PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC Muscle Mayhem Championships

Bob Smith Jr.
05-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Show is 9 days away. I know lenny and gymrat are competing and both are looking pretty retarded i might add! I'll be competing in the teen and mens open light heavy. anyone else out there gonna be attending/competing?

Lenny
05-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Show is 9 days away. I know lenny and gymrat are competing and both are looking pretty retarded i might add! I'll be competing in the teen and mens open light heavy. anyone else out there gonna be attending/competing?

It will be a great show...very excited to compete at this competition. Good luck bro and see you there this Saturday. Gonna be some great guest posers as well, should be good for the fans that I know that are attending. Chad Nichols puts on quality shows.

chris d
05-29-2009, 05:16 PM
I will be there, my good friend Brett Becker is competing in the mens open heavyweight, wait till you see him he is a freak!!! I would not want to be James(gymrat) but good luck to you all. I will be competing in the Missouri in July, down in springfield men open hvy and masters.

IslandGirl
06-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Hey guys. My husband and I judged this show this past weekend.

Congrats to you duncan. You looked amazing for a teen and heck you did awesome in the lighthvys too! Tons of potential.

Lenny
06-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Hey guys. My husband and I judged this show this past weekend.

Congrats to you duncan. You looked amazing for a teen and heck you did awesome in the lighthvys too! Tons of potential.

Thanks IslandGirl for being on the judging panel...you all judge a great show. Without you all we do not have bodybuilding and this is how we can get better from show to show.

IslandGirl
06-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Thanks IslandGirl for being on the judging panel...you all judge a great show. Without you all we do not have bodybuilding and this is how we can get better from show to show.

You're welcome. Very sweet of you to say that.

This was our 3rd year judging this show. Chad and Kim are great peeps and we love doing this for them.

What is next for you?

MsGuns
06-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Where can we see results?

Lenny
06-06-2009, 12:06 AM
You're welcome. Very sweet of you to say that.

This was our 3rd year judging this show. Chad and Kim are great peeps and we love doing this for them.

What is next for you?

IslandGirl, I am thinking about possibly prepping for the Jr USA's next year...any feedback or input would be awesome. I was #61 in the middle weight division, won the novice and took 2nd in the Open. Thanks a ton!

Lenny
06-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Where can we see results?

My buddy BigJ told me yesterday that Mark Mason should be posting results with pics and summary on bodybuilding.com in the near future.

BigRican
06-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey, I did that show this year and placed 1st in the middleweight division. This was an awesome show.