PDA

View Full Version : Junior Nationals

RealLilSwole
05-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Who is going and who is competing??:p

MsGuns
05-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Who is going and who is competing??:p

I know Suzanne is going....prep is going great for her.

Big Dave Smith
05-21-2009, 02:15 PM
I'll be there in the heavies. What about you?

RealLilSwole
05-21-2009, 05:13 PM
I be a mighty lightweight!!

WannaBHuge
05-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I'll be there representing Chicago in the Super Heavies once again....

figurebre
05-23-2009, 01:02 PM
I will be there too!

Bob Smith Jr.
05-23-2009, 03:11 PM
i will be there............NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Spauldo
05-24-2009, 01:06 AM
I will be there too!

Are you competing sweets?

Angela123
05-24-2009, 02:37 AM
I will be there, cheering you all on. Good luck these last 4 weeks! Finish strong!

Scoobysnacks
05-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Ill be there in the mens lightweight.....name is Jason Theobald...would love to meet some people from the boards. Good Luck to all, its my first National level show, so Im a bit nervous but excited.

See you there!

Big Dave Smith
05-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Ill be there in the mens lightweight.....name is Jason Theobald...would love to meet some people from the boards. Good Luck to all, its my first National level show, so Im a bit nervous but excited.

See you there!

Hey Jason! We met at the Indianapolis last year. I'll look for you at weigh ins.

Scoobysnacks
05-30-2009, 08:49 PM
Hey Jason! We met at the Indianapolis last year. I'll look for you at weigh ins.

Yeah we did, i did that show on an 18 day diet, lol, so wasnt quite my best to say the least. But it was fun....actually Ill be at the Central Indiana as a warm up (GNC show) I think I saw you said you were doing that show, yes? So Ill catch up with you there if you still are.

How is your prep coming along. I should be at my all time best so Im excited as that is a win in and of itself.

J

gymrat3082
05-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm doing the Jr. Nats, I will be a middleweight! This is my first national level show as well! Best of luck to all 3 more weeks to go!!!!

Big Dave Smith
05-31-2009, 04:51 AM
Prep is going well. Same boat as you. Warm up for Juniors. I may even do the Indianapolis because it's 10 minutes from my house. I'm working with Scott Stevenson and he's done more than help me. A great person.

You looked great last time. I can't imagine what you'll bring to the table this year.

Yeah we did, i did that show on an 18 day diet, lol, so wasnt quite my best to say the least. But it was fun....actually Ill be at the Central Indiana as a warm up (GNC show) I think I saw you said you were doing that show, yes? So Ill catch up with you there if you still are.

How is your prep coming along. I should be at my all time best so Im excited as that is a win in and of itself.

J

Suzanne
05-31-2009, 11:05 AM
I will be there LW :beerbang:

I love doing Jr Nats it is just down the road from me (Buffalo Grove, IL)

Max32
05-31-2009, 08:29 PM
I will be there in the supers...

musclegoddess65
05-31-2009, 08:46 PM
I be there doing shoots and cheering on Bre, Suzanne and looks like a host of others....

might have to designate an RX meeting spot.. :)

RealLilSwole
05-31-2009, 10:08 PM
I think thats a great idea!

MsGuns
05-31-2009, 10:11 PM
ROCK the STAGE ladies and gents!

figurebre
05-31-2009, 10:53 PM
Are you competing sweets?

I am competing! A little nervous

indianamonster1986
05-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Ill be there! Hopefully by next year ill be able to do it. If the off-season keeps going as good as it has I should be able to.

gymrat9929
06-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Ill be there in the heavies!

Scoobysnacks
06-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Prep is going well. Same boat as you. Warm up for Juniors. I may even do the Indianapolis because it's 10 minutes from my house. I'm working with Scott Stevenson and he's done more than help me. A great person.

You looked great last time. I can't imagine what you'll bring to the table this year.

Awesome should be a fun show then glad someone I know from the boards and have met already will be there.

Scott Stevenson is that Homonunculous (sp?) from IM. I saw your nine week out pics and you looked well on point.

See ya there.

Ss

Spauldo
06-02-2009, 01:56 AM
I be there doing shoots and cheering on Bre, Suzanne and looks like a host of others....

might have to designate an RX meeting spot.. :)

The only meeting place I can think of is either the lobby area where all the chairs are at, or the bar area. on the top floor of the hyatt. Anyone have suggestions?

The Big Sexy
06-02-2009, 01:59 AM
My boy Malachi Walker will be competing in the Middles - he won the middle open at the Cal and came in 2nd in the overall... looks great!!

Big Dave Smith
06-02-2009, 05:55 AM
Awesome should be a fun show then glad someone I know from the boards and have met already will be there.

Scott Stevenson is that Homonunculous (sp?) from IM. I saw your nine week out pics and you looked well on point.

See ya there.

Ss

Yup, that's Scott. He's doing the show in the same weight class! I hope we place back to back or at least stand on stage next to eachother so we can bump elbows.

Scoobysnacks
06-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Yup, that's Scott. He's doing the show in the same weight class! I hope we place back to back or at least stand on stage next to eachother so we can bump elbows.

oh thats cool, look forward to chatting this weekend.

Ss

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
06-02-2009, 05:37 PM
I'll be there in the tall bikini class.

Max32
06-02-2009, 10:26 PM
My boy Malachi Walker will be competing in the Middles - he won the middle open at the Cal and came in 2nd in the overall... looks great!!

He has a great young look, he shot in the same gym I did after the Cal, cool kid with a bright future...

Spauldo
06-03-2009, 12:44 AM
So wheres the offical meetup going to be at?

JVALDEZ
06-03-2009, 03:51 AM
He has a great young look, he shot in the same gym I did after the Cal, cool kid with a bright future...

He paid his dues! competed w/him at the excal a few years back,should do some damage at the jr's.

fitgirltitone
06-03-2009, 09:35 PM
I have a friend who is going to Chicago for a Lancome seminar the weekend of Jr Nationals. Fri around noon or so staying at the host hotel. She does a phenomenal job. Not only is she great at her job but she is competitively priced and very affordable. I know because I work solely with her. You may contact her to set up an appointment and for references at [email protected] Her name is Lindsay Butler..here are some of her credentials...

- Bus Mgr for Lancome in St Louis, MO

-she is 1 of 20 Lancome makeup experts in the country

-M.A.C. Free lance artist

-10 plus year in makeup

-done MULTIPLE fashion shows

-invited to work with Makeup for the St Louis Rams Football Cheerleaders

Bekim Rizvani
06-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Ill be competing in HW

Rattbones
06-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Andrea will be there in the light heavy weight class. Here is an article on her.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/the-women/350-the-fire-in-andrea-wanek.html

gymrat3082
06-10-2009, 10:30 AM
10 days to go how does everyone feel? I feel like crap...lol and I'm gettin alittle nervous!!! I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone back stage. I'm flying out from Jersey. Where you all comming from?

Scoobysnacks
06-10-2009, 12:00 PM
10 days to go how does everyone feel? I feel like crap...lol and I'm gettin alittle nervous!!! I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone back stage. I'm flying out from Jersey. Where you all comming from?

I have moments where I feel "okay" or I tell myself that and periods of REALLY low energy, all to be expected. Im nervous too but excited......I have one week to push, then I load next Weds and rest, my hamstrings need the rest from cardio etc.

Scoobysnacks
06-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Ill be competing in HW

I think I just competed with you at the GNC Indiana. I was the lightweight winner, you were the heavyweight correct? Great conditioning, good luck at Jrs, Ill see you there...

gymrat3082
06-10-2009, 12:40 PM
I have moments where I feel "okay" or I tell myself that and periods of REALLY low energy, all to be expected. Im nervous too but excited......I have one week to push, then I load next Weds and rest, my hamstrings need the rest from cardio etc.

I start depletin Sunday, not loading till I get off plane thursday afternoon. My knees are killin me from cardio as well, when you training legs last? I should be a middle weight, you said you were heavy?

Scoobysnacks
06-10-2009, 12:53 PM
I start depletin Sunday, not loading till I get off plane thursday afternoon. My knees are killin me from cardio as well, when you training legs last? I should be a middle weight, you said you were heavy?

Legs last this coming Saturday, probably around 85%, let them drain then from there, they need it.

Im a lightweight, I competed against another poster in the overall who was a heavyweight.

See you there.

gymrat3082
06-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Legs last this coming Saturday, probably around 85%, let them drain then from there, they need it.

Im a lightweight, I competed against another poster in the overall who was a heavyweight.

See you there.

My last leg day is sat as well can't wait. Last cardio is Monday:) See you there brother, it will be a fun ride (long night)and over with before we know it.

Bekim Rizvani
06-10-2009, 11:43 PM

See you there.

Yeah that was you we were both in the overall, you looked great also I will see you there

BARDO
06-11-2009, 06:27 AM
rekim did you or do you train with fakhri?

Bekim Rizvani
06-11-2009, 09:29 AM
rekim did you or do you train with fakhri?

No I didnt work with Fak this year Im doing it all myself and its working the best for me so far.
You ever make it back in the gym from the back problem?