PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Advice Welcome

Adrenaline
05-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Hello my fellow athletes, I was wondering if you would like to share your thoughts on the following semi-light cycle I will be doing for the next 8 weeks or so. I already have an idea in my head on how I am going to stack, but I am curious to know if you think I am missing something, need more, or have any suggestions.

Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) 300mgs/10ml
Testosterone Enanthate 250mgs/10ml
Winstrol Depot(stanozolol) 100mgs/10ml

Pregnyl (HCG) (5000 iu)
Clomid 30 tablets (50 mg/tablet)
Nolvadex 30 tabs (20 mg/tab)

Here are my stats:
Male
6'

In the past I only liked to do a cycle only once a few years. Now that I am a little older I have plateaued and am looking to do a semi-light modest cycle since it's been a while.

My current goal is simple; add some quality lean muscle as a base. Later I may add a more powerful bulking cycle, but I want my base layer to be more cut.

Thanks

needtogetaas
05-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Hello my fellow athletes, I was wondering if you would like to share your thoughts on the following semi-light cycle I will be doing for the next 8 weeks or so. I already have an idea in my head on how I am going to stack, but I am curious to know if you think I am missing something, need more, or have any suggestions.

Pregnyl (HCG) (5000 iu)

Here are my stats:
Male
6'

In the past I only liked to do a cycle only once a few years. Now that I am a little older I have plateaued and am looking to do a semi-light modest cycle since it's been a while.

My current goal is simple; add some quality lean muscle as a base. Later I may add a more powerful bulking cycle, but I want my base layer to be more cut.

Thanks
IMO I think you do not have enough winny or enough eq to run them man. Are you saying all you have is 10ml of each?

IronCrusher
05-21-2009, 12:53 AM

Pregnyl (HCG) (5000 iu)

Here are my stats:
Male
6'

Thanks

You will probably get the best responses in the "chemical enhancement" section my good bro.

You don't have enough EQ or winny to warrant the cycle anyways.

Edit: need2 beat me to it.

Adrenaline
05-21-2009, 04:07 PM
I thought so. My thinking was if I liked the new gear, I would double it up. Maybe tail the end with the Masteron 100mgs/10ml and Anavar 50/20mg. Very tempting...

brandonp005
05-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Wait till you get more gear

Viper
05-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Don't make the mistake of not having enough on hand prior to starting your cycle. Happened to me 1x. Thought I had enough to go a full 12 weeks, and ended up only getting 9 weeks.

I make it a practice to always order atleast 1 extra vial. Just in case :)