PDA

View Full Version : A Growing Community

becks
02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
It will be nice to have a place in which the truth can be told.

TRANSMUTATION
02-09-2009, 06:33 PM
The real truth is something that can only be felt and never heard...And I have a good feeling about Dave and John's site...

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 06:44 PM
The real truth is something that can only be felt and never heard...

what kinda philosophic bs is this?

marcus300
02-11-2009, 08:08 AM
Many boards speak the truth when answering question on AAS,

BigJBoss
02-12-2009, 04:40 PM
All forums seem to talways tell the truth, what is there to lie about? The things that make them different is the mods and owners, how often they delete posts and how strict they are on the rules.
I have been on the forums for years and a while back decided to just get away from it for a while. I was a site owner twice and modded 3 other boards, I already know many of you guys, but I decided to leave the game and the politics got old. So after picking up a MD today at walmart and searching for Dave's article and getting pissed that I could not find it, I found out about this today. So I decided to come back, but not under the same name. Why? Because once you get to a point on most forums, you have all the innerworkings of the drama, the bs politics, who is doing what to who and who flipped on who when they got busted for this and that. Having people pm you for i.p.'s to be traced and such is just old. You newer guys have it made, just sitting and learning from the bro's who have been around for years, building up a rep after a while. I miss that one, when shit was simple. Before ORD, when we were in the golden era of ugl's.
On that note, it is great to see a lot of you guys again, a few of you were even vets on my board and I already see one VIP, sorry you will never know who I was before lol. Just an old bro.
Wow, I am old, I jsut ranted and rambeled about nothing that had to do with the post... sorry about that.
So anyways, yeah, uhm....truth good.