PDA

View Full Version : PETA back at it again.

FU*KMD!
05-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Michael Vick, PETA Wants Your Brain Scanned; What About The Rooneys?

Can't stand these fuckers, but here's their say on the Vick situation.

LINK (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail?entry_id=40388)

MichaelWayne
05-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Peta goes overboard way to often. But, I wouldn't mind seeing Vick put to death. Its pretty sad when you have more rushing yards then passing. Just become a RB or WR...oh wait, thats right. You're too much of a pussy to take a hit and only run when there are holes 15' wide in front of you. Such a shame that the little talent he has is wrapped up in a shit sandwich.

Bennny
05-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Some NFL owner will give Vick another chance. Probably Jerry Jones. Or maybe Al Davis. Maybe even Dan Snyder. But he will play in the NFL again.

BK
05-20-2009, 09:13 PM
The falcons still own the rights to him. They tried to trade him for a seventh royund draft pick but no team jumped on it. He will go to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, New England, or Miami. He will ultimately be a backup QB starting out but will probably play a "slash" role in the meantime while getting back into it. 2.5 years without a snap is a long time for an NFL QB.

SoxFan11
05-20-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't see him playing another down in the NFL. Think about it from a rational profit maximizing standpoint- there is little to no upside in allowing him back in the league, but an ENORMOUS downside risk. I don't see Goodell reinstating him, unless the HSUS and/or PETA spoke on his behalf.

Envirolover
05-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I don't like PETAs approach to things but I think they mean well. I absolutely hate Vick and hope he gets run over by a truck. That would be real justice.

RBS82
05-21-2009, 01:07 AM
I don't see him playing another down in the NFL. Think about it from a rational profit maximizing standpoint- there is little to no upside in allowing him back in the league, but an ENORMOUS downside risk. I don't see Goodell reinstating him, unless the HSUS and/or PETA spoke on his behalf.

Goodell let pacman back in the league (very little upside) and Vick has a lot more talent (and was a much bigger draw,bigger upside). I think from a league view they let him back in. I don't know if a team will take him, although there are not 32 better qb's than Vick and its the NFL, there is always Oakland. My thoughts are he has served his time and his debt is paid and he should be free to pursue his life like the rest of us.

G-Roy
06-03-2009, 10:29 AM
The falcons still own the rights to him. They tried to trade him for a seventh royund draft pick but no team jumped on it. He will go to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, New England, or Miami. He will ultimately be a backup QB starting out but will probably play a "slash" role in the meantime while getting back into it. 2.5 years without a snap is a long time for an NFL QB.

Where did you come up with those teams? Pitt, Cleve, and New Eng are teams that generally dont deal with bullshit and arent in need of a slash or qb.

airagee23
06-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Fucking hate him. Karma is a bitch.

razorsedge
06-04-2009, 01:51 PM
I don't condone what Vick did, but he served his time and deserves a second
shot at the NFL. What bothers me most about PETA and animal rights
supporters is that they believe animal rights are more important than human
rights.
Presently, there is a DT playing in the NFL( I think for the Rams) who killed
a human while drunk driving. He knew he was drunk before he got behind
wheel. This guy served his time and is back playing without protest. Apparently, the human species receives no consideration from Peta. BTW,
do you think that victim of that crime somehow deserved his/her fate?

Tu Holmes
06-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Vick to Minnesota... Superbowl champs.

SoxFan11
06-04-2009, 04:44 PM
rights.
wheel. This guy served his time and is back playing without protest. Apparently, the human species receives no consideration from Peta. BTW,

Um, dude... their name is People for the Ethical Treatment of ANIMALS. Given that, one would assume that they would not concern themselves with Leonard Little's incidents. Take a look to Mothers Against DRUNK DRIVING and see if they have anything to say about Little.

For what it's worth, I believe Leonard Little should be incarcerated, not playing in the NFL.

G-Roy
06-04-2009, 06:02 PM
rights.
unless hes running a drunk driving ring where people bet on who will make it the furthest without crashing, its not th esame thing.

Zetawill
06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm okay with letting Vick be in the same room with about 20 pit bulls that have been trained to fight. NOW THAT WOULD BE REALITY TV.
Low life's who train dogs to fight and kill each other are just as low someone murdering a baby. The dogs will only do what they are taught (and some breeds, like pit bulls, seem to flip out even with the best of training. meaning they are bred to kill....so don't keep them around babies or small children). Vick should never play again and really should have a couple of concrete shoes made for his swimming lessons 20 miles off the coast. I'm an avid fan of dogs.
BTW, you got WRONG....PETA stands for PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS!!!

MichaelWayne
06-05-2009, 01:06 PM

Agree. Dennis Leary had it right, we don't eat the cute animals, but I'll chow the fuck down on an ugly ass cow!

airagee23
06-05-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm okay with letting Vick be in the same room with about 20 pit bulls that have been trained to fight. NOW THAT WOULD BE REALITY TV.
Low life's who train dogs to fight and kill each other are just as low someone murdering a baby. The dogs will only do what they are taught (and some breeds, like pit bulls, seem to flip out even with the best of training. meaning they are bred to kill....so don't keep them around babies or small children). Vick should never play again and really should have a couple of concrete shoes made for his swimming lessons 20 miles off the coast. I'm an avid fan of dogs.

I agee totally. I have 2 Great Danes and they mean the world to me. He should just go back to the ghetto were he came from. Like I said before karma is a bitch. And him going to prison isnt it. Hopefully he will die a slow painful death. I really do.

ChunkyThunder
06-10-2009, 12:07 PM
(and some breeds, like pit bulls, seem to flip out even with the best of training. meaning they are bred to kill....so don't keep them around babies or small children).

Please don't start this ignorant shit..... just so you are aware, even in the dog fighting world, the dogs that bite people are shot on the spot. Even game dogs are bred to not attack humans. Terriers on the whole are bred to kill things whether it's a mouse, rat, fox, rabbit.... and yes even a dog. Also so you are aware, Labs bite more people every year than Pits

But in one case you are right, you shouldn't leave any dog around a child unattended in case something happens