PDA

View Full Version : Video Feedback

AMC
05-24-2009, 03:19 AM
I posted a video on Youtube I would like constructive feed back. I am 5'8.5"-5'9" 231 lbs. I would like to compete in a local show for the first time ever this November. Let me know what you think. I know I am fatty and holding water and the quality of the video is not great.
YouTube - 5 22 2009 3 006
Thanks

dajossel
05-24-2009, 10:37 AM
At a starting point like that look into hiring someone such as Scoobysnacks or Ken "Skip" Hill, both of whom have threads on this forum and personal websites. Good luck.

Mudpro69
05-24-2009, 10:38 AM
My opinion:
*Not sure if you drop enough fat by November
*Looks like you have gyno
*LEARN MANDETORY POSES

AMC
05-24-2009, 01:57 PM
This is what I thought. THanks for the feed back. I would say I have good size but have alot of fat to loose...and the boobs.

Shadow
05-24-2009, 02:18 PM
You may be able to get ready by November, but you're going to have to start dieting NOW, and be absolutely, 100% dedicated. You have a lot of BF to lose.

Other than that, learn your mandatory poses and update us on your progress.

StrongMan.87
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
yeah it could be done, but like someone else said.. it has to be 100%.

looks like you have gyno - is that from gear usage or just natural?

are you taking anything for it right now?

if you want to do it and you are dedicated then go for it! It would be best to hire someone though, especially since its gonna be your first time. Im starting my diet in about a week and am hiring Dave Palumbo - you dont want to be so worried about all the minor little things especially during your first time; a coach will make sure you're on top of your shit.

good luck.

AMC
05-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Here is my back. Damn that back fat! I should hire Dave, how much does he cost?

YouTube - 5 24 2009 3 011

Biggie973
05-25-2009, 08:48 AM
I think you can be ready be November, but you gotta start dieting out now. Learn mandatory poses. What weight class you wanna compete in? Plus, you just got muscles pop out as you're dieting out.

Curt James
05-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Here is my back. Damn that back fat! I should hire Dave, how much does he cost?

Yes, you have body fat but those traps ain't fat. You have size that counts and will only know how much is muscle after you diet down.

Start today.

And you already know you pose for sh**. lol :beerbang: Fix that.

Anyone at your gym who has competed? Get some advice on your mandatories and posing in general. Don't flop around. Just turn off that music. It's not a dance. (Although, yeah, I'm a Kai fan. :rolleyes:)

http://www.davepalumbo.com/ProductsPages/consutlingservices.htm#16wk

He has $500 noted on that page.

You can do a lot on your own, though. Go online and buy any number of books on contest prep. Here's just one:

http://www.precontestbible.com/

Best of luck, man. :beerbang:

BigJD69
05-25-2009, 10:34 AM
It can be done IMO! Gyno is BAD though!

hulk7280
05-25-2009, 10:45 AM
loving the baby oil.. LMAO.. sorry had too

but you can def be in shape by november..

AMC
05-25-2009, 06:42 PM
loving the baby oil.. LMAO.. sorry had too

but you can def be in shape by november..

It is Pam Cooking Spray BTW.

I am starting to diet now, I just want to make sure I do stuff right and do not loose muscle.