PDA

View Full Version : Greetings my chemical brothers

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 12:32 PM
RAZOR ET AL....

Just registered here and it's good to see all you again...

Nothing says happy valentines day like a gram of test shot upon awakening.

keep it brutal

Stavman
02-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Yo A1. Good to see your anabolic abusing ass here.

RazorRipped
02-14-2009, 02:30 PM
RAZOR ET AL....

Just registered here and it's good to see all you again...

Good to see you again as well bro.

~RR

Johnny Phenomenon
02-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Welcome to your new home :)

Aaron Singerman
02-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Good to see you here Bro!

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Welcome to your new home :)

What's up bro!

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Good to see you here Bro!

What's up man - still gotta check out your show...

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Yo A1. Good to see your anabolic abusing ass here.

You got it you crazy keffalonian mofo!

TaylorB
02-14-2009, 07:03 PM
yo dude

you 4real about that one gram shot this morning ?

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 07:18 PM
yo dude

you 4real about that one gram shot this morning ?

Yeah man.

I run 2g/week test e, 600 mg/wk deca and 75mg dbol daily but always "enjoy" the holidays with a little extra.

My typical dosing schedule is as follows in case you're interested...

M-F

am 400mg test e
am 25mg dbol
noon 25mg dbol
pm 25mg dbol

MWF

with am test injection, 200mg deca

Sa SU

am 25mg dbol
noon 25mg dbol
pm 25mg dbol

TaylorB
02-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah man.

I run 2g/week test e, 600 mg/wk deca and 75mg dbol daily but always "enjoy" the holidays with a little extra.

My typical dosing schedule is as follows in case you're interested...

M-F

am 400mg test e
am 25mg dbol
noon 25mg dbol
pm 25mg dbol

MWF

with am test injection, 200mg deca

Sa SU

am 25mg dbol
noon 25mg dbol
pm 25mg dbol

a guy over at MD.. dr pangloss,,, hes been talking about saturation levels a bit lately..hes put up some god stuff showing a possible saturation dose at 3.5 grams per week and anything over not yeilding better gains... patrick arnold stated today he believed that gains from aas, if graphed, would have an upside down U shape... meaning once you reach a certain point, any more starts to drastically reduce gains..

just some thoughts... i like your vigilante attitude ... but IMO AAS is just one piece of the puzzle.. and it looks like their is a limit to how much aas can contribute...

RazorRipped
02-14-2009, 07:50 PM
a guy over at MD.. dr pangloss,,, hes been talking about saturation levels a bit lately..hes put up some god stuff showing a possible saturation dose at 3.5 grams per week and anything over not yeilding better gains... patrick arnold stated today he believed that gains from aas, if graphed, would have an upside down U shape... meaning once you reach a certain point, any more starts to drastically reduce gains..

just some thoughts... i like your vigilante attitude ... but IMO AAS is just one piece of the puzzle.. and it looks like their is a limit to how much aas can contribute...

Those studies were with mice weren't they?

Wasn't that study posted more about androgens fighting for neurological cells? I read the abstract and no doses were mentioned, and nothing was mentioned about androgen receptors intramuscularly. In MICE I might add.

TaylorB
02-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Those studies were with mice weren't they?

Wasn't that study posted more about androgens fighting for neurological cells? I read the abstract and no doses were mentioned, and nothing was mentioned about androgen receptors intramuscularly. In MICE I might add.

hmm.. here ill post two... but what are your thoughts about this issue of mega dosing being counter productive RR ?

the following study is very interesting for many reasons. not the least of which it suggests that an equivalent of 3.5 g a week of Test propionate is saturating androgen receptors.

moreover, if you stack Test prop with winstrol, they competitively displace one another, again suggesting androgen receptor saturation.

Finally, there is no more androgen receptor recruitment at 7 g per week than there is at 3.5.

Another point to be made here is that stanozolol is actually shown to INHIBIT nuclear androgen receptor accumulation produced by Test prop or nandrolone. this can happen because stanazolol can bind androgen receptors but not result in dimerization and nuclear recrutment.

think about it. that says all your doing with really high doses is reducing the effects of your more potent androgens, like testosterone by putting Testosterone in competion with weaker drugs..

1: Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2006 Mar;83(3):410-9. Epub 2006 Apr 17. Links

Stacking anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) during puberty in rats: a neuroendocrine and behavioral assessment.

Wesson DW, McGinnis MY.
The University of Texas at San Antonio, Department of Biology, 6900 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249, USA.
Anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) abuse is increasing in teenagers. We examined the effects of stacked AAS in adolescent male rats. Stacking, in which multiple AAS are taken simultaneously, is commonly employed by humans. Beginning at puberty gonadally intact male rats received testosterone, nandrolone, or stanozolol. Additional groups received stacked AAS: testosterone + stanozolol, nandrolone + stanozolol, or nandrolone + testosterone. Injections continued during tests for sexual behavior, vocalizations, scent marking, partner preference, aggression and fertility. Body and reproductive tissue weights were taken. Sexual and aggressive behaviors were increased by testosterone yet inhibited by stanozolol; nandrolone had no effect. Stacking testosterone with stanozolol prevented the inhibitory effects of stanozolol. Body weight was decreased by testosterone and all stacked AAS. Cell nuclear androgen receptor binding in brain was significantly increased in nandrolone males and decreased in stanozolol males; testosterone males were slightly higher than controls. Androgen receptors in stacked groups were intermediate between individual AAS suggesting that stanozolol competed with other AAS for androgen receptors despite its low affinity. The results indicate that stacking AAS influences the effects of individual AAS on behavioral and endocrine measures, and levels of androgen receptor occupation are not directly correlated with AAS effects on behavior.
PMID: 16603236 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Related Articles

Long-term effects of pubertal anabolic-androgenic steroid exposure on reproductive and aggressive behaviors in male rats. [Horm Behav. 2004]
Effects of pubertal anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) administration on reproductive and aggressive behaviors in male rats. [Behav Neurosci. 2003]
Physical provocation of pubertal anabolic androgenic steroid exposed male rats elicits aggression towards females. [Horm Behav. 2006]
ReviewAnabolic androgenic steroids and aggression: studies using animal models. [Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004]
ReviewAdolescents and androgens, receptors and rewards. [Horm Behav. 2008]
» See Reviews... | » See All...

this is a great study. phase III randomized double blind placebo control. It shows anadrol works great for adding mass in hiv patients, but 100 mg is just as good as 150 mg ed. Plus, they do liver panels out to 16 weeks. 150 mg is worse on the liver than 100. About 25-28% of people show 5x normal liver enzyme values at 16 weeks. Liver issues start creeping in at 12 weeks.

Again, this is another clear indication that more is not better.

AIDS. 2003 Mar 28;17(5):699-710. Links

Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial of oxymetholone for the treatment of HIV wasting.

Hengge UR, Stocks K, Wiehler H, Faulkner S, Esser S, Lorenz C, Jentzen W, Hengge D, Goos M, Dudley RE, Ringham G.
STD-Unit, Department of Dermatology and Venerology, University of Essen, Germany. [email protected] ([email protected])
BACKGROUND: Despite highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), chronic involuntary weight loss still remains a serious problem in the care of HIV patients. Various alterations in energy metabolism and endocrine regulation have been found to cause loss of lean body mass (LBM) and body cell mass (BCM). Previous studies in HIV-positive men undergoing androgen replacement therapy or treatment with recombinant growth hormone (rGH) have shown partial restoration of LBM, but these treatments have largely been ineffective in eugonadal individuals. STUDY DESIGN: Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of 89 HIV-positive women and men with wasting assigned to the anabolic steroid oxymetholone [50 mg twice (BID) or three times daily (TID)] or placebo for 16 weeks followed by open-label treatment. STUDY ENDPOINTS: Body weight, bioimpedance measurements, quality of life parameters and appetite. RESULTS: Oxymetholone led to a significant weight gain of 3.0 +/- 0.5 and 3.5 +/- 0.7 kg in the TID and BID groups, respectively (P < 0.05 for each treatment versus placebo), whereas individuals in the placebo group gained an average of 1.0 +/- 0.7 kg. Body cell mass increased in the oxymetholone BID group (3.8 +/- 0.4 kg; P < 0.0001) and in the oxymetholone TID group (2.1 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.005), corresponding to 12.4 and 7.4% of baseline BCM, respectively. Significant improvements were noted in appetite and food intake, increased well-being and reduced weakness by self-examination. The most important adverse event was liver-associated toxicity. Overall, 35% of patients in the TID, 27% of patients in the BID oxymetholone group and no patients in the placebo group had a greater than five times baseline increase for alanine aminotransferase during the double-blind phase of the study. CONCLUSIONS: Oxymetholone can be considered an effective anabolic steroid in eugonadal male and female patients with AIDS-associated wasting. The BID (100 mg/day) regimen appeared to be equally effective as the TID (150 mg/day) regimen in terms of weight gain, LBM and BCM and was associated with less, but still significant liver toxicity.

RazorRipped
02-14-2009, 08:42 PM
hmm.. here ill post two... but what are your thoughts about this issue of mega dosing being counter productive RR ?

The top study was the one I was referring to. The rat study. Possibly the full article reveals more. But that abstract doesn't show half of what he's talking about.
One thing I agree on is excess doesn't lead to better gains. I've been down that road when I was younger. Hell, I used to run 4 g of test with at least one other injectable all the time. I guess around 34 I wised up and started reducing my doses and yielding just as, if not better results. The last few years the most test I have ran is 1.5 g per week,and my gains are better than when I was running high dose, kitchen sink type cycles. BUT, back then my training and diet wasn't as good as it should have been. So I attribute a lot of my success on much lower doses to a great nutritional plan couped with a training style that works for me.
Look when I first started out, I thought like most young guys. Just do drugs, train hard and you'll grow. Well my diet was wayy off,and I thought I was training properly, but I wasn't. Hence my progress even on high dose drugs wasn't what it should have been. But this is all about learning,and making mistakes not to do them over again. So I guess I really don't regret doing all that fucked up shit when I was younger. Now I can tell younger guys (who will listen) what not to do.

toxic Avenger
02-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Old man abuser here. Glad to be on board.

Jack of All
02-15-2009, 12:08 PM
The top study was the one I was referring to. The rat study. Possibly the full article reveals more. But that abstract doesn't show half of what he's talking about.
One thing I agree on is excess doesn't lead to better gains. I've been down that road when I was younger. Hell, I used to run 4 g of test with at least one other injectable all the time. I guess around 34 I wised up and started reducing my doses and yielding just as, if not better results. The last few years the most test I have ran is 1.5 g per week,and my gains are better than when I was running high dose, kitchen sink type cycles. BUT, back then my training and diet wasn't as good as it should have been. So I attribute a lot of my success on much lower doses to a great nutritional plan couped with a training style that works for me.
Look when I first started out, I thought like most young guys. Just do drugs, train hard and you'll grow. Well my diet was wayy off,and I thought I was training properly, but I wasn't. Hence my progress even on high dose drugs wasn't what it should have been. But this is all about learning,and making mistakes not to do them over again. So I guess I really don't regret doing all that fucked up shit when I was younger. Now I can tell younger guys (who will listen) what not to do.

So what about your training has improved. What were you doing all wrong? I am always intersted in advice from experience.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey A1 is trashman coming over?