PDA

View Full Version : D-Bol dose?

BNJ
02-14-2009, 04:36 PM
What D-Bol dose do you guys like? Years ago I was a big fan of 50-100 mg/day. I may have had fake or underdosed shit back then. After 3 years off, I recently tried 50mg 2x/day. In 3 weeks I got real bloated and had trouble eating all my meals. I'm also taking 800 test and 300 eq.

militantmuscle
02-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Depends on what you're doing with your cycle, personally I like to front load with orals for a quicker androgenic ramp.

Days 1-3: 40mg/d
Days 4-6: 30mg/d
Days 7-9: 20mg/d

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 06:48 PM
I take 75mg/day, split into 3 doses. Currently cycling it with 2g test e/wk and 600mg deca/week.

RazorRipped
02-14-2009, 07:25 PM
I take 75mg/day, split into 3 doses. Currently cycling it with 2g test e/wk and 600mg deca/week.

75 is a tad high, at least for me it is. 50 mg is sufficient. Although I really don't care for Dbol that much at all.

I do agree with your approach in regards to splitting your dose up multiple times throughout the day. Actually dosing should be every 4-5 hrs based on Dbols active life. I have trainee's on mine who do like dbol, dose around the clock. I experimented heavily with this in my younger days and found that dosing protocol to be optimal.

I also think orals are best implemented in a cycle when the injectables start to peak. Say week 4 using enanthate. I found that yields great results since you'll be in a completely anabolic atmosphere, and the associated strength gains from an oral like dbol will equate to muscular gains much better than doing the traditional front load method

ANABOLIC1
02-15-2009, 03:10 AM
75 is a tad high, at least for me it is. 50 mg is sufficient. Although I really don't care for Dbol that much at all.

I do agree with your approach in regards to splitting your dose up multiple times throughout the day. Actually dosing should be every 4-5 hrs based on Dbols active life. I have trainee's on mine who do like dbol, dose around the clock. I experimented heavily with this in my younger days and found that dosing protocol to be optimal.

I also think orals are best implemented in a cycle when the injectables start to peak. Say week 4 using enanthate. I found that yields great results since you'll be in a completely anabolic atmosphere, and the associated strength gains from an oral like dbol will equate to muscular gains much better than doing the traditional front load method

Wow - the last paragraph makes complete sense yet goes against everything I had been taught.

I love dbol because of the freaky strength gains it gives me.

Literally 20 minutes after each dose I fucking FEEL stronger even if I am just sitting on my ass and as such take my last dose 20 minutes before training. The strength benefits coupled with the unreal level of intensity it allows me to generate make it my favorite drug!

You ever use the injectable version RR?

MrDiamondCalves
02-15-2009, 04:07 AM
Test + D Bol...my fav!

Mr. Shoulders
02-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Cut off seems to be 50 mgs ed for me...Any more and results are negligible

KIR
02-15-2009, 09:29 PM
50 mg a day works best I think

bignready
02-16-2009, 03:19 PM
i found 30-40mg a day to be the max for me

GDAWG15
02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
I personally split up dosage through the day as stated above.

As far as dosage amount what seems to work for me is anywhere from 50-75mg/day...

I have run 100mg/day and sides were pretty bad... Bp was extremely elevated and i was never hungry.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 01:18 PM
50mgs....i dont liek it since i have difficult time eating on it. Stick to test

Bigbench1
02-17-2009, 01:32 PM
I stick with 50mgs myself and sort of use the method which Razor talks about, but still using it as a kickstart. I typically frontload whichever compound im using (9 out of ten times just Test) for the first week or 3 shots and will then throw in the dbol and run it for 6 weeks. That way I will still see the faster results from the dbol, yet still have the combo effect when the test levels have peaked. Its amazing when the two compounds work together

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 03:38 PM
I stick with 50mgs myself and sort of use the method which Razor talks about, but still using it as a kickstart. I typically frontload whichever compound im using (9 out of ten times just Test) for the first week or 3 shots and will then throw in the dbol and run it for 6 weeks. That way I will still see the faster results from the dbol, yet still have the combo effect when the test levels have peaked. Its amazing when the two compounds work together

Agreed! I always used it until my injectables kicked in since its faster responding.:D

Mutant
02-17-2009, 03:48 PM

Well, I dont know you, but I like you. I was starting to think I was the only person left that thinks this. Frontloading has become too big of a trend.

Mutant
02-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Dbol used to be my personal favorite. That was years ago. Now I get a complete loss of appetite with any orals...as many people do. So, injectable Dbol is what I use now...along with other compounds of course. I normally run it at 50mg/ed, and no loss of appetite.

Mr. Shoulders
02-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Dbol used to be my personal favorite. That was years ago. Now I get a complete loss of appetite with any orals...as many people do. So, injectable Dbol is what I use now...along with other compounds of course. I normally run it at 50mg/ed, and no loss of appetite.
Oh for the days of good old Revorit..

Mutant
02-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Oh for the days of good old Revorit..

Yuck. That stuff wasnt my style. I prefer Dbol in eo/oil mix. Painless.

BULLDOZER
02-28-2009, 07:22 PM

fuck, I like this. I never really knew why this worked but I always took my d-bol or anadrol right about the time the cycle was petering out like week 8 or 9 and I would see continued gains instead of the usual brick wall. I always increase my test dose around that time too.

NPCKnight
02-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Agreed! I always used it until my injectables kicked in since its faster responding.:D

Razors whole point was negating this concept. Next time maybe you should try adding your oral when your injectables have already built up.

NPCKnight
02-28-2009, 08:51 PM
50mg is a good dose. ive tried everywhere from 30-60 and 50 is pretty much the minimum i would run from what i have found.

PA Viking
02-28-2009, 08:58 PM
How/what are everybody's sides at 50 mg/day?

MrDiamondCalves
02-28-2009, 09:04 PM
i found 30-40mg a day to be the max for me

Me too. 30mg for me is heaps.

It's not Roid Rage !
03-01-2009, 03:51 PM
How/what are everybody's sides at 50 mg/day?

Doesnt seem to matter for me, anything over 30mg Ed gives me Gyno,Test Alone gives me Gyno< looking at a pin gives me Gyno...I can't run shit anymore without a low dose AI...And i hate the fact That i know im hindering gains with it..But i don't have $6500 yet for surgery..so till then,oh and my wife said i can't have my tits done till she does:mad:

collegelinebacker31
03-01-2009, 08:53 PM
whats the longest you guys have run dbol?

BNJ
03-01-2009, 09:00 PM
whats the longest you guys have run dbol?

I've never done more than 6 weeks.

collegelinebacker31
03-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I've never done more than 6 weeks.

would you say thats the maximum time one would want to run it for?

ellocogrande
03-10-2009, 09:08 PM
50mg seems to work best for me. I've always used it for a kickstart but I think next time I'll wait till my levels have peaked as suggested. I like long cycles 20-24wks so I've also ended with 4wks of Dbol.