PDA

View Full Version : Skeletal Balm

Big_BK
05-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Recieved mine as well. Stuff smells pretty good unlike alot of other muscle rubs out there and looks like it has some useful ingredients that will help fixed damage areas, not just mask the pain temporarily. Will keep everyone updated on how well it works for me. I Also have a training log over on elitefitness if anyone is interested in my trianing as i compete in strongman so i am not your typical bodybuilder like most of you probably are.

Viper
05-22-2009, 02:42 PM
I can't wait to try this stuff. My elbows were killing me the other day and this would've come in handy. :)

hesnobradpitt.
05-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Yes my knees and 1 elbow is covered in this as i type lol.

Hopping for great results .

Brad.

Viper
05-25-2009, 12:55 PM
How is it so far?

IronCrusher
06-03-2009, 11:15 AM
How is it so far?

+1

How's this going for you?

Angel
06-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Hey Guys.

I have severe carpal tunnel in both left and right side. My Dr told me to take 1,200 mg ibuprofen daily (rip my stomach out basically) and wear braces on both sides...Yeah ok. Work, college, kids, computer, writing- not going to happen!

So I started using skeletalbalm all the time on my hands. I must admit it works great. Smells FAR better than bengay and works awesome. I am a faithful user of it and recommend it to many.

daft205
12-26-2011, 11:06 PM
I been using skeletalbalm pretty regular for the few weeks and it really seems to be helping with my tendinitis/ carpal burrs pain in my hands. I've been massaging it in to my hands before work and really seems like it helping with the day to day pain and possibly, even aiding in healing.

data4
12-29-2011, 03:27 PM
I been using skeletalbalm pretty regular for the few weeks and it really seems to be helping with my tendinitis/ carpal burrs pain in my hands. I've been massaging it in to my hands before work and really seems like it helping with the day to day pain and possibly, even aiding in healing.

I really want to try this stuff out. Does it absorb pretty well or sit on top of the skin?

daft205
12-31-2011, 02:03 PM
I really want to try this stuff out. Does it absorb pretty well or sit on top of the skin?

You gotta rub it in pretty good, but yeah it does absorb- no greasy residue or anything.

data4
12-31-2011, 02:30 PM
You gotta rub it in pretty good, but yeah it does absorb- no greasy residue or anything.

Nice, I think I am going to pick some up soon.

Rawstrength
12-31-2011, 06:06 PM
Nice, I think I am going to pick some up soon.

Be sure to let us know what you think of it