PDA

View Full Version : MT2 Moles?

Jordan Coburn
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Anyone else notice development of new moles while on MT2? And if so, did they do away after you stopped using?

bb1129
11-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I just switched over from MT2 to MT1 because of these very side effects. So far MT1 appears to be better for me..

BarbellBeast
12-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Existing moles darkened, new ones appeared. Haven't used it in 7 months, most of the new moles have seemed to fade away.

956Vette
01-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Melanotan US Peptide research should be conducted by qualified professionals only. Over-dosage of potent alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone melanotan ii purchased online have proven history of offering reliable research chemicals and peptides.
My take is that moles and pigmentation evolve...it's part of the tanning peptide gamble/risk - mostly genetic / user-specific.
Reasons to stay away from consideration of mt-2 (lesser extent mt-1)
Worried about aged skin, scars, tats, cancer history/presence, high-risk sensitive skin, freckles and/or moles...don't use (even if free!)
Prepared to undergo laser therapy (ASAP) when melanotan leaves fresh surface pigment which may remain for years => do NOT use

fake spray tan and other sunless tanners are awful... many a melanotan researcher discovers the life-changing results provided by a natural tan created by the body... biologic, long-lasting changes through cellular action - wonderful to experience effects that go beyond the surface....
To my pleasant surprise, a short time after beginning melanotan therapy, moles and birthmark (seriously large/significant) pigmentation exceeded expectation in my case (beyond wild imagination...) amazing things occur...entire blending of birth-mark into body, zero face freckles/concerns and moles...even sunless tan covers all..tan lines simply phase out as damage to skin is n/a (blessed)
Yes, initial freckles on upper trunk caused initial shock, known as the week 1 (approx.) freak out (expect a reaction in days or as long as a few weeks to notice change). With each peptide purchased online over the years, side-effects decline with less of the product required for maintaining (super-physiologic) results. switching between melanocortin agonist mt1 and mt2 offers range of choice when tanning, protection, inflammation or satiety signals from strategic timed use of fast acting melanotropins (minutes, mt1 more brief than mt2 by half hour, give or take...).
Clinical trials for the weak-sauce afamelanotide melanotan 1 offer sentiments worthy of review. Rare tanning research study measures human experience...I sure as shyt would know & be less-than thrilled by a placebo + sun burn contribution to medical science, give me plenty of SPF, coverage/balance/comfort and potent MSH when vacations call for beach destinations to challenge fair skin to change cells brown vs. red/burnt

Fear and injection hassles aside, melanotan tanning peptides are essentials for this skin type 1 (red/blond hair - blue eyes) to transform suntan in a matter of days-weeks-months...results are long lasting and create unique freedoms many never had ability to experience. Accept melanin as your friend, the electric current stimulating a third-eye, access your central nervous system with world's only synthetic aphrodisiac pt141 bremelanotide (http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-libido-drug-20120807) - bucket list item worthy of checkout, biotech product developed after Melanotan II.

Part of being prepared for success is giving serious consideration (before usage) and (please pause and plan) reflection on one's mole or freckles exist in good health. Youthful skin best responds to melanocortin 1 receptor stimulation for creation of golden tan response from UV radiation exposure. Large body organ, skin often has unpredictable results from tanning...it's a dedicated effort to tan (hopeful w/ less sun) skin safe by melanotan peptide for injection (delivers suntan for skin types who cannot tan in nature) developing photo-protective melanin.

Areas of sun damage have gone generally unaffected and I would state the color/pigmentation is highly difficult to predict. In my account of mt-2 and mt-1 experimentation over the years moles once faded had risen to surface. More use of melanocyte-stimulating hormone analogs remains a wildcard, there are no guarantees or cures for stupid. Learn more about skin care and skin cancer prevention by reading own genetics, mapping genome sequences -wow
altered natural skin type 1 (having minimal moles, normal low-healthy freckle quantity spread out...no spots or areas of concern on the face during melanotan peptide usage). Year after year, I buy melanotan - best research peptide offering great value :cool:

AlphaMaleDawg
01-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Melanotan US Peptide research should be conducted by qualified professionals only. Over-dosage of potent alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone melanotan ii purchased online have proven history of offering reliable research chemicals and peptides.
My take is that moles and pigmentation evolve...it's part of the tanning peptide gamble/risk - mostly genetic / user-specific.
Reasons to stay away from consideration of mt-2 (lesser extent mt-1)
Worried about aged skin, scars, tats, cancer history/presence, high-risk sensitive skin, freckles and/or moles...don't use (even if free!)
Prepared to undergo laser therapy (ASAP) when melanotan leaves fresh surface pigment which may remain for years => do NOT use

fake spray tan and other sunless tanners are awful... many a melanotan researcher discovers the life-changing results provided by a natural tan created by the body... biologic, long-lasting changes through cellular action - wonderful to experience effects that go beyond the surface....
To my pleasant surprise, a short time after beginning melanotan therapy, moles and birthmark (seriously large/significant) pigmentation exceeded expectation in my case (beyond wild imagination...) amazing things occur...entire blending of birth-mark into body, zero face freckles/concerns and moles...even sunless tan covers all..tan lines simply phase out as damage to skin is n/a (blessed)
Yes, initial freckles on upper trunk caused initial shock, known as the week 1 (approx.) freak out (expect a reaction in days or as long as a few weeks to notice change). With each peptide purchased online over the years, side-effects decline with less of the product required for maintaining (super-physiologic) results. switching between melanocortin agonist mt1 and mt2 offers range of choice when tanning, protection, inflammation or satiety signals from strategic timed use of fast acting melanotropins (minutes, mt1 more brief than mt2 by half hour, give or take...).
Clinical trials for the weak-sauce afamelanotide melanotan 1 offer sentiments worthy of review. Rare tanning research study measures human experience...I sure as shyt would know & be less-than thrilled by a placebo + sun burn contribution to medical science, give me plenty of SPF, coverage/balance/comfort and potent MSH when vacations call for beach destinations to challenge fair skin to change cells brown vs. red/burnt

Fear and injection hassles aside, melanotan tanning peptides are essentials for this skin type 1 (red/blond hair - blue eyes) to transform suntan in a matter of days-weeks-months...results are long lasting and create unique freedoms many never had ability to experience. Accept melanin as your friend, the electric current stimulating a third-eye, access your central nervous system with world's only synthetic aphrodisiac pt141 bremelanotide (http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-libido-drug-20120807) - bucket list item worthy of checkout, biotech product developed after Melanotan II.

Part of being prepared for success is giving serious consideration (before usage) and (please pause and plan) reflection on one's mole or freckles exist in good health. Youthful skin best responds to melanocortin 1 receptor stimulation for creation of golden tan response from UV radiation exposure. Large body organ, skin often has unpredictable results from tanning...it's a dedicated effort to tan (hopeful w/ less sun) skin safe by melanotan peptide for injection (delivers suntan for skin types who cannot tan in nature) developing photo-protective melanin.

Areas of sun damage have gone generally unaffected and I would state the color/pigmentation is highly difficult to predict. In my account of mt-2 and mt-1 experimentation over the years moles once faded had risen to surface. More use of melanocyte-stimulating hormone analogs remains a wildcard, there are no guarantees or cures for stupid. Learn more about skin care and skin cancer prevention by reading own genetics, mapping genome sequences -wow
altered natural skin type 1 (having minimal moles, normal low-healthy freckle quantity spread out...no spots or areas of concern on the face during melanotan peptide usage). Year after year, I buy melanotan - best research peptide offering great value :cool:

What's this cancer thing all about?