PDA

View Full Version : whose the best of all time

dublin-lifter
05-24-2009, 11:24 AM
i say undertaker comfortabley followed by jeff hardy

whats everyone elses thoughts

Mr X
05-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Jeff Hardy?..dude please stop smoking crack its bad for you.

dublin-lifter
05-24-2009, 12:22 PM
jeff hardy has changed wrestling so much he this generation shawn micheals except better
so who do you think seein as you can criticise but you cant comnment

MichaelWayne
05-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Best of all time:

My Eyes - Triple H and Undertaker

Biggest Money Maker - Stone Cold

Helped change wrestling to main'ism' stream - Hulk Hogan

Jeff Hardy? That isn't wrestling, thats risking your body for the 'wow' factor.

dublin-lifter
05-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Best of all time:

My Eyes - Triple H and Undertaker

Biggest Money Maker - Stone Cold

Helped change wrestling to main'ism' stream - Hulk Hogan

Jeff Hardy? That isn't wrestling, thats risking your body for the 'wow' factor.

or you could call it hardcore and dedication and whats wrong with the wow factor anyway

triple h is defiently up there do

MichaelWayne
05-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Ok, maybe its just my hate for Emos coming through, thus why I can't stand Hardy. LOL

I guess there really is no difference in putting people in the seats based on wrestling ability, mic presence or high-flying....you're still putting people in the seats. Just seems that Jeff still gets kicked around and doesn't have that 'untouchable' aura like the other MEGAstars do.

dublin-lifter
05-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Ok, maybe its just my hate for Emos coming through, thus why I can't stand Hardy. LOL

I guess there really is no difference in putting people in the seats based on wrestling ability, mic presence or high-flying....you're still putting people in the seats. Just seems that Jeff still gets kicked around and doesn't have that 'untouchable' aura like the other MEGAstars do.

not yet ill agree but thats meant to be his style everything gets done the hard way
plus he is a bit of a giant slayer do you not agree

i think we can all agree on undertaker anyway

SUMO
05-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Ric Flair.

MichaelWayne
05-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Ric Flair.

Please watch. Replace Boxing with wrestling, Rocky Marciano with Ric Flair and Joe Louis with Triple H. Thank you

rdjblkRkoPU

memphismuscle
05-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Ric Flair is overrated, yes he was a good show man but that was about it, he was in the business to long. As for the best all time wrestler i would have to go with either Macho Man (who was seriously underrated) or Chris Jericho not only was he a pretty good technical wrestler he also was a master on the mic.

AVBG
05-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Brett Hart.

memphismuscle
05-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Brett Hart.

Hart was a good wrestler while in WWE, when he came to WCW and joined the NWO it just kind of seemed like the same old shit, but much respect to the Hart Foundation!!!

Ninja Loco
05-24-2009, 11:13 PM
If we are going to say "best", we need some heavy criteria.

Best Ever: Eddie Guerrero. He was more talented in more areas of wrestling and in more STYLES of wrestling than anyone in WWE history, PERIOD. That is why they used him as a can so much until he finally relented and let Paul Heyman teach him how to promo and work a mic. Before that, they used him to make everyone else look better than they actually were. He could wrestle technical, ala Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit, he could brawl, was an expert in Lucha Libre, catch-as-catch-can, and everything else in between. God rest his soul, he certainly deserves it after putting so many would-be stars over for so many years at his expense.

Honorable mention: Mil Mascaras. In his LATE 60s and still wrestling looking and acting 20 years younger than worn out old Hulk Hogan, who is actually younger. He was another Eddie, too bad he just didnt want to go over here as much as he loved Japan.

Ninja Loco
05-24-2009, 11:14 PM
i say undertaker comfortabley followed by jeff hardy

whats everyone elses thoughts
You're supposed to SHOOT steroids, not smoke them :D

"Rodz"
05-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Bret was great, but his mic skills were not

i enjoy the mid-card guys best

Mr wonderfull
curt henning
jesse ventura

dublin-lifter
05-25-2009, 08:54 AM
You're supposed to SHOOT steroids, not smoke them :D

so come on if your going to criticse and start running your mouth whats wrong with the choices then

Mr X
05-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Hardy is and has always been a mid carder end of story.

Greatest of all time you gotta be kidding.

Mr X
05-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Brett Hart.

yeh and I'll second Brett Hart.

dublin-lifter
05-25-2009, 09:35 AM
no undertaker is greatest of all time jeff hardy would be second
and if uve been watchin wrestling recently you would have seen he has been headlinin alot
second of all since the hardys in particular jeff came to wrestling it has become much more entertainin
like can you tell when is the last time you watched matt hardy wrestle and say thats a bit of boring match fuck all really happened
and he has so much more left in his career

Mr X
05-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Jeff Hardy wouldnt make the top 50 - 100 guys in most peoples opinion

just the fact that you think he is number 2 makes me think that you are completely crazy.

Mr X
05-25-2009, 09:47 AM
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8803/brethart.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

BigJD69
05-25-2009, 10:10 AM
The Rock and Stone Cold!!!

dublin-lifter
05-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Jeff Hardy wouldnt make the top 50 - 100 guys in most peoples opinion

just the fact that you think he is number 2 makes me think that you are completely crazy.

well its not most guys its mine now i notice you still havent answered my questions if jeff hardy is mid card how come he is headlin ppv
second when is the last time you saw jeff hardy wrestle and say you know what that was a very boring match ?????

Mr X
05-25-2009, 11:10 AM
well its not most guys its mine now i notice you still havent answered my questions if jeff hardy is mid card how come he is headlin ppv
second when is the last time you saw jeff hardy wrestle and say you know what that was a very boring match ?????

Dude thats why Pro wrestling today is getting quite worse and worse beacause they are being forced into using complete mid card guys as main event draws.

I hate watching that skinny freak wrestle, but I have seen many of his matches and I'm not a fan

personally I don't have him even into a theoretical top 100.

Mr X
05-25-2009, 11:12 AM
plus I'm done arguing with you..if you truly think Hardy is the 2nd best Pro Wrestler of'
all time then obviously you have some screws loose and I cant be fucked arguing with ya.

~gymdiva~
05-25-2009, 11:14 AM
Mr. X, he's entitled to his opinion, as are you...there's no need for personal attacks...state your case and move on...

dublin-lifter
05-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Mr. X, he's entitled to his opinion, as are you...there's no need for personal attacks...state your case and move on...

thanks gym diva but i dont take him seriously all he can come back at me with is that the wwe are being forced to use him cause theres nobody else etc

anyway i notice you havent posted anyone any favourites yourself

Mr X
05-25-2009, 11:32 AM

he he done this dude can enjoy his delusions here in peace I'm of to the Pit.

dublin-lifter
05-25-2009, 11:43 AM
thought you were finished with me half an hour ago mate

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
05-26-2009, 09:55 AM
Jeff Hardy?..dude please stop smoking crack its bad for you.

HAHAHA AGREED! Stop sucking that glass dick, pal...Hardy? Best of all time?

Don't get me wrong, I love to see him Swanton and jump off ladders, but cmon....

WOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair!

Triple H is a wrestling Icon...Stone Cold was beloved by all WWF/WWE fans....Gotta nominate the taker just for reinventing himself as the American Badass then coming back all roided up as the DeadMan once again...

I say.....CODY RHODES FTW:banana:

dublin-lifter
05-26-2009, 10:02 AM
HAHAHA AGREED! Stop sucking that glass dick, pal...Hardy? Best of all time?

Don't get me wrong, I love to see him Swanton and jump off ladders, but cmon....

WOOOOOOOO! Ric Flair!

Triple H is a wrestling Icon...Stone Cold was beloved by all WWF/WWE fans....Gotta nominate the taker just for reinventing himself as the American Badass then coming back all roided up as the DeadMan once again...

I say.....CODY RHODES FTW:banana:

no if you read it you would see i said underaker was best of all time followed by jeff hardy in 2nd

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
05-26-2009, 10:05 AM
no if you read it you would see i said underaker was best of all time followed by jeff hardy in 2nd

I know what you wrote, Dublin, I just would not include Jeff Hardy in the top ten bracket for nomination of best of all time.

But...to each his own:D

Plates
05-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Jeff Hardy? lol...I dont watch wrestling anymore, but I know it couldnt be Jeff Hardy. Gangrel perhaps? :D

1. Stone Cold
2. Undertaker
3. Mick Foley

Ninja Loco
05-26-2009, 10:48 AM
so come on if your going to criticse and start running your mouth whats wrong with the choices then
Maybe you didnt notice the smiley I had after I said that.

But if you're going to go and get stupid with personal attacks and run YOUR mouth, let me say that your choices show a complete lack of personal history and narrow mindedness with wrestling. A complete beginner who doesnt know jack shit about what truly makes the sport.

Is that better?

Mr X
05-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Ninja ..can you believe this guy.

Tiene Hardy como el segundo mejor de toda la historia, todavia no me lo puedo creer.

bionic redneck
05-26-2009, 03:16 PM
hulk hogan is the best of all time.. and im a big stone cold fan as well

dublin-lifter
05-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Maybe you didnt notice the smiley I had after I said that.

But if you're going to go and get stupid with personal attacks and run YOUR mouth, let me say that your choices show a complete lack of personal history and narrow mindedness with wrestling. A complete beginner who doesnt know jack shit about what truly makes the sport.

Is that better?

hold im makin personal attacks when your the one given me shit second all i dont see why askin you for a reason is a personal attack please explain this to me

ive been watchin wrestling since about 89 or 90 so ive been watch it a pretty long time since i was a wee nipper

now my personal reasons for jeff hardy are that he has changed wrestling since joing its constantly become more high flyin and excitin he never has a borin match and has been involved in some of the best matches maybe the high flyin thing isnt your scence i dont really care if it is or not but i like it and think makes things a bit more interestin

now hardy was my second my first was undertaker do i really have to explain myself on this one i understand jeff hardy being contraversiol but undertaker dosent need any explainin but if you do want one ill be more than happy to give you one

dublin-lifter
05-26-2009, 06:51 PM
and while we are talking about personal attacks that was just a tiny bit of a peronal attack at me just a tiny bit do

Ninja Loco
05-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Are you seriously this fucking dense??? I put a smiley after what I said and you have a meltdown saying Im running MY mouth?? That's a personal attack, you imbicile. Go re-read what you wrote to me. Again........I'll say it slower this time so that your english challenged ass can see it better. I....... put..... a ....... smiley..... after what I said.

English, motherfucker, do you speak it? It's not even my primary language and I speak it better than you.

So you've been watching wrestling for almost two decades.......and you STILL rate Undertaker and Jeff Hardy "the best". Hang on, let me go back and re-read this nonsense just to make sure I'm not the one that can't read........

No, yes, yes you did actually say that. Two fucking decades you've been watching wrestling. You see, "mate" I was hoping I read that incorrectly because that is like saying you've been reading books for two decades and you consider "Jack and The Beanstalk" a literary masterpiece........ Do us all a favor, "mate", learn what it is that you are trying to talk to educated folk about before opening your mouth again. I gave you plenty of solid reasoningm backed by fact, why my choice is Eddie. You've done nothing except whine like a little schoolgirl who cries, "Undertaker and Jeff Hardy are best because they just are!!!".

Shut

the fuck

up.

dublin-lifter
05-27-2009, 08:33 AM
eh no i didnt say because they just are i gave reasons for jeff hardy if read my message again you will see this i didnt have a melt you did sayin i personaly attacked you for askin for your reasons against jeff hardy seeing as you seemed so strongly against him you gave them and thats fair enough now get over it mate

now undertaker has been and still is one of the most dominant forces in the wwe he has had some of best matches every hell in a cell especialy the one against mankind the buried alive matches the inferno matches the fact that he is still unbeaten at wrestlemania great story lines like the ministry of darkness his wife sara been stalked by ddp his fights against kane the fact that even after 20 years his entrance is still as chilling as the first time you saw it

now is that good enough for you im not going through my jeff hardy ones again ive already wrote them you just didnt bother read them or you would have realised i gave more then cause they are now just fuckin leave at that ive got my 2 cents and so have you

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
05-27-2009, 03:10 PM
now my personal reasons for jeff hardy are that he has changed wrestling since joing its constantly become more high flyin and excitin he never has a borin match and has been involved in some of the best matches maybe the high flyin thing isnt your scence i dont really care if it is or not but i like it and think makes things a bit more interestin

now hardy was my second my first was undertaker do i really have to explain myself on this one i understand jeff hardy being contraversiol but undertaker dosent need any explainin but if you do want one ill be more than happy to give you one

Well there is a proper explaination of your reasoning. I would agree with you for the most part....Jeff Hardy does things others don't. Besides Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon, you really don't see many men backflipping off of cages and camera scaffolding...he is a great stuntman...I remember a couple mania's ago when he put Edge through a steel ladder from a 20 foot ladder...I was wincing in pain...plus this past Wrestlemania, him and his brother Matt set it off with a hardcore match to remember.

But....let's look at what he has done....up to his recent brief heavyweight reign....he was a tag team wrestler. He has NO physique at all. Not only does it look like he has never touched a hormone, he doesn't even look like he gets to the gym regularly. For people like Orton and Batista to keep themselves in World Class shape...that is something champions are made of.

Secondly...he comes out with that croch thrusting motion and autism-like hand gestures....what the hell is he doing? That would have been cool if I was about 6...dressed up in facepaint that will smear all over his opponents and the ring during the match...I remember when he was in TNA, he turned Jeff Jarred's hair completely pink with that damn arm paint, which the WWE does not allow him to wear.

I would rather see the powerhouses delivering the big hits, like a vicious spear from Batista or the playmaker from MVP....goodnight.:cool:

R_U_Red_D
05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Chris Benoit (Don't give a damn about his tragic meltdown, he was a wrestlers wrestler)
Mick Foley
Rey Mysterio
Dusty Rhodes
Brett Hart (and Owen)

TheMrs
05-27-2009, 08:39 PM
If we want to talk about the athletic aspect of this so called sport I will say undertaker. Even at his biggest he can walk a rope and balance like none other his size. Jeff Hardy has mad skills off the top ropes. As for the insanity aspect of this so called sport I will have to go with Mick Foley on this. As for sex appeal since I am a woman and all and love muscle. I will go with Batista. Yummy. No if you want to talk the best overall in this entertainment aspect of the sport I will have to go with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The biggest idiot of all within this industry is Hulk Hogan, can't stand his smugness nor his fakeness.

dublin-lifter
05-28-2009, 08:04 AM
If we want to talk about the athletic aspect of this so called sport I will say undertaker. Even at his biggest he can walk a rope and balance like none other his size. Jeff Hardy has mad skills off the top ropes. As for the insanity aspect of this so called sport I will have to go with Mick Foley on this. As for sex appeal since I am a woman and all and love muscle. I will go with Batista. Yummy. No if you want to talk the best overall in this entertainment aspect of the sport I will have to go with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The biggest idiot of all within this industry is Hulk Hogan, can't stand his smugness nor his fakeness.

yea i have to say hogan annoys me alot as well

dublin-lifter
05-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Well there is a proper explaination of your reasoning. I would agree with you for the most part....Jeff Hardy does things others don't. Besides Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon, you really don't see many men backflipping off of cages and camera scaffolding...he is a great stuntman...I remember a couple mania's ago when he put Edge through a steel ladder from a 20 foot ladder...I was wincing in pain...plus this past Wrestlemania, him and his brother Matt set it off with a hardcore match to remember.

But....let's look at what he has done....up to his recent brief heavyweight reign....he was a tag team wrestler. He has NO physique at all. Not only does it look like he has never touched a hormone, he doesn't even look like he gets to the gym regularly. For people like Orton and Batista to keep themselves in World Class shape...that is something champions are made of.

Secondly...he comes out with that croch thrusting motion and autism-like hand gestures....what the hell is he doing? That would have been cool if I was about 6...dressed up in facepaint that will smear all over his opponents and the ring during the match...I remember when he was in TNA, he turned Jeff Jarred's hair completely pink with that damn arm paint, which the WWE does not allow him to wear.

I would rather see the powerhouses delivering the big hits, like a vicious spear from Batista or the playmaker from MVP....goodnight.:cool:

lol good point the face paint is a bit much still think he is one of the top entertainers

Mr X
05-28-2009, 08:08 AM
lol good point the face paint is a bit much still think he is one of the top entertainers

You do more than that. you think hes the 2nd best Pro Wrestler of all time...Fucking classic.

dublin-lifter
05-28-2009, 11:00 AM
You do more than that. you think hes the 2nd best Pro Wrestler of all time...Fucking classic.

yes i know we all know anyway i thought you were finished arguing with me but low and behold here you are back again

medium195
05-29-2009, 11:07 AM
jeff hardy has changed wrestling so much he this generation shawn micheals except better
so who do you think seein as you can criticise but you cant comnment

jeff hardy didnt change shit. if you are going to say that, then the original ECW changed wrestling, as the hardyz were just the wwf's watered down attempt to copy the crazy shit being done there. there wasnt a table/ladders/chairs match in the wwf/e before ecw came along.

as far as greatest, the guys who had the ability to manipulate the crowd the best (at least in my lifetime) were the rock and hogan, with austin close behind.

Mr X
05-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Fuck the matches in the ol ECW with TAZ, RVD, SABU, SANDMAN...now thoses guys changed wrestling not fucking Jeff Hardy..get real.

dublin-lifter
05-29-2009, 11:27 AM
those are all great wrestlers and yes maybe they start off the whole high flying thing but jeff hardy conqured it wheres taz now where rvd now and wheres jeff hardy now and true the tlc matches might only started when ecw came in but they were great matches i remember seeing jeff hardy do a swamton bomb off a 20 ft ladder onto one of the dudleys puttin him through a table or edge spearin him the top of ladders more than once and im sorry i know taz and rvd and all the other ecw wrestlers are and were great but these are the matches that changed things and you and i can keep on going on about this like 2 little girls sayin i know you are but what am i or we can just leave it at this

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-01-2009, 09:09 AM
The three of you are fighting like little kids...seriously, wtf?:catfight:

Dublin, you started this thread for feedback and you put your picks out, but Hardy was just such a strange choice for b.o.a.t. that these guys attacked your character instead of disagreeing with you.

Get over it. This is the internet. I still think you are nuts for thinking Hardy as the best ever, but its whatever.

/LAME THREAD

The Big Sexy
06-01-2009, 09:31 AM
For mike ability - I have always liked Chris Jericho and The Rock... for best of all time??? Stone Cold, HHH, The Rock...

I mean - There are people in various parts of the world who don't know who Micheal Jordan is - but if you mention the Rock, and do the people's eyebrow - they all know it.

dublin-lifter
06-01-2009, 10:05 AM
For mike ability - I have always liked Chris Jericho and The Rock... for best of all time??? Stone Cold, HHH, The Rock...

I mean - There are people in various parts of the world who don't know who Micheal Jordan is - but if you mention the Rock, and do the people's eyebrow - they all know it.

the rock is a legend and probley the best speaker on thie mic

dublin-lifter
06-01-2009, 10:09 AM
The three of you are fighting like little kids...seriously, wtf?:catfight:

Dublin, you started this thread for feedback and you put your picks out, but Hardy was just such a strange choice for b.o.a.t. that these guys attacked your character instead of disagreeing with you.

Get over it. This is the internet. I still think you are nuts for thinking Hardy as the best ever, but its whatever.

/LAME THREAD

yes i know if you read any of my posts you would see i am not intrested in fighting like little girls on this but when people start slaggin me off i have to defend myself i have my choices and so those everyone else

and if its such a lame thread why are you wasting your precious time posting on it

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-01-2009, 11:13 AM
yes i know if you read any of my posts you would see i am not intrested in fighting like little girls on this but when people start slaggin me off i have to defend myself i have my choices and so those everyone else

and if its such a lame thread why are you wasting your precious time posting on it

Good point. Latas.