PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with EQ

Lee Penman
05-27-2009, 10:54 AM
If you have used EQ please share your experiences e.g dosage, cycle length, results/sides

Sistersteel
05-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Love EQ. On top on my list of favorites. Nice slow gains at doses as low as 100mg/week. Never ran it over 150mg/week. Too high for me. Gave me terrible back acne at that dose along with an uncontrollable hunger. Great for tendons and recovery and works wonders for cardio. Its a staple for me in all my cycles and I use it to bridge often. Considering the long ester, I would run EQ for a good 16 weeks for optimal results.

newgoal300
05-28-2009, 03:35 PM
sorry didnt see this was in the fem section, my ex would take 50mg of eq a week and had great results, leaned her out and increased her libido, both good!!

KBigz81
05-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I think Leigh was looking for experiences from women. You're in the fem chem section.

great for me at 400-600mg a wk, nice lean gains, vascularity everywhere, hungry all the time, only sides is high rbc that freaks my dr out

tammyp
06-13-2009, 06:05 PM
do you think it causes water retention?

mrsmott
06-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Been running EQ for 6 weeks 2 more to go started at 50 a week now up to 75 I love it no water retention. I lost 7lbs of fat and gained 8 lbs of muscle my BF was 24.7% when I started and now down to 18% live the changes it made to my body!!!!

devil's_daughter
06-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Been running 100mg/week of EQ for 8 weeks. Like SS stated it had great slow gains and loved the strength I got from it. I didn't have a hunger issue on it, WISH I WOULD HAVE!!!

Only side was abnormally greasy hair and skin.

sharkbait
07-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I've run it at 100mg wk stacked w/cyp 150mg wk. Appetite was off the hook, so I find it useful when bulking. Had phenomenal mass gains and kept 90% of strength gains. Cardio endurance was off the hook. Don't know if acne was due to cyp or EQ. Have never run it alone. I ran it for 16wks. One of my favs.... Also helped my tendonitis pain...

The average female (who wants to keep her femininity) would probably be fine with 50mg/wk. It can lower the voice and cause other sides at higher doses.

BadAssBarbie
07-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Wow! I have always heard that EQ is not safe for women! Sounds like the only negatives are hunger and greasy skin/hair!

lico80
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Hello Ladies,

I had my girlfriend on 50 mg of Boldenon a week.
It works great, however I have the following question.
She uses the Nuvaring from organon, as birthcontrol.
It contains Progesterone and Oestrogen as well.

How does Boldenon interfere with this birthcontrol.
I simply cannot find a clear answer anywhere.
Appreciate any answer,

Regards,

Romero

sassy69
07-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Hello Ladies,

I had my girlfriend on 50 mg of Boldenon a week.
It works great, however I have the following question.
She uses the Nuvaring from organon, as birthcontrol.
It contains Progesterone and Oestrogen as well.

How does Boldenon interfere with this birthcontrol.
I simply cannot find a clear answer anywhere.
Appreciate any answer,

Regards,

Romero

AAS doesn't really "interfere" w/ birth control. Rather it just seems like you've got a bunch of different external forces manipulating hormone levels. Nuvaring has very low hormone doses so generally speaking the impact of it, according to, at least my ob/gyn, was that it shouldn't affect weight gain or anything.

AAS in general will induce amenorrhea, and then you have the various impacts of a big proportionate jump in test levels.

lico80
07-15-2009, 03:39 PM
AAS doesn't really "interfere" w/ birth control. Rather it just seems like you've got a bunch of different external forces manipulating hormone levels. Nuvaring has very low hormone doses so generally speaking the impact of it, according to, at least my ob/gyn, was that it shouldn't affect weight gain or anything.

AAS in general will induce amenorrhea, and then you have the various impacts of a big proportionate jump in test levels.

Thank you for answering my question Sassy69.
My concern was boldenon interfering with the birthcontrol as I already have 1 beautifull little girl...
I do not wanna have more kids! LOL!

Thanx again,

Romero

sassy69
07-16-2009, 02:23 AM
Thank you for answering my question Sassy69.
My concern was boldenon interfering with the birthcontrol as I already have 1 beautifull little girl...
I do not wanna have more kids! LOL!

Thanx again,

Romero

EQ would be no different than any other AAS in terms of its impact on B/C. Competitors especially may explore other non-hormonal routes to birth control to avoid having conflicting effects (estrogenic water retention, fat depositing + testosterone promotion of lean muscle mass) occurring at the same time. But in terms of actually negating the effects of birth control, I have not seen that stated explicitly anywhere. Caveat that I'm not a doc, AAS tends to induce amenorrhea (interrupts flow), but doesn't necessarily inhibit ovulation. So pregnancy is still a risk. Therefore using b/c, despite its promotion / regulation of estrogenic effects, should still work.

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
03-17-2010, 04:20 AM
I recently switched from oral var to 1/2cc injectable EQ once a week and love the results....hunger is a huge side but my body is making steady gains and I love the fact that I am only using a small amount once a week as opposed to every day on other orals.....

sassy69
03-17-2010, 04:36 PM
I recently switched from oral var to 1/2cc injectable EQ once a week and love the results....hunger is a huge side but my body is making steady gains and I love the fact that I am only using a small amount once a week as opposed to every day on other orals.....

So your stuff is 100 mg / ml?

03-17-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm doing 100mg a week...it's a lot more than the orals but what I meant was I liked the fact that I do a shot a week and forget about it as opposed to orals every day and splits everyday....you know what I mean....
I am going to try to switch it to 1/2 cc every 10 days cuz my body is responding really quick and it may be too high a dose to go every 7 days........
trial and error....
much cleaner though than the orals and no sides...love it...

My joints are much stronger I do notice....I pushed 3 plates (each side) on the leg press without any knee issues.......

sassy69
03-17-2010, 05:08 PM
So your stuff is 200 mg/ml.. Why don't you just drop the dose at 7 days instead of making the injection period longer?

03-17-2010, 05:25 PM
No, I'm totaling 100 mg a week...I am gonna try one of two options, either go every 10 days 1/2 cc or every 7 days 1/4 a cc.....

EQ and Liquid Winni are the only things I'm gonna cycle for my show.......I may use a little ester blockers 2 wks out, but the EQ is really working wonders for me......

I have also been squating 45's below parallel (ATF)....with zero knee and ankle issues.....

It's a trial and error thing to see what works best......so I'll try the 10 days 1/2 cc then maybe the 7 days 1/4 cc......

everyone is different you just gotta see what works for you....

The Big Sexy
03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
No, I'm totaling 100 mg a week...I am gonna try one of two options, either go every 10 days 1/2 cc or every 7 days 1/4 a cc.....

EQ and Liquid Winni are the only things I'm gonna cycle for my show.......I may use a little ester blockers 2 wks out, but the EQ is really working wonders for me......

I have also been squating 45's below parallel (ATF)....with zero knee and ankle issues.....

It's a trial and error thing to see what works best......so I'll try the 10 days 1/2 cc then maybe the 7 days 1/4 cc......

Girl - not that I'm coming down on you at all... but why have you chosen to use AAS? Just curious - especially for figure, with the new criteria being softer, less muscular look?

03-17-2010, 06:15 PM
I didn't have the muscle maturity when I was natural....I view AAS as a tool to aid in achieving a goal (in my case, improving my physique).....along with diet, exercise, training etc etc....it's a tool to aid.....that's all....I do not believe that it is all about the gear I do believe that gear can help with everything else and with proper coaching which is what I have.....

It's the same reason many use gear....just a tool....to improve our physiques...

The Big Sexy
03-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Well, be careful ... it is a tool - but you can hammer your own thumb pretty easy if you aren't cautious.

sassy69
03-17-2010, 06:21 PM

I'm also not trying to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure you're understanding your dosages.

1/2 cc = 1/2 a 1 cc pin - that only tells you how much whatever you have in your pin, but the dose depends on the concentration of your compound.

So if you're using 1/2 cc per week = 100 mg per week - if 1cc = 1 ml, then you're using 200 mg/ml concentration.

And to clarify whatever "ester blockers" you plan to use - since neither EQ nor winstrol aromatize, you don't need to be using arimidex or other aromatase inhibitors, as no aromatization is occuring. And frankly the winny may be fun enough on drying out your joints on its own.

And fwiw I think its overkill for a figure competition. You don't have muscle maturity because you haven't been lifting long enough to establish it.

s2h
03-17-2010, 07:10 PM
If you have used EQ please share your experiences e.g dosage, cycle length, results/sidesMy bbb wife has taken EQ up to100mg a week and to be honest i find her to get better results from 50mg e3d frrom primo and 10mg var split day.

s2h
03-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Girl - not that I'm coming down on you at all... but why have you chosen to use AAS? Just curious - especially for figure, with the new criteria being softer, less muscular look?agree figure girls should stick w/ var and gh,clen ,t3 the softer look is all what it's about!

03-17-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm just improving my physique like everyone else....

03-17-2010, 11:13 PM
I'm also not trying to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure you're understanding your dosages.

1/2 cc = 1/2 a 1 cc pin - that only tells you how much whatever you have in your pin, but the dose depends on the concentration of your compound.

So if you're using 1/2 cc per week = 100 mg per week - if 1cc = 1 ml, then you're using 200 mg/ml concentration.

And to clarify whatever "ester blockers" you plan to use - since neither EQ nor winstrol aromatize, you don't need to be using arimidex or other aromatase inhibitors, as no aromatization is occuring. And frankly the winny may be fun enough on drying out your joints on its own.

And fwiw I think its overkill for a figure competition. You don't have muscle maturity because you haven't been lifting long enough to establish it.

200 mg every two weeks.....that's right.....
1cc = 200 mg.....
.5cc = 100mg....

so basically every week .5 ccs......that's correct...100 mgs per week...

03-17-2010, 11:14 PM
My bbb wife has taken EQ up to100mg a week and to be honest i find her to get better results from 50mg e3d frrom primo and 10mg var split day.

everybody's body is different....I've done the var splits and winni splits orals.....bad results.....

I really like the oil EQ.

03-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Well, be careful ... it is a tool - but you can hammer your own thumb pretty easy if you aren't cautious.

I trust my boy.....He knows his shit....

Keep in mind I'm an ectomorph I can only get so big....and so masculine looking no matter what I do...you all should know this.....does the rule only apply to men.....

s2h
03-18-2010, 06:12 AM

everyone is different you just gotta see what works for you....EQ almost always comes in 300 mg per ml so if your doin 1.2 ccc your doing 150mg,and why again???

s2h
03-18-2010, 06:19 AM

Keep in mind I'm an ectomorph I can only get so big....and so masculine looking no matter what I do...you all should know this.....does the rule only apply to men.....ya have seen alot of hot girls/now guys who trusted there man.......EQ is very slow to act and what your seeing now and 12 weeks into it may be a world of difference......like said above EQ is a FBB drug and if thats your avatar i wouldnt mess w/ EQ no matter what "the man" says.This comes from the husband of a 15 year FBB(national/masters level) trust me.I have made mistakes and i'm her 'man"

The Big Sexy
03-18-2010, 09:49 AM
ya have seen alot of hot girls/now guys who trusted there man.......EQ is very slow to act and what your seeing now and 12 weeks into it may be a world of difference......like said above EQ is a FBB drug and if thats your avatar i wouldnt mess w/ EQ no matter what "the man" says.This comes from the husband of a 15 year FBB(national/masters level) trust me.I have made mistakes and i'm her 'man"

^^^ This.

03-18-2010, 01:34 PM
EQ almost always comes in 300 mg per ml so if your doin 1.2 ccc your doing 150mg,and why again???

I'm doing half a cc, not 1.2....it's 100 mg a week. And keep in mind that the topic of this forum is experiences with females and gear and to discuss their experiences....
I love EQ as opposed to others and don't appreciate getting hounded cuz I'm simply posting in a forum about my experience.....

My coach has used EQ on several figure competitors that were ectomorphs and these girls came out looking great and had no issues....My coach has been doing this for a long time and yes I trust it....EQ is also very controllable....

Everyone is different so please stop assuming I'm gonna be like your gf or mother, or cousin or best friend cuz I know people that it has worked for...
I also know girls that have had bad experiences and sides from winni and var......So everyone is different......

s2h
03-18-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm doing half a cc, not 1.2....it's 100 mg a week. And keep in mind that the topic of this forum is experiences with females and gear and to discuss their experiences....
I love EQ as opposed to others and don't appreciate getting hounded cuz I'm simply posting in a forum about my experience.....

My coach has used EQ on several figure competitors that were ectomorphs and these girls came out looking great and had no issues....My coach has been doing this for a long time and yes I trust it....EQ is also very controllable....

Everyone is different so please stop assuming I'm gonna be like your gf or mother, or cousin or best friend cuz I know people that it has worked for...
I also know girls that have had bad experiences and sides from winni and var......So everyone is different......let me back up ...i'm just looking at it from a personal experience side...i mean no disrepect or to hound you,you can make any choice that you want to...i have just seen the effects of EQ in several women and w/ it's late release alot of girls dont know anything is wrong tell it's to late....i think your really a great looking gal and as a prep guy i just wouldn't advise EQ for a figure girl in thisday and age of the softer look...best of luck to you and i'm sorry if i offended you.I hope it all works well for you!!

s2h
03-18-2010, 06:42 PM

I also know girls that have had bad experiences and sides from winni and var......So everyone is different......not to beat a dead horse but i miss typed that post a 1/2 cc of EQ is 150mg,EQ comes 300mg per cc,have never seen it in any other dose!

sassy69
03-18-2010, 06:48 PM
not to beat a dead horse but i miss typed that post a 1/2 cc of EQ is 150mg,EQ comes 300mg per cc,have never seen it in any other dose!

But because it does come in other concentrations, its important to know what the concentration is that you're using - thus my question about 200 mg/ml or something else. Or suprise, you're getting 2-3 x what you thought. :hypno:

s2h
03-18-2010, 10:13 PM
But because it does come in other concentrations, its important to know what the concentration is that you're using - thus my question about 200 mg/ml or something else. Or suprise, you're getting 2-3 x what you thought. :hypno:every EQ i have ever seen from fort dodge to UG has been 300mg per cc so i havnt seen it all but never seen 200 in EQ!

03-18-2010, 10:44 PM
I have a script from a doctor that orders through an american lab......it's 100 mgs. per half and 200 for whole trust me......

saiyajinali
03-18-2010, 11:54 PM
every EQ i have ever seen from fort dodge to UG has been 300mg per cc so i havnt seen it all but never seen 200 in EQ!
Actually the 300mg/ml is rare.... I have seen Mexican EQ dosed this way, but the majority I have seen in my 17yrs exp has been 200 mg/ml.

saiyajinali
03-19-2010, 12:04 AM

Keep in mind I'm an ectomorph I can only get so big....and so masculine looking no matter what I do...you all should know this.....does the rule only apply to men.....

Mel, I agree that because of your frame you can only carry so much muscle, but I also know for a FACT that you can get very masculine neverless from the side effects of high dose concoctions such as this.

100mg is a pretty generous doseage of EQ a week for a woman. If Debbie were to take EQ, I wouldnt let her take that much to be honest with you.

I think it's cool that you have the enthusiasm that you do with this, but don't get too carried away with the supps.. Right now you are in a phase where you are trying to enhance your physique which is cool, but don't take the risk of having the irreversible side effects when you quit..

Because they are cumulative & will sneak up on you before you know it.
Trust me.

fitbody
03-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Mel, I agree that because of your frame you can only carry so much muscle, but I also know for a FACT that you can get very masculine neverless from the side effects of high dose concoctions such as this.

100mg is a pretty generous doseage of EQ a week for a woman. If Debbie were to take EQ, I wouldnt let her take that much to be honest with you.

I think it's cool that you have the enthusiasm that you do with this, but don't get too carried away with the supps.. Right now you are in a phase where you are trying to enhance your physique which is cool, but don't take the risk of having the irreversible side effects when you quit..

Because they are cumulative & will sneak up on you before you know it.
Trust me.

i 2nd this speaking from experience
unless you really don't give a shit
but let me tell you you may not now but you will later
and then it's tooooooooooooooo late

fitbody
03-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Actually the 300mg/ml is rare.... I have seen Mexican EQ dosed this way, but the majority I have seen in my 17yrs exp has been 200 mg/ml.

they stuff i've been gettin is 200mg/ml i'm up here in the great white north

sassy69
03-19-2010, 12:28 AM
To clarify EQ, Boldenone, is explicitly a vet-grade steroid - not human grade.

fitbody
03-19-2010, 12:33 AM
when i made my comeback to competition after 9 yrs off back in 2008 for the Provincial Champs
i started 50mg every 5 days with 20 mg anavar / day
till 4 wks out then switched to tren 25mg every 3 days

i really like my results that yr full & hard
btw i won heavy, masters & overall that year

saiyajinali
03-19-2010, 12:50 AM
I have a script from a doctor that orders through an american lab......it's 100 mgs. per half and 200 for whole trust me......

To clarify EQ, Boldenone, is explicitly a vet-grade steroid - not human grade.

:confused:.....

sassy69
03-19-2010, 12:59 AM
:confused:.....

LOL .. I try to post context for anyone reading this - EQ, most commonly Boldenone Undecylenate, is, at least in the US, strictly a Vet-grade compound. It is not approved for human use, and thus will not be prescribed by any doctor for human use. That is not to say that one might choose to experiment w/ one's race horse, for example, for which one's veterinarian may have prescribed some Equipoise.

03-19-2010, 05:52 AM
I have a doctor that gets it for me.....yes he is an MD

fitbody
03-19-2010, 09:56 AM
I have a doctor that gets it for me.....yes he is an MD

is he a HORSE DOCTOR btw ????

fitbody
03-19-2010, 09:59 AM
here's a picture of myself & quarter horse at the open to the world barrel race in Texas
i gave a bottle of EQ to this horse
when i bought him was on his death bed from starvation
what that EQ did to that horse was fuckin miraculous
and made me realize what steriods did
shortly after that i started taking them

03-19-2010, 01:37 PM
I don't know how he gets what he gets, I don't ask any questions I just order and done.....
I know he's an md cuz i met him through a friend of mine that has a script for C & P and GH through him.....so he's a doctor...

sassy69
03-19-2010, 02:31 PM
here's a picture of myself & quarter horse at the open to the world barrel race in Texas

BTW this is pretty freekin cool! I got my mom to put me in riding lessons when I was a kid but I couldn't handle the dust & hay in terms of allergies.

s2h
03-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Actually the 300mg/ml is rare.... I have seen Mexican EQ dosed this way, but the majority I have seen in my 17yrs exp has been 200 mg/ml.must be the part of the country i live in cause i've taken EQ on and off for 10= years and it's always been 300mg.......but i'm not far from MEX!

s2h
03-19-2010, 09:03 PM
I don't know how he gets what he gets, I don't ask any questions I just order and done.....
I know he's an md cuz i met him through a friend of mine that has a script for C & P and GH through him.....so he's a doctor...he must be or know a VET cause no MD is gonna get EQ.In tTexas you can buy EQ,Winnie at feeed stores w/ a VET script!!

03-20-2010, 02:10 AM
I never ask questions....he probably knows a vet cuz like I said my friend gets his script for c & P and gh from him...sometimes a50s...

hulk7280
03-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Mel no offense, but you sound very niave..

there is no such thing as human grade EQ...

people take steriods to enhance there physique, BEYOND there physical limitations..

IMO.. you shouldnt have to take AAS to put on enough muscle to compete in figure.. you just need more time in the gym and at the kitchen..

sassy69
03-21-2010, 12:47 AM
^^ Just to clarify, I think an interestingly unique situation has been found involving a retired MD who happens to be familiar w/ the extra-medically approved range of chemicals used by certain of the fitness-oriented populous, and has access to them. I don't think there's literally a prescription given by a licensed physician for any AMA / FDA approved chemicals for any medical condition.

~gymdiva~
03-21-2010, 03:56 AM
I never ask questions....he probably knows a vet cuz like I said my friend gets his script for c & P and gh from him...sometimes a50s...

not giving a critique on anything you've said in terms of taking but I think the bolded could one day bite you in that hot ass of your's....just sayin....

corrie79
03-21-2010, 06:16 PM
EQ is a vet steroid meant for horses. You can't get it from a regular doctor. That said, I've been on it for over a month, dose up to 150, and I'm having zero sides, nada. Just lots of strength and some nice gains. Appetite is up but I take either clen or ECA and that works well for controlling appetite or even just caffeine. It's a good drug for cutting or bulking, either one. No water retention. At least for me. Well, a little in my hands. But otherwise, nada. I use proactiv whenever I'm on a cycle and they have new body washes and body lotions for acne that work great. But I also do my own professional peels and dermabrasion so I'm kinda extreme about keeping my skin perfect.

corrie79
03-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Oh, and it's VERY unethical for a veterinarian to prescribe drugs for humans. VERY. I'm studying to be a vet tech. If there's vets out there giving out meds that's not cool.

corrie79
03-21-2010, 06:20 PM
He's gorgeous. We used to have two retired race horses when I was growing up.

03-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Mel no offense, but you sound very niave..

there is no such thing as human grade EQ...

people take steriods to enhance there physique, BEYOND there physical limitations..

IMO.. you shouldnt have to take AAS to put on enough muscle to compete in figure.. you just need more time in the gym and at the kitchen..

Never said there was human grade.....

03-21-2010, 10:58 PM
For the records I have never stated that it is human grade....I simply mentioned that a friend of mine has scripts from a doc for other things and our doc adds that in as well....sorry for the confusion......

Like Training and eating the supps are a tool as well in the end result to better my physique....I don't have to justify anything to anyone....

So I am done with this convo....

s2h
03-22-2010, 07:53 AM
EQ is a vet steroid meant for horses. You can't get it from a regular doctor. That said, I've been on it for over a month, dose up to 150, and I'm having zero sides, nada. Just lots of strength and some nice gains. Appetite is up but I take either clen or ECA and that works well for controlling appetite or even just caffeine. It's a good drug for cutting or bulking, either one. No water retention. At least for me. Well, a little in my hands. But otherwise, nada. I use proactiv whenever I'm on a cycle and they have new body washes and body lotions for acne that work great. But I also do my own professional peels and dermabrasion so I'm kinda extreme about keeping my skin perfect.is this your 1st EQ run?If so then your making my point fron earlier,most women dont start to seee the side/bad of EQ tell late in a cycle 8-12 weeks.Main side is hair growth/facial/back and some voice change which is permanent.I aalso happen to be a ex horse trader(sorry were not all scumbags) but if you ever noticed when you give a horse EQ there tail and mane hair grow more rapidly,might want to think about that!

corrie79
03-22-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm pissed there's a DVM out there giving out EQ or other drugs for physique enhancement. Most of the vets I know went to Cornell and wouldn't do that in a million years.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 09:44 AM
is this your 1st EQ run?If so then your making my point fron earlier,most women dont start to seee the side/bad of EQ tell late in a cycle 8-12 weeks.Main side is hair growth/facial/back and some voice change which is permanent.I aalso happen to be a ex horse trader(sorry were not all scumbags) but if you ever noticed when you give a horse EQ there tail and mane hair grow more rapidly,might want to think about that!
You traded horses? I'm aware of what the sides may be. I've done gear for 3 years, including test. I'm not a newbie. On all gear except test I've never had sides. Who knows with this one, it's always a crap shoot. We all know that, or should know that. My oldest and dearest friend is a PhD in chemistry. We've discussed AAS and peptides.
And hey, hair growth? That's what laser hair removal is for. There's a clinic for that right down the road from me. I get funded for these types of procedures. I plan on going at the end of this cycle anyways for legs and bikini area just for general purposes. It's like Lasik. Never having to shave again? Never having to wear glasses/contacts again? Science is a wonderful thing.
I used to be an opera singer. I am very familiar with the anatomy of the vocal chords and what aas does to them. I've had a slight drop from the test I did a few years ago, but I'm able to still do some vocal exercises that help with that. It's mainly stretching them with these exercises that helps with the raspy aspect. They are like rubber bands.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Weirdest thing ever, but aside from test, var gave me the worst sides out of anything. And did nothing for my physique. In fact my sides from var were worse than test. Var gave me the most hair growth, voice drop, and HORRIBLE skin.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 09:53 AM
You traded horses? I'm aware of what the sides may be. I've done gear for 3 years, including test. I'm not a newbie. On all gear except test I've never had sides. Who knows with this one, it's always a crap shoot. We all know that, or should know that. My oldest and dearest friend is a PhD in chemistry. We've discussed AAS and peptides.
And hey, hair growth? That's what laser hair removal is for. There's a clinic for that right down the road from me. I get funded for these types of procedures. I plan on going at the end of this cycle anyways for legs and bikini area just for general purposes. It's like Lasik. Never having to shave again? Never having to wear glasses/contacts again? Science is a wonderful thing.
I used to be an opera singer. I am very familiar with the anatomy of the vocal chords and what aas does to them. I've had a slight drop from the test I did a few years ago, but I'm able to still do some vocal exercises that help with that. It's mainly stretching them with these exercises that helps with the raspy aspect. They are like rubber bands.
Oh and I know for laser it will take a few sessions. But this clinic is one of the best, recommended by my plastic surgeon. Who went to Haiti to help! Props to Dr. Ralph Pennino!

corrie79
03-22-2010, 09:59 AM
you men who compete should check out the new laser hair removal so you're not constantly waxing for shows. Waxing is harsh, I always get ingrown hairs from waxing.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 10:21 AM
For the records I have never stated that it is human grade....I simply mentioned that a friend of mine has scripts from a doc for other things and our doc adds that in as well....sorry for the confusion......

Like Training and eating the supps are a tool as well in the end result to better my physique....I don't have to justify anything to anyone....

So I am done with this convo....
Hey Barbie, nice boobs. Surgeon did a good job. You're brave for getting them done. Sometimes it's a crap shoot with boob jobs. I'm debating whether when I'm lean again if I'd get implants, small ones.

s2h
03-22-2010, 11:15 AM
you men who compete should check out the new laser hair removal so you're not constantly waxing for shows. Waxing is harsh, I always get ingrown hairs from waxing.No waxing,i just shave and exfoleate(did i spell that right) but i'm not very hairy,lucky!

corrie79
03-22-2010, 12:11 PM
No waxing,i just shave and exfoleate(did i spell that right) but i'm not very hairy,lucky!
oh exfoliating is GREAT for the skin, it really helps with anti-aging. Exfoliate your face too. Get a good skin regimen over at skinstore.com they have some great facial and body exfoliators.

sassy69
03-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Guys can we please stay on topic here? Thx :)

On another note, just to remind people - EQ taks about 5 weeks to be "saturated" in your system & start "showing" itself. When we talk about sides, there are two kinds. The kind you are ok to tolerate, and those you aren't. There are always sides, and also there is no gurantee what YOUR sides experience will be until you complete your cycle, and well after that. There is no doctor who can guarantee results, particularly in the case of EQ as it is not an approved-for-human-use chemical. At the end of the day, you're self-medicating w/ horse steroids. No way around that. Just like w/ any other chemical, its a calculated crap shoot.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Guys can we please stay on topic here? Thx :)

On another note, just to remind people - EQ taks about 5 weeks to be "saturated" in your system & start "showing" itself. When we talk about sides, there are two kinds. The kind you are ok to tolerate, and those you aren't. There are always sides, and also there is no gurantee what YOUR sides experience will be until you complete your cycle, and well after that. There is no doctor who can guarantee results, particularly in the case of EQ as it is not an approved-for-human-use chemical. At the end of the day, you're self-medicating w/ horse steroids. No way around that. Just like w/ any other chemical, its a calculated crap shoot.
You are absolutely right Sassy, it is a crap shoot. FOR SURE! It's amazing how different everyone is and how they respond. You can do your homework but when it comes to taking the compound there's no psychic who can tell you what's going to happen until it well, actually happens.
Sorry, I get excited about skin care and love helping men get good skin lol.
Now let's all say "Neiiiiiggggghhhhhhh" and stamp our hooves.

corrie79
03-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh and for real, if anyone wants some vocal exercises/tips to help with the rasp you may get on cycle, I'm willing to give advice. You'll need an anatomy pic of the skull and all the sinuses in it though for me to help you.

03-22-2010, 02:39 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65725675@N00/4454319607/sizes/o/

He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away.....

sassy69
03-22-2010, 02:44 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65725675@N00/4454319607/sizes/o/

He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away.....

The page is "private".

03-22-2010, 02:59 PM
The page is "private".

Sorry let me try this again......
He who trims himself to suite everyone will only whittle themselves away....

Big Sky Guy
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Mel- I assume you are saying to each their own and you have to be true to you. I agree that it is your journey.

You must also expect others to be concerned when they see you choose a path with known negative affects. A person cannot call themself a friend if they are not willing to be honest with people when we see them heading for danger.

debbiebramwell
03-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Mel no one here is judging you for wanting to be your best. We are all on the same journey. What would you do if you knew something that could possibly help someone else , would you with hold sharing it with them? I think you are taking everyone wrong here and Im not sure why.If alot of people were trying to tell me something , I would be open to them. Its obvious everyone here cares.

03-22-2010, 04:57 PM
I understand you guys care but you act as if I'm shooting up every other day....I use a small amount every 7-10 days.....and like I said, I know a lot of girls that had no bad sides from using EQ for their shows........everyone is different.....

I am going from .5 ccs per 7-10 days down to a quarter every 7-10 days....that's like 50 mgs.....it's barely anything....

I understand you guys care but geesh, i'm not shooting up every other day.......

fitbody
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM
i love when i hear i take steriods and i get no sides
you must be injecting oil then

The Big Sexy
03-22-2010, 11:04 PM
I understand you guys care but you act as if I'm shooting up every other day....I use a small amount every 7-10 days.....and like I said, I know a lot of girls that had no bad sides from using EQ for their shows........everyone is different.....

I am going from .5 ccs per 7-10 days down to a quarter every 7-10 days....that's like 50 mgs.....it's barely anything....

I understand you guys care but geesh, i'm not shooting up every other day.......

Well, I guess the question should have been asked to you from the get go. What sides to you consider bad sides? I think sassy said it - side effects aren't bad if you can deal with them and don't mind.

03-23-2010, 01:20 PM
That's true Big Sexy......I have an increased libido, love it, increased app, but I can handle it......I have always had to wax my face cuz I am half italian...so hair has always been an issue since I was young. I have always had a deeper voice and my voice hasn't gotten any deeper and I can still sing.......I have no water retention and my joints feel great......I can squat below parallel 45s and do 30 reps of leg presses with 3 plates.....lifting heavier than ever before and no joint issues....
I've gotten a couple headaches but who knows what that is associated with...

Big Sky Guy
03-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Headaches are most likely blood pressure related as you create more RBC on EQ.

sassy69
03-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Mel - ask your trainer about red yeast rice & niacin to help w/ blood pressure & cholesterol.

03-23-2010, 02:55 PM
it's funny cuz I usually have low blood pressure as a natty and when using gear my blood pressure goes up to normal......wtf? I test it quite frequently and it's never been high, but who knows how high it gets during my heavy lifting workouts......

Cool thanks Sassy, I'll find out about that.......

03-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Mel - ask your trainer about red yeast rice & niacin to help w/ blood pressure & cholesterol.

this may sound really dumb but do they have a niacin supp?

sassy69
03-23-2010, 03:26 PM
this may sound really dumb but do they have a niacin supp?

YOu can usually very easily find it at any supp store & most drug store / grocery stores w/ a health food section. I'm not sure the quality of the cheapy ones but it is pretty cheap. YOu can get "flushing" and "non flushing". The "flushing" kinda will wash over you and will flush you red (vasodilator big time) after about 20 min of taking it, and then it goes away. The non-flushing doesn't do that, but I'm not completely clear on efficacy comparison between the two - "flushing" works, "non-flushing", either works or to a lesser degree (from what I've found so far).

s2h
03-23-2010, 04:36 PM
That's true Big Sexy......I have an increased libido, love it, increased app, but I can handle it......I have always had to wax my face cuz I am half italian...so hair has always been an issue since I was young. I have always had a deeper voice and my voice hasn't gotten any deeper and I can still sing.......I have no water retention and my joints feel great......I can squat below parallel 45s and do 30 reps of leg presses with 3 plates.....lifting heavier than ever before and no joint issues....
I've gotten a couple headaches but who knows what that is associated with...you can go to your doc and let him/her know you get exercise induced headaches and they will normally prescribe a BP med cozar(non-diuretic) to take only when you train!

03-23-2010, 05:19 PM
they don't come on when I train....they'll come on sometimes first thing in the morning...I have only had 2 of these pressure headaches this week......It may be due also to the fact that I am dehydrated or haven't had my period in 2 mos since I dropped to low bf for that photoshoot.......

s2h
03-23-2010, 09:37 PM
they don't come on when I train....they'll come on sometimes first thing in the morning...I have only had 2 of these pressure headaches this week......It may be due also to the fact that I am dehydrated or haven't had my period in 2 mos since I dropped to low bf for that photoshoot.......your BP is always highest during exercise and when you first wake up.Your brain signals a release when you wake up to increase your BP!!

03-23-2010, 09:41 PM
are they located in the forehead temple area or the top of the head occipital area? cuz i get lack of caffein headaches also.......

Big Sky Guy
03-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Niacin should help...and I agree with Sassy about taking something for liver and cholesterol support.

s2h
03-24-2010, 05:05 AM
are they located in the forehead temple area or the top of the head occipital area? cuz i get lack of caffein headaches also.......could be either i would go to walgreens and buy a BP machine(there like 20 bucks) and check it!

s2h
03-24-2010, 05:17 AM
Niacin should help...and I agree with Sassy about taking something for liver and cholesterol support.Niacin is great for lowering her LDL,but isnt gonna help her headaches,check your B complex some have niacin in them(it's b3).Hey Sassy what;s the red yeast rice do havnt heard that one before?

Big Sky Guy
03-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Your right s2h, I meant the Niacin for cholest. I was typing faster than thinking and did not read back to be sure I was clear.

sassy69
03-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Niacin is great for lowering her LDL,but isnt gonna help her headaches,check your B complex some have niacin in them(it's b3).Hey Sassy what;s the red yeast rice do havnt heard that one before?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-yeast-rice/NS_patient-redyeast

Also helps cholesterol.

Actually for BP lowering, I've heard e.g. 10 mg Cialis. If you read the literature on cialis they recommend to not use it if you are on any BP medication as it can cause a sudden lowering of BP.

tammyp
03-24-2010, 03:01 PM
george told me about red yeast rice coq10 and fish oil to help bring my genetically high numbers from 400 to 220. i swear by it.

sassy69
03-24-2010, 03:03 PM
There's a lot of literature about people being able to come off statin medication w/ OTC stuff. (I really should talk to my dad about this.... he's a big fan of Lipitor.)

musclemilf
03-24-2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-yeast-rice/NS_patient-redyeast

Also helps cholesterol.

Actually for BP lowering, I've heard e.g. 10 mg Cialis. If you read the literature on cialis they recommend to not use it if you are on any BP medication as it can cause a sudden lowering of BP.

Yeah, but what about the 8 hour erections as a possible side effect? :(

03-24-2010, 05:13 PM

that's a bad thing?

sassy69
03-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Isn't the normal dose for "that" use more around 50 mg?

DISCLAIMER - I'm not a doctor - if you get an 8 hr erection - its yours to experiment w/ as you wish. If you're cute, single and don't live w/ your parents, my cell number is .....

;)

s2h
03-24-2010, 10:18 PM
that's a bad thing?cialis isnt like viagra,your(the mans) erections are normally brought on by female stimulation and foreplay and such,viagra just keeps you erect at a non stop pace and many times way to long and can be very discomforting if it lasts to long.the 2 work in a different way.i had a viagra script once and never again,it's use is more for erectial disfunction,were cialis is geared more towards long term performance(1-2 days) when the 2 partys involved are ready toplay

fitbody
04-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Isn't the normal dose for "that" use more around 50 mg?

DISCLAIMER - I'm not a doctor - if you get an 8 hr erection - its yours to experiment w/ as you wish. If you're cute, single and don't live w/ your parents, my cell number is .....

;)

i presently am seeking a man who is capable of an 8 hr erection :)
and ditto on the cute, single & don't live w/ ur parents
contact me via pm and we'll hook up (literally)

~gymdiva~
05-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I wanted to bump this thread a little since it got a little off track and ask about those who did or did not experience any kind of water retention....is eq typically something used during a prep by those choosing to use it? is it one that should be dropped before a show? if so, how far out since it's a slower acting compound? I especially am curious about those that tended to use the smaller amounts (around the 50mg/week mark)....

sassy69
05-12-2010, 01:18 AM
I wanted to bump this thread a little since it got a little off track and ask about those who did or did not experience any kind of water retention....is eq typically something used during a prep by those choosing to use it? is it one that should be dropped before a show? if so, how far out since it's a slower acting compound? I especially am curious about those that tended to use the smaller amounts (around the 50mg/week mark)....

EQ is a popular cycle because it doesn't aromatize, though I found an article (http://www.steroidsrx.com/Articles/Equipose.cfm) that mentions water retention at high doses. Practically speaking, I haven't heard of complaints of water retention. The things you do occasionally hear about is increased hunger (which some people like to use to encourage food intake along w/ using EQ as a bulker cycle) and depression.

With respect to contest prep, I think people tend to switch over to the shorter ester injectibles closer to show time as the timeframes are tighter and more focused on your short-term goal (i.e. show day). That said, because EQ doesn't aromatize, it would still be considered a useful cycle going into show time. Because the results are slower coming, you'd want to schedule your cycle with that in mind. This would probably look like a pretty simple cycle of just EQ for like 10-12 weeks, and just leave it at that (with any other stuff you might be stacking scheduled accordingly).

Regarding when to stop prior to show time, I'd probably just include this w/ the general rule of thumb regarding injectibles - drop them all at 10-14 days out from your show date to remove any water impact that might be present.

s2h
05-12-2010, 05:56 AM
oh exfoliating is GREAT for the skin, it really helps with anti-aging. Exfoliate your face too. Get a good skin regimen over at skinstore.com they have some great facial and body exfoliators.maybe i'll get my nails done......

LookImDancinCrazy!
02-21-2011, 10:20 AM
not to beat a dead horse but i miss typed that post a 1/2 cc of EQ is 150mg,EQ comes 300mg per cc,have never seen it in any other dose!

200mg/ml appears to be pretty commonly available.

I'm planning a Boldenone cycle to commence around mid March. I like it's androgenic to anabolic effect ratio, rbc boost (mine are a bit low) and lack of hepatotoxicity. Right now the plan is to follow SS's advice and make it a 16 week cycle.

LookImDancinCrazy!
05-01-2011, 05:54 PM
if anyone's interested today is exactly 7 weeks on Boldenone. I didn't notice any acceleration in recovery until the end of the 3rd week. The last four weeks I've observed nice, steady gains. Up about 4-5 pounds during that time. No particular hardening or vascularity, but no puffy water retention look either. And so far none of the sides I typically observe on androgens. Seems like a good choice for the intermediate user.

BiggTexx
05-28-2011, 09:32 PM
must be the part of the country i live in cause i've taken EQ on and off for 10= years and it's always been 300mg.......but i'm not far from MEX!

I have also been doing equipoise for quite a bit longer than 10 years and very close to mex as well. While I have seen 300mg/ml it is usually is pretty thick and hard to inject, although I have seen 700mg/ml that was actually very injectable.

I bought 60ml bottles for years from a vet at 50mg/ml. I have a 60ml bottle of home-brew at 200mg/ml.

Here are some of the trade names that are out:

Boldebal-H 50 mg/ml; Ilium Troy Lab. Australia
Equipoise (o.c.) 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Squibb Canada, Mexico, U.S.
Equipoise 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Solvay Vet. Canada, Mexico, U.S.
Ganabol 25 mg, 50 mg/ml; Laboratorios VM. Columbia, Panama, Guatemala, El S
Pace 25 mg/ml; Jurox Labs Australia
Sybolin 25 mg/ml; Manufacturer unknown, Australia
Boldeno'n 200 mg/ml; Ttokkyo Labs
Vebonol 25 mg/ml; Ciba-Geigy G, CH, Australia.

Also there is no differece in vet products and human products. The product is made the same depending on the dose....raw EQ powder, oil, 18% BB and 2% BA. Most labs regardless are very sterile or they won't stay in business very long.

I<3heavyliftin
07-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Just started 75 mg/week two weeks ago and i am noticing ALOT of water retention, anyone else have this problem? will it possibly go away after some time?

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Just started 75 mg/week two weeks ago and i am noticing ALOT of water retention, anyone else have this problem? will it possibly go away after some time?

Given the long ester, you're right at that point now where the boldenone is really beginning to reach therapeutic levels in your body, hence the water retention. You're now in the infamous "hormonal fluctuation" phase where we tend to experience most of the acute side effects of AAS usage.

I made a few behavioral changes when I hit that point to deal with it. Adopted a very low sodium diet and added more water to my daily consumption. In about two weeks I found that the tendancy to hold water began to decline.

I<3heavyliftin
07-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Given the long ester, you're right at that point now where the boldenone is really beginning to reach therapeutic levels in your body, hence the water retention. You're now in the infamous "hormonal fluctuation" phase where we tend to experience most of the acute side effects of AAS usage.

I made a few behavioral changes when I hit that point to deal with it. Adopted a very low sodium diet and added more water to my daily consumption. In about two weeks I found that the tendancy to hold water began to decline.

Thanks for the response, I've been freakin out a bit because I look quite rolly polly cause all the water I've been holding. It's hard to go from being stage lean and dry to a bloated mess.
I will def try to stick to a lower sodium diet, i already keep my water intake to about 1 1/2 gallons a day, i think that's enough?
Thanks again for the advice!

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the response, I've been freakin out a bit because I look quite rolly polly cause all the water I've been holding. It's hard to go from being stage lean and dry to a bloated mess.
I will def try to stick to a lower sodium diet, i already keep my water intake to about 1 1/2 gallons a day, i think that's enough?
Thanks again for the advice!

That's plenty of water. Don't use the salt shaker and don't eat out of boxes (i.e. nothing prepackaged) at all. If very low sodium intake and plenty of water doesn't show you any progress in a week's time, you may need an anti-e.

I<3heavyliftin
07-04-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm a clean eater and use whole foods for nearly all my meals, I'll have a whey shake once in a while and only processed stuff i use is walden farms. I'm already on nolva, that good enough for an anti-e?

2hot4u
07-05-2011, 05:15 PM
bob c would be disappointed since his big pitch on physique is no drugs and he is telling all girls to not use them at all if you want to ddo well. Guess that is person to person.

sassy69
07-10-2011, 01:34 AM
bob c would be disappointed since his big pitch on physique is no drugs and he is telling all girls to not use them at all if you want to ddo well. Guess that is person to person.

I wonder what he says to the Bikini girls who cycle?:poke:

What I got from all the ad nauseum threads about WPD, is really that Bob is looking to get the amounts of androgens reduced. I think it is naive at best, fucking ignorant at worst to think that the drugs are going to go away at the WPD level if they are already rampant at the Figure level and disturbingly common at the Bikini level.

sassy69
07-10-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm a clean eater and use whole foods for nearly all my meals, I'll have a whey shake once in a while and only processed stuff i use is walden farms. I'm already on nolva, that good enough for an anti-e?

I'm just getting back on the boards after being off on vacatio for a while, but I gather you're off-season and intending to do Physique? I'm not clear then, if you're trying to shrink or grow for Physique - I'd assume grow if you're running EQ in the off-season. But then I don't understand why you're using nolvadex? EQ doesn' t aromatize so you're not dealing w/ additional converted estrogen, so no need for an aromatase inhibitor. But if you're running nolvadex, that is going to be tying up some of the estrogen that you really should have available to protect your joints and to help grow some muscle. What is the purpose of the nolva?

I<3heavyliftin
07-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I'm just getting back on the boards after being off on vacatio for a while, but I gather you're off-season and intending to do Physique? I'm not clear then, if you're trying to shrink or grow for Physique - I'd assume grow if you're running EQ in the off-season. But then I don't understand why you're using nolvadex? EQ doesn' t aromatize so you're not dealing w/ additional converted estrogen, so no need for an aromatase inhibitor. But if you're running nolvadex, that is going to be tying up some of the estrogen that you really should have available to protect your joints and to help grow some muscle. What is the purpose of the nolva?
I was using Nolva precontest (last comp was only a couple weeks ago), and was tapering it off for my off season. And, yes I am using EQ to build in the off season. I'm in the process of converting to contest prep mode to off season mode. I was trying to blow up like a fat balloon in the process, so I've been tapering things back slowly (cardio/nolva, ect) and adding things (calories, EQ, ect) slowly.

I<3heavyliftin
07-10-2011, 10:18 AM
I wonder what he says to the Bikini girls who cycle?:poke:

Ouch, why you gotta poke me?! Lol ;)

sassy69
07-10-2011, 04:55 PM
I was using Nolva precontest (last comp was only a couple weeks ago), and was tapering it off for my off season. And, yes I am using EQ to build in the off season. I'm in the process of converting to contest prep mode to off season mode. I was trying to blow up like a fat balloon in the process, so I've been tapering things back slowly (cardio/nolva, ect) and adding things (calories, EQ, ect) slowly.
OK gotcha. I also assum you mean you were trying NOT to blow up like a fat balloon ;) (That has never been one my goals in prep...)

Ouch, why you gotta poke me?! Lol ;)

Nooooo ... I was poking Bob C. :) But I'm sure Bob's stand as far as AAS for women in physique is the intention of reducing the amount perceived as used in FBB. My point was if Bikini girls are using it, how can you even begin to expect ino use in a category 2 levels up from Bikini?

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-12-2011, 09:47 PM

Respect to Sass, boldenone does aromatize, just not a lot. Some people are clearly more sensitive to E than other and could experience sxs suggestive of high levels even on something relatively resistant to aromatization as boldenone. Anyway, if you're already on Nolva, I wouldn't think its real likely high E is the issue.

I'd suggest you just hit a walk-in lab and get a hormonal panel and see what's up. That way you immediately rule in/out estrogen level. This is the product I've used a couple of times myself:

http://gads.prepaidlab.com/Estradiol.html

sassy69
07-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Respect to Sass, boldenone does aromatize, just not a lot. Some people are clearly more sensitive to E than other and could experience sxs suggestive of high levels even on something relatively resistant to aromatization as boldenone. Anyway, if you're already on Nolva, I wouldn't think its real likely high E is the issue.

I'd suggest you just hit a walk-in lab and get a hormonal panel and see what's up. That way you immediately rule in/out estrogen level. This is the product I've used a couple of times myself:

http://gads.prepaidlab.com/Estradiol.html

Always learning. It has to be very small amount because EQ is described as nonaromatizing. But to your point there are plenty of people who report water retention on small doses of anavar.

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Always learning. It has to be very small amount because EQ is described as nonaromatizing. But to your point there are plenty of people who report water retention on small doses of anavar.

estimated to convert at about half the rate of testosterone, according to a few pharmacological descriptions I've read of it. Perhaps those of us with higher levels of E (or greater sensitivities to it) notice the effects of even that relatively mild degree of aromatization.

Overall I've had a good experience with it thus far. Slow, steady gains with very minimal sides. No backne, no temperament changes, and I'm not turning into Chewbacca, which is no mean feat for a Mexican.

I<3heavyliftin
07-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Thank you ladies for all the advice. :) The bloating has been going down, my boyfriend thinks it's mostly in my head 'cause I was used to my "stage" body. He might be a little bit right. As long as I stay away from sodium, throw in some green tea and drink oodles of water my bloat becomes manageable. On the bright side my strength is increasing and I am noticing some muscle hardness.

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Thank you ladies for all the advice. :) The bloating has been going down, my boyfriend thinks it's mostly in my head 'cause I was used to my "stage" body. He might be a little bit right. As long as I stay away from sodium, throw in some green tea and drink oodles of water my bloat becomes manageable. On the bright side my strength is increasing and I am noticing some muscle hardness.

Awesome. Glad to hear it. I'm actually coming down now. this is week 17 for me. It's been 9 days since I've had my last shot. If your experience is like mine, it will be nothing but good stuff from here on out. Steady gains and hardness.

You titrating, or staying at 75mg weekly all the way through, and how long are you going?

I<3heavyliftin
07-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Awesome. Glad to hear it. I'm actually coming down now. this is week 17 for me. It's been 9 days since I've had my last shot. If your experience is like mine, it will be nothing but good stuff from here on out. Steady gains and hardness.

You titrating, or staying at 75mg weekly all the way through, and how long are you going?

I think I'm going to try upping it every four weeks. I plan on running it for a total of 20 weeks, then come off for about eight, and depending on what I am able to accomplish in the next 16 weeks, I might run it again for another 18-20 weeks. How high did you go?

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-14-2011, 05:24 PM
I think I'm going to try upping it every four weeks. I plan on running it for a total of 20 weeks, then come off for about eight, and depending on what I am able to accomplish in the next 16 weeks, I might run it again for another 18-20 weeks. How high did you go?

Well I frontloaded a bit to get the levels up more quickly, then settled into a basic titration pattern.

week 1: 125mg
week 2: 100mg
weeks 3-8: 75mg
weeks 9-12: 100mg
weeks 13-16: 125mg

I<3heavyliftin
07-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Ok, I don't want to sound like a complete moron, but can you explain to me why you would run a titration pattern? What's the benefit compared to just progressively upping the dose until I reach my max?

LookImDancinCrazy!
07-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Ok, I don't want to sound like a complete moron, but can you explain to me why you would run a titration pattern? What's the benefit compared to just progressively upping the dose until I reach my max?

to ensure I never use more than I need at any given time to keep gaining muscle.

A physician would titrate to avoid possible side effects while working towards a therapeutic dose of a drug. Sometimes the sides are what I'd call "acclimation" sides that occur only because the body is not ready yet for a certain level of a drug, but other times they might be the appearance of permanent sides indicative of a sensitivity the patient might have to the drug.

In the case of androgens, which could obviously have permanent unwanted sides, I increase only when the gains seem to slow down a lot. I planned in advance to bump the dose every 4 weeks, but would not have done so if I'd continued to gain at a given dose. So if 100mg weekly continued to keep me gaining at the same rate in week 13, I would have kept the dosage unchanged. Same for week 14, and so on. With these really long esters though, it is admittedly harder to assess for gains. I usually use strength gains as my gauge.

Figure.this
07-31-2011, 01:56 AM
Hi girls, I am new to this forum. I've competed for the past 5yrs in Figure. Am currently on an EQ cycle. Week 9 of it to be exact. I started at 1/2ml a week (250mcg/ml) and am just about to bump it up to 3/4ml a week. I have gained around 3kg of solid muscle (I lift pretty heavy for a girl.... deadlifts are 130kgs, squats 140kgs, bench 90kgs) There is a huge difference in my physique, my shoulders have just popped right out! I love this stuff so much!! Sides...... A couple of pimples here and there, arms are very vascular and I could eat the entire contents of the fridge and pantry of an evening, I get seriously hungry - which with 8wks till comp, is not a good thing but I am willing to live with it. It is great to find a forum with other girls who have experience running this too! :)

Figure.this
07-31-2011, 02:07 AM
oops I cannot edit my post. It should be 250mg/ml :)

heyitsme
07-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Hey there everyone!

FigureThis: We are similar in cycle at the moment! I'm beginning week 7 at 1/2cc (250mcg/ml) but also stacking with Var at 10mg. I am having a great cycle, although I'm curious if you had sides too? ... The first week I did 600mg, I suppose this might have brought on the quick sides in the first 3weeks. The sides haven't gotten any worse although they are here to stay I guess. You? Any sides at all?

heyitsme
07-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Forgot to list my sides! :

* Quite the Voice Change (although no one has mentioned it) espec. when laughing
* Growth in certain part of the female anatomy (again not subtle)
* The chin needs waxing every week now but nowhere else (thank god I'm blonde)
* I had an ITCHY! rash on both butt cheeks in week 2 for 2 weeks but all went away
* Libido through the roof but now not so much (boo!) since upping the Var to 10mg.

I think that about covers it. Tired a lot of the time but not sure this has anything to do with gear. So, this is my experience with EQ at week 7 (16wk cycle). Now thinking of lowering the dose to 100mg/wk for 4wks.

sassy69
07-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Hey there everyone!

FigureThis: We are similar in cycle at the moment! I'm beginning week 7 at 1/2cc (250mcg/ml) but also stacking with Var at 10mg. I am having a great cycle, although I'm curious if you had sides too? ... The first week I did 600mg, I suppose this might have brought on the quick sides in the first 3weeks. The sides haven't gotten any worse although they are here to stay I guess. You? Any sides at all?

So you're currently runnign at 125 mg/week of eq? But you frontloaded w/ 600 mg? Holy Ef. No reason to do that. That's a hella hefty front load. I'd consider 200-250 mg /week to be an aggressive cycle. Just for future ref I guess.

The sides generally reduce or disappear (at least at a macro level) when all your compounds clear (ref: compound detection time at the longest). They are more likely to remain if you continue hefty cycles or if you cycle continuously w/ short or no 'off' time.

heyitsme
07-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Yah, I trusted someone I know to give me my injections and that he would make the right calculations with the concentration being 250mg/ml but he screwed up. So instead of frontloading with 75mg every 2 days I got a whopping 200mg every 2 days. Here's a man for ya: "Oh it's not that much, it won't give you any sides or anything", and no apology for the screw up. This coming from a man who's huge and been on gear for more than 10yrs. Arggh... and that rash on my cheeks were from his injections. Soooo, although I've always been scared to death of needles (don't give blood because of that) I bit the bullet and after his first 3 pokes in week #1, I started giving myself my own in the thigh. Decided I can only count on myself ;) Feels so much better.

I plan on running my cycle for 16wks and taking 16wks off, but keeing the GH of course ED 365. Next cycle I can rely on myself ;)

I'm expecting the damage being done so quickly from such a heavy dosage may make the sides permanant for me, although one can hope I suppose if I stay at 125mg or so possibly I have a change of them diminishing at least.

heyitsme
07-31-2011, 06:32 PM
How's THAT for an EQ experience. Watch who you trust to drop your pants down to for a poke, haha!

sassy69
07-31-2011, 09:55 PM
Yah, I trusted someone I know to give me my injections and that he would make the right calculations with the concentration being 250mg/ml but he screwed up. So instead of frontloading with 75mg every 2 days I got a whopping 200mg every 2 days. Here's a man for ya: "Oh it's not that much, it won't give you any sides or anything", and no apology for the screw up. This coming from a man who's huge and been on gear for more than 10yrs. Arggh... and that rash on my cheeks were from his injections. Soooo, although I've always been scared to death of needles (don't give blood because of that) I bit the bullet and after his first 3 pokes in week #1, I started giving myself my own in the thigh. Decided I can only count on myself ;) Feels so much better.

I plan on running my cycle for 16wks and taking 16wks off, but keeing the GH of course ED 365. Next cycle I can rely on myself ;)

I'm expecting the damage being done so quickly from such a heavy dosage may make the sides permanant for me, although one can hope I suppose if I stay at 125mg or so possibly I have a change of them diminishing at least.

Yea, figures. IMO MEN, even those well-meaning and who "would never hurt me", are probably the single worst aspect of women cycling.

So - keep in mind - the sides we're talking about are the body's response to that hugely skewed balance of male / female hormones. They just generally clear as you let the compound(s) clear your system.

I would suggest that before you start a next cycle , that you get blood work done. People forget that the "sides" arent' just those that you can see. AAS is harsh internally as well - blood pressure, cholesterol, stress to the organs, etc.

Figure.this
08-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey there everyone!

I love the info on this forum so much!! so glad I have found it, i have been looking for a while to find a forum that had info for girls. So many of the other forums have men shit canning you for even attempting to use.

The sides that I have are.....

facial hair, I have to pluck every 3 days or so. I have fair hair so thats not a massive issue.
No change with my voice or private parts. however my very first cycle of Test E 3yrs ago did alter both of those. This has not added to it.
I had my bloods done last week and my LDL is sitting at 2.2 which the doc says could be lower.
I have a few pimples here and there.
I am super hungry at times.
Not sleeping all that well, but that could be due to the clem.
So all in all, nothing major from it. I will see what happens when I go to 3/4ml this week. I have another 7wks on it. Am competing in just under 9wks. But I rate this compound quite highly!! very good gains, great strength (although not the best I have ever had, test e was better for strength and gains but shit for sides) :)

sassy69
08-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I love the info on this forum so much!! so glad I have found it, i have been looking for a while to find a forum that had info for girls. So many of the other forums have men shit canning you for even attempting to use.

The sides that I have are.....

facial hair, I have to pluck every 3 days or so. I have fair hair so thats not a massive issue.
No change with my voice or private parts. however my very first cycle of Test E 3yrs ago did alter both of those. This has not added to it.
I had my bloods done last week and my LDL is sitting at 2.2 which the doc says could be lower.
I have a few pimples here and there.
I am super hungry at times.
Not sleeping all that well, but that could be due to the clem.
So all in all, nothing major from it. I will see what happens when I go to 3/4ml this week. I have another 7wks on it. Am competing in just under 9wks. But I rate this compound quite highly!! very good gains, great strength (although not the best I have ever had, test e was better for strength and gains but shit for sides) :)

Recommend if you're going to run Test, run test prop and stay away from Test E.

Figure.this
08-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Recommend if you're going to run Test, run test prop and stay away from Test E.

Yep I know about the recommendations and the sides and all the other bits and bobs that go with it. I doubt I will run it again due to what it did to my voice. Was an awesome cycle though!

heyitsme
08-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm highjacking my own thread but ... (ha) ...

Hey Sass, for prop do you think you could inject only every 5-7 days or so, and in which case it would have almost cleared your system by that next dose and therefore less sides?

heyitsme
08-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey Figure:

when you had your bloods done, did any of the tests lead your doc to believe you were using? Assuming ya didn't tell... I don't want my doc knowing...

Figure.this
08-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey Figure:

when you had your bloods done, did any of the tests lead your doc to believe you were using? Assuming ya didn't tell... I don't want my doc knowing...

She didnt say anything if she did realise.... none of her business anyway. ;)

heyitsme
08-08-2011, 08:51 PM
So here's an update ...

Those sides I reported from the superduper frontload of 600mg the first week... they've subsided thank god. Taking 125mg/wk but no more waxing every week, voice although a tiny bit changed has stabilized, and the clitty has gone back down mostly. Just enough growth to be happy about ;) Whoohoo.

heyitsme
08-27-2011, 04:19 PM
I will see what happens when I go to 3/4ml this week. I have another 7wks on it.

So what's the scoop... how's the cycle going at 3/4 ? Any changes? What's your concentration at 3/4 ? Mine is 250mg/ml and I'm now at 150mg - no changes in sides may up it a little.