PDA

View Full Version : Share your Primo results

Lee Penman
05-27-2009, 10:57 AM
What results did you get from using Primo?
What dosage were you taking/length of cycle.
Any negative sides?

Sistersteel
05-28-2009, 02:30 PM
LOVE primo! ran it at 100mg/week and it made all my hair fall out. Lovely drug indeed. :rolleyes:

lol

AndroGrrL
06-03-2009, 07:18 PM
lol I hated primo as well...eh, take that back. I didn't hate it...I just didn't see what all the hype was about. I used it along with winny and nolvadex...and felt no difference other than having the shiney primo face while I was on. I think I did 50 e4d? But I honestly dont' remember on how often I injected...it was over 2 years ago...and my memory with that isn't so hot.

SallyAnne
06-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I didn't hate it at all. I love the stuff, but it does make me shed hair. 100mg a week was my top dose. I believe I started at 50mg EW. I made very good gains with the shedding being the major side. I had clitoral swelling that went away after I stopped taking primo.

I have been told that you have to be careful when buying primo because it is not always primo, and this can cause huge issues for women with bad side effects.

sassy69
06-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Primo seems to be notorious for the hairloss thing. A helpful solution (reduces, doesn't eliminate hairloss) is Nizoral shampoo. You can get 1% Nizoral in the dandruff section of any store. 2% you can get online. EOD use helps a lot. You can also use it as a body wash to deal w/ DHT-related acne.

SallyAnne
06-03-2009, 08:32 PM
I have some that I bought online and save it for just that purpose. It smells bad, but it works very well. Totally minimized the shedding.

Angela123
06-04-2009, 02:13 AM
I ran it in 2006. I've been told it is hard to find 'real' primo. I wonder if I had primo or something else. When I tell some people about my sides they are surprised and wonder if it had something else in it. I am sort of nervous to try it again now that I keep hearing that is hard to find real primo.

I will say though that it gave me UNBELIEVABLE strength gains and definitly added some mass to my frame. Sides were shiny face, more break outs, loss of hair and voice got significantly lower (only while I was on it). I wasn't eating like a slob but I was not eating strict and not doing cardio, so I did feel bloated somedays. And now when I look at pics of me during that time, my face looks bloated and the break outs were bad! I took it once a week for 10 weeks...damn I can't think now...quarter or half a cc maybe? It was a low dose. Not more than half I know.

Lee Penman
06-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Another thing that is great for hair condition and growth is the supplement Chlorella - you can check out my article on it in The Forgotten Nutrients section

Jodie
06-04-2009, 10:16 AM
I loved the stuff.
Ran up to 200mg every 7 days for 8 weeks, started at 100 then upped it
Strength was unreal, loved the overall look, but then it could have been the mix of stuff that was being run that contributed to the overall look. Put on 10lbs of muscle during that time frame.
I've run it three times and know in 2007 I had bunk stuff. Last year cut everything in half and ran lower doses but had legit stuff.

sides weren't too bad, little oily skin and some break outs for a few weeks as it cleared after the cycle ended.

Looking forward to this year and not running anything.

BigJD69
06-04-2009, 10:25 AM
We used to get the real Primo from Mexico back in the late 80's and 90's. As more and more of these underground labs starting popping up, Primo became one of the most popular faked AAS. Primo has always been one of my favorite AAS. I also, dont recall doing more than 300mgs a week, GOOD RESULTS for me!!!