PDA

View Full Version : N'Gorge and Primed Ultra

Diabetic Muscle
05-22-2009, 10:44 PM
So other than Chain'd out this will be my first experience with ALRI products. Here is what I am taking:
Animal Pak
GABA
Meltdown
Myofusion
Beta-Alanine
Chain'd Out
N'Gorge
Primed Ultra

Kicking Cellmass and No-xplode to the curb. Am 100% unimpressed with these two products. No knocking anyone that likes them, they just aren't for me. I will be adding the EVO stack later this summer.

Diabetic Muscle
05-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Started the N'Gorge today. Did get a noticeable pump about 30-40 mins after taking it. I'm doing 4 pills twice daily. I will say I really like the fact that taking the maximum does it will still last a full 30 days. Its a big pet peeve of mine when you have to buy something twice a month.

Diabetic Muscle
05-23-2009, 04:48 PM
I won the guess the weight thing Chris Aceto did and received my prize today. I was using just plain GABA but since I have Chris's GH Accelerator PM Formula I will be using that instead.

Diabetic Muscle
05-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Took the Primed Ultra and N'Gorge an hour after I ate, but ended up waiting an hour more till my workout partner showed up. Think I waited too long, felt the N'Gorge but didn't really feel the Primed too much. Any one taken 3 Primed?

Diabetic Muscle
05-25-2009, 10:20 AM
So yesterday was leg day and I wasn't disappointed. Definitely can tell I have changed products. Stamina was up and I felt fuller. Still contemplating taking 3 primed but we will see.

Mike the Ripper
05-26-2009, 01:01 PM
After taking No Xplode you may not notice the stimulant effect of the Primed Ultra. 2 Primed Ultra is 150mg of caffeine, while BSN hides the actual amount of caffeine in NoXplode in a proprietary blend I have heard that it is 300mg. So basically you are cutting your stim in half, not necessarilly a bad thing but obviously the "buzz" won't be there.

3 PU would bring you up to 225mg caffeine and of course theadditional Beta Alanine. I doubt it would make that much of a difference, I would stick to two capsules and save the product.

Diabetic Muscle
05-26-2009, 01:15 PM
I really need a break from the stimulants been taking 1-2 Meltdown capsules in the morning before breakfast and then 3 scoops of No-xplode. Body needs to resent. I started taking GH Accelerator from procardnutrition and wow 30 mins later I'm out like a light. Much more effective than just GABA alone.

maximusmac
06-10-2009, 02:30 PM
So other than Chain'd out this will be my first experience with ALRI products. Here is what I am taking:
Animal Pak
GABA
Meltdown
Myofusion
Beta-Alanine
Chain'd Out
N'Gorge
Primed Ultra

Kicking Cellmass and No-xplode to the curb. Am 100% unimpressed with these two products. No knocking anyone that likes them, they just aren't for me. I will be adding the EVO stack later this summer.

I start my first Evo on Saturday- I finish my First bottle of Bad Ass Mass Friday so I start second bottle saturday- I'm doing my stack a little different after a few posts to Author. Look forward to seeing your results so far I have gained 7lbs of lean muscle.

Jason Newman
06-10-2009, 02:49 PM
glad to see you enjoy them! the evo should do great for ya! its a great way to put on lean mass

trap
07-22-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm doing my stack a little different after a few posts to Author.

what U mean?

maximusmac
07-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I was on Bad Ass Mass one bottle before I started taking the Evo- stack I didn't wait As soon as I finished that bottle I started the Evo stack starting with Basm then JW, then ProA- then finishing with ResT. it was not a big change but the King did not see a problem with it. But God damn the gains I have gotten FUCKING wow.

I know it not much weight but I FUCKING Broke 200lbs incline Bench press the other day
set 1- 200 x 4
set 2 200 x 4
set 3 210 x 3
I think I could have gone more but no spotter..so I was sort of afraid to push it next chest day I'm going for 220lbs

Hands down evo-stack with chain'd out. good stuff.

trap
07-30-2009, 07:55 AM
so,do i need any post-workout sup. with evo-stack?