PDA

View Full Version : Beastdrol!

IronCrusher
05-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Let me guys give you run down on my favorite NeedToBuildMuscle product, Beastdrol.

Beastdrol is the most kick-ass OTC hormone I have ever come by.

Beastdrol is the anabolic steroid methasteron. It originally hit the market known as Superdrol. It is NOT a pro-hormone.

It is a derivate of dihydrotestosterone. More specifically, it is the 17-alpha methylated version (for oral bioavailability) of the anabolic steroid Masteron. Methasteron = methylmasteron/methyldrostanolone

Also, if you 2-hydroxy reduce Anadrol, then you also would end up with Beastdrol.

What's great is you get the amazing strength almost equivalent with anadrol as well as the muscle size minus water retention. Even better is you also benefit from the composition effects similar to that of masteron.

The gains are plentiful, dry, vascular and hard.

Here is the chemical structure of Masteron:

2 alpha, methyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

Beastdrol:

2 alpha, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

So, the only sifference here is the addition of the 17-alpha methylation for bioavailability.

Ever since the release of Beastdrol a few months ago, guys that were strictly using the illegal oral AAS have opted to use Beastdrol instead because it gives the results they want. Beastdrol has already gone out of stock twice in 3 months because people can't get enough of it. And neither can I.

Side effects are typical of DHT derived steroids like stanozolol and drostanolone (winstrol and masteron).

Like always, a full PCT regimen is a must when using this product if you are someone who goes off and on.

www.beastdrol.com (http://www.beastdrol.com)

SouthernLord
05-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Hell yeah!!!

I"m starting the Beast in two weeks! I'm stoked!!!

Viper
05-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Don't forget your liver supps.

IronCrusher
05-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Don't forget your liver supps.

Yep. Always use liver support when using methylated oral steroids.

Forged Liver Support

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=31&category_id=1

Ninja Loco
05-20-2009, 07:57 PM
"Beastdrol"?????..........LMAO.

What's next? YetiDrol? TyranoDrol? RaptorDrol? GangstaDrol? Super - no, wait, that one's done.... IronManDrol? WolverineDrol? HulkDrol? PitBullDrol?

needtogetaas
05-20-2009, 08:07 PM
"Beastdrol"?????..........LMAO.

What's next? YetiDrol? TyranoDrol? RaptorDrol? GangstaDrol? Super - no, wait, that one's done.... IronManDrol? WolverineDrol? HulkDrol? PitBullDrol?
Sweat man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking for more product names. I kind of like hulkabolan,Wolverinwinstrol, and Raptorbol. What you think little better heh?

IronCrusher
05-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Sweat man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking for more product names. I kind of like hulkabolan,Wolverinwinstrol, and Raptorbol. What you think little better heh?

I kind of like Supermanabolan myself. What do you think? :D

It doesn't matter what the name is good bro. This product packs a hard punch, brings in big results and gets the job done.

needtogetaas
05-20-2009, 08:21 PM
I kind of like Supermanabolan myself. What do you think? :D

It doesn't matter what the name is good bro. This product packs a hard punch, brings in big results and gets the job done.
Superman Is gay. IMO of course. :D

IronCrusher
05-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Superman Is gay. IMO of course. :D

Hehehe.

Or maybe, Darth Vaderdrol!!!!

Hahahahaha

:starwars:

needtogetaas
05-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Hehehe.

Or maybe, Darth Vaderdrol!!!!

Hahahahaha

:starwars:
Muscle. I am your father!!!!

Starhopper
05-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Hahaha that is a good one. I would jump on that.

Ninja Loco
05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
LOL, this is insane! I just re-read my post and it looks sort of like I was bashing the product and I actually wasnt. I just remembered the days of all those "tests", such as Gangsta Test. It really did exist. These cats could have gotten bent but they didnt. They actually offered me some free samples. I dont know about anything else but that is stand up to me.

Vader Drol!! LMAO!!

Oh man I'd love some Maul Drol.......

Starhopper
05-20-2009, 10:46 PM

Hahahaha Sweet!!!!

Need2 sounds bad, but it would be ohh so good......

IronCrusher
05-21-2009, 12:28 AM
LOL, this is insane! I just re-read my post and it looks sort of like I was bashing the product and I actually wasnt. I just remembered the days of all those "tests", such as Gangsta Test. It really did exist. These cats could have gotten bent but they didnt. They actually offered me some free samples. I dont know about anything else but that is stand up to me.

Vader Drol!! LMAO!!

Nah, it's cool bro.

This is the best superdrol product you will find. Tested 99.9% pure from the lab we had it sent to.

SouthernLord
05-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Gangsterbolan lolololol!!!!

I would use it :wanker:

brandonp005
05-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Beastdrol is only good if you love massive strength gains and nice solid size! haha

I love the shit. 30mg/ED does me wonderful~!

Starhopper
05-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Beastdrol is only good if you love massive strength gains and nice solid size! haha

Awe crap! I was looking for something that would make me work my ass off in the gym, for little gains. lol, wait, isn't that what pizza and the couch was made for?

IronCrusher
05-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Awe crap! I was looking for something that would make me work my ass off in the gym, for little gains. lol, wait, isn't that what pizza and the couch was made for?

Oh, trust me bro. Eating pizza and sitting on the couch will help you make big gains. Just not the right kind. :p

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-22-2009, 01:12 AM

Vader Drol!! LMAO!!

That is how we role man. Products will speak for them selfs once people start using them. Pure as Alaskan snow, not a bad price for a good product.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-22-2009, 01:13 AM

Good to see you brandon. I will get to you in the morning about that other question you asked me. I had a long night last night and a long day today. Sending out all them free protein bars:D

Viper
05-25-2009, 12:53 PM
That is how we role man. Products will speak for them selfs once people start using them. Pure as Alaskan snow, not a bad price for a good product.

not too mention the free shipping you give as well.

chris2969
06-08-2009, 10:40 PM
i will be starting the beast cycle on june 14th...i'll be doing the needto beginner cycle.
i had awesome gains with diesel and from what i'm reading, that ain't nothing compared to what i'm going to get from this up comong cycle.
i'll post each weeks progress.

IronCrusher
06-09-2009, 01:45 AM
i will be starting the beast cycle on june 14th...i'll be doing the needto beginner cycle.
i had awesome gains with diesel and from what i'm reading, that ain't nothing compared to what i'm going to get from this up comong cycle.
i'll post each weeks progress.

Feel free to begin your own thread. Including pictures is always helpful.

Deltasaurus
06-09-2009, 02:07 AM
I gained 40lbs of new muscle in 5 weeks on this stuff its crazy LOL,

what are the sides like though seriously and sense ur a rep can i get a discount?

IronCrusher
06-09-2009, 12:54 PM

what are the sides like though seriously and sense ur a rep can i get a discount?

40lbs in 5 weeks huh? You must have gotten the EXTRA special one, lol.

The sides are those of any other steroid. Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggresion, high blood pressure, thinning of the hair, HPTA suppresion and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

Lethargy seems to be more common among users towards the end of the cycle.

Just PM me for the discount.

LookImDancinCrazy!
06-12-2009, 06:48 PM

ooooh no I remember that assclown comments on the Superdrol site. That stuff made me laugh till I peed.

LookImDancinCrazy!
06-12-2009, 06:50 PM
I think someone suggested up above that Beastdrol was a similar molecule to Anadrol, and IIRC wasn't Anadrol infamous for providing unsustainable gains? Or maybe that was just the prodigious bloat it caused.

ANADROLicfreak
06-12-2009, 06:51 PM
40lbs in 5 weeks huh? You must have gotten the EXTRA special one, lol.

The sides are those of any other steroid. Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggresion, high blood pressure, thinning of the hair, HPTA suppresion and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

Lethargy seems to be more common among users towards the end of the cycle.

Just PM me for the discount.
maybe if it was laced with test and tren ace ha

IronCrusher
06-12-2009, 09:59 PM
I think someone suggested up above that Beastdrol was a similar molecule to Anadrol, and IIRC wasn't Anadrol infamous for providing unsustainable gains? Or maybe that was just the prodigious bloat it caused.

It is similar and it isn't.

The easy and most accurate way to explain it is that it is drostanolone (masteron) with 17a-methylation. Just as dbol is 17a-methyl boldenone(EQ).

It's that simple.

Anadrol has an additonal 2-hydroxymethylene attachment that sets it apart from superdrol. The characteristic of the drug changes quite drasticaly with simple additions to chemical structure.

However, the quality of the appearance you get from superdrol far exceeds that of anadrol. You get dry, tight and vascular. It nearly has a diuretic effect like winstrol does on getting you really dry and tight.

Anadrol causes awesome vascularity increases, best I have experienced, but you also can get bloated which really reduces the quality in appearance of the physique.

Also, combatting/preventing gyno on anadrol is still 1/2 way a mystery. Nolvadex seems to block estrogen receptors to prevent gyno from forming, but the pathway that a DHT that supposedly does not convert to estrogen still ends up in producing gyno for many.

Superdrol does not in and of itself produce gyno by raising predominanty "female" hormones like anadrol somewhat mysteriously does. Estrogen rebound caused gyno has been reported, but can be easily controlled with adex, aromasin or letro whatever your favorite may be.

I will say this though. Inspite of the nipple sensitivity and minor bloat I get from anadrol, that stuff rocks the house for me. I was grinning ear to ear for 4 weeks straight when I used it.

Superdrol, specifically beastdrol because of it's unbeatable quality and purity is my #2 favorite, and takes the number 1 spot for me on my list because of it's legality. I no longer go the controlled substance route.

The reason anadrol is notrious for "unsustainable" gains is because you get so big and so strong so quickly, your body does not have time to regulate it all, and you will lose some of your mass and strength when you go of of it because of that.

Kdog1980
07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Just started Beastdrol Yesterday and I am already feeling it, I feel extremely pumped and tight, Just wanted to know wich is the best PCT, Novadex, Aromatise, or Nalvadex,

needtogetaas
07-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Just started Beastdrol Yesterday and I am already feeling it, I feel extremely pumped and tight, Just wanted to know wich is the best PCT, Novadex, Aromatise, or Nalvadex,
NIce man keep us posted for real.

Liquid
12-14-2009, 01:16 PM
I speak from experience Beastdrol is a product that it is all that people claim to be.

anabolic fyre
12-18-2009, 11:06 AM
yea im comin off it right now, i was wonderin should i start nolvadex the day after my last pills, or wen?? im only goin to do nolva and a liver thing...

IronCrusher
12-18-2009, 01:31 PM
yea im comin off it right now, i was wonderin should i start nolvadex the day after my last pills, or wen?? im only goin to do nolva and a liver thing...

Yep, the day after is perfect bro

anabolic fyre
12-18-2009, 09:09 PM
oo another questoinnn, i can take clenn wit nolva rite?? nd 20mg nolva a day for 30 days is fine rite???

anabolic fyre
12-18-2009, 10:33 PM
anybodiii??