PDA

View Full Version : I just got my Skeletal Balm!!!

SouthernLord
05-22-2009, 01:40 PM
My knees and elbows have been jacked lately. This should help me out greatly! It feels good when you apply it and it smells purty too....I will report back with my findings :D

needtogetaas
05-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Please do report back. This is a all new product so feedback would be great.

hesnobradpitt.
05-25-2009, 01:30 AM
:)

Brad.

Viper
05-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Can't wait to try some of this myself.

Angel
06-08-2009, 10:06 PM
SouthernLord,
any feed back?

SouthernLord
06-14-2009, 05:52 PM
SouthernLord,
any feed back?

Well, so far so good! My knees have stopped hurting. My left knee was feeling pretty jacked too. Like,...time to schedule a trip to the ortho jacked. I am very happy with SB!!!

I still have quite a bit left in the bottle too. I will be reordering once I am out http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/e[1].gif I am thinking that Skeletal Balm is like Need2Sleep. You buy a bottle, use it everyday as directed, and it lasts three times as long as it's supposed too lol :D

Viper
07-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I finally got some if this the other day. Gave it a try and wow!!!

My wrists have been bothering me, and even after using it just one time I felt some instant relief.

Smells pretty damn good too, not all mediciny (sp?) like other products.

needtogetaas
07-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Well, so far so good! My knees have stopped hurting. My left knee was feeling pretty jacked too. Like,...time to schedule a trip to the ortho jacked. I am very happy with SB!!!

I still have quite a bit left in the bottle too. I will be reordering once I am out http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/e%5B1%5D.gif I am thinking that Skeletal Balm is like Need2Sleep. You buy a bottle, use it everyday as directed, and it lasts three times as long as it's supposed too lol :D
Yes other places that sell products like it only sell 2 once bottles and for double the price. Same with sleep aids.

I say what the heck sell it cheap give them plenty. They will come back and they will tell friends.

Viper
07-15-2009, 01:24 PM
i say what the heck sell it cheap give them plenty. They will come back and they will tell friends.

:d:d:d

Angel
07-21-2009, 08:52 PM
I finally got some if this the other day. Gave it a try and wow!!!

My wrists have been bothering me, and even after using it just one time I felt some instant relief.

Smells pretty damn good too, not all mediciny (sp?) like other products.

Same here.

It is an excellent product and it works great.

fightbackhxc
07-29-2009, 11:41 AM
how many applications do you get???

needtogetaas
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
how many applications do you get???
With the balm it is a 8 once bottle. wife has been using it a few times a day for about 3 months now.

I say its a 3 month supply but its way more. The only reason i say 3 is because even if you were using it 3-4-5 times a day all over its going to last you 3 months.

Shawn Bellon
07-29-2009, 05:52 PM
I used it on my elbow which is pretty bad. First time in a couple years my left elbow was not on fire. My shoulder is another issue. Not helping that so much so I think its something more. But for the ELBOW? AWESOME. This gives me hope for the offseason.

fightbackhxc
07-30-2009, 02:53 AM
so would it be fair to say that the consensus is that skeletal balm> then joint supplements?? I would love to get something like this if it is that much better.

Viper
11-02-2009, 09:39 PM
yes, it's great stuff. I actually need to get some more. :)

SBT
11-15-2009, 11:03 PM
this stuff has been a savior on my knees!!

tammyp
11-16-2009, 08:12 AM
the best part other than its effectiveness is that you dont smell like an old person. i hate icy hot and bengay...reminds me of a nursing home! my knees click when i do exts, and i have noticed it hasnt been as bad.

needtogetaas
11-16-2009, 04:36 PM
the best part other than its effectiveness is that you dont smell like an old person. i hate icy hot and bengay...reminds me of a nursing home! my knees click when i do exts, and i have noticed it hasnt been as bad.
Its a great product and you get a good 3-4 months worth out of a bottle.

tammyp
11-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Its a great product and you get a good 3-4 months worth out of a bottle.

i can see that. alittle goes along way. i must add too i have tanned with it on and had no reaction...dare you to try that with icy hot:)

rahl
12-05-2009, 08:59 PM
This one is part of my daily routine now. I too love the fact that I can use it without smelling like a geriatric ol' fart.

SBT
12-05-2009, 09:03 PM
i've used mine quite a few times the past month, and have even given some to my mom to try on her back a few times... needless to say the bottle barely looks dented and it relieved the pain in both of us over the course of 1-2 days and the pain hasn't come back.

Andrew732
12-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Skeletal Balm has been working extremely well for my sciatica.

hulkish808
12-06-2009, 07:16 AM
is there a promo code for this product?

Liquid
12-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Priced so nicely it's like it has a built in promo code!

needtogetaas
12-14-2009, 02:09 PM
is there a promo code for this product?
yes Muscle20 will give you 20% off for the rest of this month and if you use the code and buy 2 you will get a 3rd for free added to your pack.

Lightning Bolt
12-28-2009, 07:42 PM
My hip previously felt like it was going to pop out when squatting or any type of bending at the knee including getting in and out of my car. It has been bothering me since May. Had cortisone injection in September to try and help me get through a season of coaching high school football. Began using the balm on Saturday 12/19. Woke up this am with my hip feeling the best it has in months. If this continues I will be buying a case of this shit.

Anyone with joint problems should give this balm a try. It is in expensive and well worth the trial.

Andrew732
12-29-2009, 01:07 AM
EXACLTY, only skeletal Balm and GPLC have allowed for my sciatica to feel better, love Skeletal Balm!

needtogetaas
12-30-2009, 05:58 AM
My hip previously felt like it was going to pop out when squatting or any type of bending at the knee including getting in and out of my car. It has been bothering me since May. Had cortisone injection in September to try and help me get through a season of coaching high school football. Began using the balm on Saturday 12/19. Woke up this am with my hip feeling the best it has in months. If this continues I will be buying a case of this shit.

Anyone with joint problems should give this balm a try. It is in expensive and well worth the trial.
Hey thanks for the feedback bro.

Angel
01-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Skeletal Balm has been working extremely well for my sciatica.

That is excellent to hear. Many people have sciatica issues and feel as though there are limited ways to help.

Awesome to know that it has helped, now we can pass this along so it can help others!!

Thanks Andrew for the feedback

weezer
01-03-2010, 10:18 PM
i've used mine quite a few times the past month, and have even given some to my mom to try on her back a few times... needless to say the bottle barely looks dented and it relieved the pain in both of us over the course of 1-2 days and the pain hasn't come back.
the only product my mom and i use together is n.o. explode........hehe:rolleyes:

needtogetaas
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
the only product my mom and i use together is n.o. explode........hehe:rolleyes:
lmao. So what do you guys do together with your explode???

weezer
01-06-2010, 10:47 PM
lmao. So what do you guys do together with your explode???
me, i'm doing deadlifts; mom, big show off; she'e benching 315 for reps.:lift3:

tammyp
01-07-2010, 07:51 AM
i have been having forearm pain at night and this stuff is the only thing that helps..since i wont take NSAIDs anymore than i have to.

wildcat22
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
My husband has had trouble with his hip too the point where he has been unable to get out of his car without pulling or pushing himself up. I talked him into using the balm and after five days of use he squatted for the first time yesterday. He is hooked now!!!

Angel
01-11-2010, 10:02 PM
i have been having forearm pain at night and this stuff is the only thing that helps..since i wont take NSAIDs anymore than i have to.
NSAID's are horrible!!!!!
I always tell people that if they have the option than to just stay away from them.

brandonp005
03-05-2010, 03:44 AM
Skeletal Balm is applied to my elbows and shoulders before every workout. After using it and Forged Joint Repair for about 2 weeks on a daily basis, the pain is pretty much non existant!

Angel
03-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Skeletal Balm is applied to my elbows and shoulders before every workout. After using it and Forged Joint Repair for about 2 weeks on a daily basis, the pain is pretty much non existant!

That is excellent to hear!

shrimp poboy
03-15-2010, 11:22 PM
me, i'm doing deadlifts; mom, big show off; she'e benching 315 for reps.:lift3:
PM me for discount codes bro in need 2's store

Liquid
07-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Bump

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:36 AM
Awesome sounds good.