PDA

View Full Version : OTC similar to anavar?

gman
02-14-2009, 06:52 PM
I cannot recall where, but it seems I have read about an OTC supplement which is similar in effect to anavar. I am a total noob on chemical enhancement, and would appreciate any info you could give!

gman
02-14-2009, 07:16 PM
doh, just saw the thread about oxyguno.

v1hyp
02-14-2009, 08:14 PM
doh, just saw the thread about oxyguno.

have you tried it yet,, any good

milkhouse
02-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Isn't there a new one by kilosports that they compare to anavar

gman
02-15-2009, 09:24 PM
http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1287

is this the one?

J2jud
02-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Yes, it is close to ANAVAR, but it does not perform the same mechanism of action that ANAVAR does. Results are similar though.

BigJD69
02-16-2009, 12:38 AM
What about Furazadrol?

J2jud
02-16-2009, 11:56 AM
What about Furazadrol?

It produces a leaning effect. Highly anabolic.

BigJD69
02-16-2009, 12:11 PM
J2jud Furaguno is equated to Winny???

J2jud
02-17-2009, 12:58 PM
J2jud Furaguno is equated to Winny???

Quite similar, yes.

Viking
02-17-2009, 11:01 PM
So is furazadrol

LukeM69
02-18-2009, 10:17 AM
H-drol is probably similar..

needtogetaas
02-21-2009, 02:06 AM
What about Furazadrol?
furazadrol=5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

winny=[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

So its clear that Both Furazabol and Winstrol are modified Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) molecules; the former possesses a furazan group and the latter a pyrazole group.

As far as the non mythel otc compounds used for cutting

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione stands out as one of the best.

However Being one is nora and the others modified dht's I bet they would be pretty synergistic mixed together. Not much to worry about in the way of liver damage take

5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol with 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione ..

with a good transdermal both would be able to brake the stratum corneum and be pretty damn effective. Well enough rambling.

Simon M
02-22-2009, 04:01 AM
Havoc/Epistane are considered to be close to Anvar.

I've done Epi stacked with Furazabol for 4 weeks are strength increase whilst on a cut was good.

In a few months time I'm going on Var for 6 weeks (It's great to be in the UK where this stuff is legal!)

needtogetaas
02-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Havoc/Epistane are considered to be close to Anvar.

I've done Epi stacked with Furazabol for 4 weeks are strength increase whilst on a cut was good.

In a few months time I'm going on Var for 6 weeks (It's great to be in the UK where this stuff is legal!)
CLose var as far as what bro? chemical structure? or just results?

IMO they are worlds apart it both departments.

LukeM69
03-02-2009, 12:59 AM

x2

Havoc blew me up like a balloon, much more than Hdrol and P-Plex. IMO there is nothing dry about it!

J2jud
03-02-2009, 03:09 AM

Agreed. EPI/Havoc are considered to be somewhat of a cutting compound, but also bulking. Depends entirely on diet as it can aid both ways without too much water retention. Anavar is quite different from Epi in more ways than one.

LukeM69
03-03-2009, 04:12 AM
whats var like? is it like any PH I would have used?

orhochris
04-01-2009, 02:36 PM
had great results on havoc... epi I wasn't as impressed with. given the epi reviews over on BN you'd think it was the best thing ever... but havoc defintiely worked for me... easy gains, strength gains were steady and I kep most of everything I gained on cycle.

beau
04-01-2009, 05:36 PM
had great results on havoc... epi I wasn't as impressed with. given the epi reviews over on BN you'd think it was the best thing ever... but havoc defintiely worked for me... easy gains, strength gains were steady and I kep most of everything I gained on cycle.

But isn't Epistane and Havoc the same thing just different brand name for the most part?

tribal
04-01-2009, 06:39 PM
I cannot recall where, but it seems I have read about an OTC supplement which is similar in effect to anavar. I am a total noob on chemical enhancement, and would appreciate any info you could give!

umm? why not use the real thing???????????????

BarbellBeast
04-01-2009, 08:22 PM
But isn't Epistane and Havoc the same thing just different brand name for the most part?

Companies aren't always truthful on their labels. They may put less chemical and more gelatin in a capsule, or Epistane was tested once when it had a black lid I think by PA and it turned out to be Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione which converts to Dienolone. So yes Havoc and Epistane are suposed to be the exact same, but it really depends on the honesty of the company.

beau
04-02-2009, 01:55 PM
umm? why not use the real thing???????????????

Maybe price...var is pricy shit. I'd still opt for the real deal myself but that might be why?

Bacon Boy
05-14-2009, 03:43 PM
H-drol is probably similar..

Nope thats turinabol

Bacon Boy
05-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Agreed. EPI/Havoc are considered to be somewhat of a cutting compound, but also bulking. Depends entirely on diet as it can aid both ways without too much water retention. Anavar is quite different from Epi in more ways than one.

The goofey thing with either is that I tend to hold some water with these until PCT then i end more shredded the thing I have always seen with epiis limitless strength!

No lie bridging from Phera (DMT) i had the stregth to perfrom 700 lb tbar rows... Gotta love off season!

JustLuke
05-15-2009, 01:28 PM
The goofey thing with either is that I tend to hold some water with these until PCT then i end more shredded the thing I have always seen with epiis limitless strength!

No lie bridging from Phera (DMT) i had the stregth to perfrom 700 lb tbar rows... Gotta love off season!

that's interesting, since epi is a steroidal Aromatase inhibitor.

LukeM69
05-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Nope thats turinabol

Similar results, not compound

Bacon Boy
05-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Similar results, not compound

You are correct I got my formulas crossed:
H-Drol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol
Pro T-bol: 4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol

Bacon Boy
05-17-2009, 09:35 PM
that's interesting, since epi is a steroidal Aromatase inhibitor.

I know, and my buddies all got the same effects, we all used the IBE, so it may have been estra, instead of Havoc...

needtogetaas
05-18-2009, 05:59 PM
I know, and my buddies all got the same effects, we all used the IBE, so it may have been estra, instead of Havoc...
exactly. And its common has hell with the bigger places who sell the stuff cheap.

People tend to think just because its a supplement company they don't have to worry about not getting whats on the label. So not true. Under dosing,contamination, or flat out a whole other compound altogether is very common. More then you think too.

Sure these bigger places test batches and put the test results out there every once in a wile. Of course these test results are always going to say its nice and pure and what they say it is. But they are testing one batch out of a million. And posting only the results that are best.

IMO all of them must be treated just like you would a source. Know who your are dealing with. Ask around if other people have been happy with every bath. Not just on one site but others ( we all know product reps are lurking and waiting to tell you nothing but the best right).

Don't think you are getting the same ingredients or the same purity just because the label says its in there. Bargain shopping for the 25 dollar bottle because it says it has the same as the 50.00 bottle may seem like the smart deal but its not. Look for quality first then price after.

Deal with companies that are willing to give a no bullshit 100% money back policy and its written in black and white on there website (not many out there).

With products like this if they are good you will know it in a week. Not a few weeks. So if you are able to return the product and get a refund they you will not have wasted to much of your time and money.

:D

JustLuke
05-19-2009, 12:02 PM
^^^ lots of truth to this post.

Viper
05-19-2009, 12:11 PM
exactly. And its common has hell with the bigger places who sell the stuff cheap.

People tend to think just because its a supplement company they don't have to worry about not getting whats on the label. So not true. Under dosing,contamination, or flat out a whole other compound altogether is very common. More then you think too.

Sure these bigger places test batches and put the test results out there every once in a wile. Of course these test results are always going to say its nice and pure and what they say it is. But they are testing one batch out of a million. And posting only the results that are best.

IMO all of them must be treated just like you would a source. Know who your are dealing with. Ask around if other people have been happy with every bath. Not just on one site but others ( we all know product reps are lurking and waiting to tell you nothing but the best right).

Don't think you are getting the same ingredients or the same purity just because the label says its in there. Bargain shopping for the 25 dollar bottle because it says it has the same as the 50.00 bottle may seem like the smart deal but its not. Look for quality first then price after.

Deal with companies that are willing to give a no bullshit 100% money back policy and its written in black and white on there website (not many out there).

With products like this if they are good you will know it in a week. Not a few weeks. So if you are able to return the product and get a refund they you will not have wasted to much of your time and money.

:D

well said!

IronCrusher
05-20-2009, 01:19 PM
You are correct I got my formulas crossed:
H-Drol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol
Pro T-bol: 4-chloro-17-methyl-17-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-ol

Actually, that's the exact same thing written in a different way.

juggernaut
05-20-2009, 05:54 PM
how does Oxanavar compare to Mdrol

juggernaut
05-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Nope thats turinabolAre you saying HDrol is similiar to turinabol?