PDA

View Full Version : Question about Clen?

Julezz
05-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Is Clen supposed to make you feel tired? What should I feel like when taking it or do I have a bad batch? What should I look for? Really confused with it. Thanks ~Julezz:wavey:

SallyAnne
05-29-2009, 07:06 PM
It can make you feel tired - yes. How much are you taking and how long have you been taking it? Did you ramp up?

Julezz
05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Not sure about how much is in one tab, but usually 1/4 because it puts me to sleep. I could find out what one tab consists of and let you know. I have not ramped up because of sleeeeeepiness.

Angela123
05-29-2009, 07:16 PM
oh my. please find out what the tabs are. did someone get them for you, they should have told you what the pills were.

Julezz
05-29-2009, 07:19 PM
They did tell me but it has been awhile since Ive used them. I quit using because of being tired.

SallyAnne
05-29-2009, 07:36 PM
I remember SS saying that clen put her to sleep, as well. However - I think it would be a good idea to find out what brand they are and what the dosage is.

sassy69
05-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Are you a big user of thermos or stimulants?

It always seems like clen does that when your receptors are "fried".... (I know, nice technical term used heavily in bro-telligence....)

dublin-lifter
05-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Is Clen supposed to make you feel tired? What should I feel like when taking it or do I have a bad batch? What should I look for? Really confused with it. Thanks ~Julezz:wavey:

hello girls sorry if im not meant to be here or anything just saw the topic and wanted to see what was going down
sally anne what you were sayin about sister steel that is supoused to happen to 1 in 10 people some thing to do with that persons body
so it can make you tired if you have that body( personaly i think these are lucky fuckers lol:D:D) but if not it can also make you feel drained(but unfortunatley not tired enough for sleep) i found a taurine supplent ( any cheap one out of a health shop) and your regular multi vitmains work good

hope i was a help

dublin-lifter
05-29-2009, 10:23 PM
+ vitamin c energy boosters always good work good

also i think i should mention that i got my info from steriod.com i have yet to meet a person who has complained about clen makin them tired

Lee Penman
05-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Clen can have different effects according to body chemistry/past stimulant use.
Sometimes it gives an 'even' energy throughout the day, other times it does little in the way of energy enhancement and can even make you tired.

bigc11
05-30-2009, 11:54 AM
the most important thing is to find out the dosage of an individual pill. taking too much to start would more than likely give you the side effects of being tired and sleepy. the best way to go about it is pyramid up starting with 20 mcg(usually 1 pill depending on the dosage of that pill) a day everyday and up the dose by 20 mcg every 2-3 weeks. split the pill and do two dosages a day with or without food. make sure to not got more than 120mcg's a day. also make sure to taper back down with the dose to 20 mcg's per day. you must not go cold turkey from 120 mcg's a day to none the next day. i have experienced with clen(liquid form) and my energy and endurance was through the roof and never got tired. the only side effect i had was minor cramps from time to time.

shankuan
06-01-2009, 11:31 PM
what would clen be classified as...a fat burning prohormone dreivative for example?

I have never used it and don't know anything about it hence why I am asking. I always thought its was considered 'gear' until i read on another board that its a fat burning agent (as well as t3). And wouldn't it be a banned substance for say most 'natural' organizations? And at what stage would someone consider using it? Would it be better than say yohimbine HCL?

I like reading about these kinds of things...so i look forward to the enlightenment. :)

sassy69
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
what would clen be classified as...a fat burning prohormone dreivative for example?

I have never used it and don't know anything about it hence why I am asking. I always thought its was considered 'gear' until i read on another board that its a fat burning agent (as well as t3). And wouldn't it be a banned substance for say most 'natural' organizations? And at what stage would someone consider using it? Would it be better than say yohimbine HCL?

I like reading about these kinds of things...so i look forward to the enlightenment. :)

Its not a steroid, has no male hormone in it. It is called 'anti-catabolic', but not anabolic. The fat burning is a result of its affect on the beta receptors. But medically speaking it is a bronchodilator used to treat asthma.

GirlyMuscle
07-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Clen question...I've used it in the past and experienced cramps in my muscles most notabley while practicing posing. I remember reading that the addition of Taurine helps with the cramping. Any suggestions as to dosage?

s2h
07-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Taurine will ease and even cease your cramping,take it in the AM(recommended dose on bottle),also take benadryl(otc ) once a week w/ clen to keep your receptors clean and open.

Lin
07-27-2009, 08:10 AM
I've used clen twice before and really didn't like it, jitters, hyper and a numb tongue on the edge?
People advise clen/T3 for aiding in loosing weight, if you don't use it can you get the same effects if you crank up the cardio big style?

Lin
07-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Clen question...I've used it in the past and experienced cramps in my muscles most notabley while practicing posing. I remember reading that the addition of Taurine helps with the cramping. Any suggestions as to dosage?

Someone suggested upping salt intake too :)

GirlyMuscle
07-27-2009, 09:13 AM
I really don't think there's any miracle to weightloss with clen and T3. Slight advantadge yeah but I think you could do the same without it...it just might take longer and a little more work. It's all in the diet in the end anyway.

I don't like too much salt but I do try to salt when I can just for that reason..cramping.

Allifit
07-27-2009, 12:38 PM
I've used clen twice before and really didn't like it, jitters, hyper and a numb tongue on the edge?
People advise clen/T3 for aiding in loosing weight, f you don't use it can you get the same effects if you crank up the cardio big style?

I HATE clen. Absolutely hate it. I get hyper, jittery, shakey, and neurotic. Depending on the dosage and my food intake for the day I feel so anxious its hard for me to function. I love the results I get from clen but I seriously hate the effect it has on my body. I get anxiety attacks and I feel so neurotic, like I'm going to blow a gasket at any second.

Some people respond better to stimulants then others, and I feel my body just does not handle clen well at all....

Allifit
07-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Taurine will ease and even cease your cramping,take it in the AM(recommended dose on bottle),also take benadryl(otc ) once a week w/ clen to keep your receptors clean and open.

Good suggestions on the taurine. Has helped me a lot with cramping in the past.

sassy69
07-27-2009, 11:22 PM

I was a lazy ass & grabbed the first post off google from ironmanmag forums:

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver. Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Suggest for further reading you just google clen + taurine, but the above rings a bell as the common amounts I see potsed.

sassy69
07-27-2009, 11:24 PM
People advise clen/T3 for aiding in loosing weight, if you don't use it can you get the same effects if you crank up the cardio big style?

Its not like this stuff is the "only way". Your diet & trainin programs can be geared to get any result. Personally I think you introduce some additional costs to using the chemicals to get "quicker" results in terms of cortisol & reduced quality of recovery time if you're always tweaked out and jittery.

Quadsweep
07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
the most important thing is to find out the dosage of an individual pill. taking too much to start would more than likely give you the side effects of being tired and sleepy. the best way to go about it is pyramid up starting with 20 mcg(usually 1 pill depending on the dosage of that pill) a day everyday and up the dose by 20 mcg every 2-3 weeks. split the pill and do two dosages a day with or without food. make sure to not got more than 120mcg's a day. also make sure to taper back down with the dose to 20 mcg's per day. you must not go cold turkey from 120 mcg's a day to none the next day. i have experienced with clen(liquid form) and my energy and endurance was through the roof and never got tired. the only side effect i had was minor cramps from time to time. Not being a know it all but its .02mcgs not .20mcgs. 20mcgs of clen will geek most people the heck out.

Quad