09:15 PM
???...can you clarify?

BLUEBARON75
05-18-2009, 10:38 PM
everyone that trains dc. on this forum and everywhere else.

ironwarrior22
05-18-2009, 11:24 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I am a badass.:D

Strikerrjones
05-18-2009, 11:41 PM

It's because DC trainers get mailed a secret bad ass juice. When they drink it, they instantly become mean to nerds, their cars become motorcycles, and they become indifferent yet irresistible to women.

ironwarrior22
05-18-2009, 11:58 PM
It's because DC trainers get mailed a secret bad ass juice. When they drink it, they instantly become mean to nerds, their cars become motorcycles, and they become indifferent yet irresistible to women.
This is true.

bigtimektz
05-19-2009, 06:58 AM
everyone that trains dc. on this forum and everywhere else.

That is quite a blanket statement there. bodybuilding@17 are you maybe 17 years old? Are you mad because everyone told you that you're not ready or capable of DC training?

BLUEBARON75
05-19-2009, 09:18 AM
That is quite a blanket statement there. bodybuilding@17 are you maybe 17 years old? Are you mad because everyone told you that you're not ready or capable of DC training?

nahh its just a question that i was discussing with another in the gym. i'm not upset about it at all. i know its intense and i know i'm not ready for it. have you ever tried the Fst-7 training?

bigtimektz
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
nahh its just a question that i was discussing with another in the gym. i'm not upset about it at all. i know its intense and i know i'm not ready for it. have you ever tried the Fst-7 training?

I have never tried FST-7. Is that your training method?

BLUEBARON75
05-19-2009, 05:22 PM
no. i've been training split. such as shoulders and tri's or bi's and chest. it works for me.. i've put some quality mass on since this summer. do you compete?

bigtimektz
05-19-2009, 06:09 PM
no. i've been training split. such as shoulders and tri's or bi's and chest. it works for me.. i've put some quality mass on since this summer. do you compete?

I haven't heard that much about FST-7, I know Buster12 was doing it for a while and he said he got a good pump while on that program. I'm not sure as to it's effectiveness in building muscle. I do not plan on competing. Do you?

BLUEBARON75
05-19-2009, 08:16 PM
yes, i've already started. i did my first show in april.. it was pretty intense and i'm getting ready for another one in october.

bigtimektz
05-19-2009, 08:53 PM
yes, i've already started. i did my first show in april.. it was pretty intense and i'm getting ready for another one in october.

Congrats on that and good luck at your next show.

v1hyp
05-19-2009, 09:48 PM

The show was intense?? That’s suppose to be when you have fun. All the intensity should have been in the gym. You never did say how old you were. By the looks of your pic I would say your not that old. So, no off-season? Just straight into another show in Oct?

BLUEBARON75
05-20-2009, 10:20 AM
yeah.. right now is like my offseason. i'll start dieting again in july

Por2gue
05-25-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm very offended.

buster12
05-25-2009, 02:33 AM
I haven't heard that much about FST-7, I know Buster12 was doing it for a while and he said he got a good pump while on that program. I'm not sure as to it's effectiveness in building muscle. I do not plan on competing. Do you?
I liked it for like the first 4 weeks. After that, I couldn't keep my carb consumption up to par with the training level. contrary to popular beleif I really don't like eating a ton of carbs. Therfore, I noticed myself getting flat after my workouts. I'm glad I do a more HIT type approach now. I tried DC but was far too young to do it, i realised.

v1hyp
05-25-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm very offended.

About what ??

MusclesMarinara
05-26-2009, 04:00 PM
I liked it for like the first 4 weeks. After that, I couldn't keep my carb consumption up to par with the training level. contrary to popular beleif I really don't like eating a ton of carbs. Therfore, I noticed myself getting flat after my workouts. I'm glad I do a more HIT type approach now. I tried DC but was far too young to do it, i realised.

what do you mean by too young?

Razer
05-27-2009, 05:39 AM
Well since on DC my wife has said that my ass is bad, think she calls it a bubble but! LOL!!! If you don't think you're a bad ass then no one else will...LOL....come on dude...one of the main principles of DC Training is intencity, to get in do the workouts and get the hell out!

newgoal300
05-27-2009, 10:23 AM

just curious but, how old do you have to be to do DC training?LOL, this should be a good one!!!

GREENMACHINE23
05-27-2009, 05:41 PM
It is not a matter of age, but a matter of how mature you are physically speaking.
Depending on the person it may take years to build up the muscle maturity and mind muscle connection to reap the benefits of DC training. However, there are those who can experience results after just a couple of years of training prior to starting DC.

BLUEBARON75
05-29-2009, 10:39 AM
sounds good. i just had to post this. there was no offence to anyone doing this.. i'd just like to know the significance of using such a training method. for now, the split training works great. just puuting on a shit ton of mass before october.