PDA

View Full Version : Growth Hormone

Lee Penman
05-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Continuing the theme of gathering real life experiences with various substances. If you have used GH at what dose and what was the duration of use. Results/sides

SallyAnne
05-30-2009, 01:27 PM
I used GH for about 8 months in 2006/2007 and loved it. 1-1.5 iu's a day. I initially noticed pain/swellingin my wrists/hands - but it went away after a couple of weeks. Nothing serious - but I noticed it. I leaned out in my abs first and had really nice abs after about 3-4 months while taking it. Granted - my diet was tight - I wasn't eating crap. My hair and skin were beautiful, but my hair growth was excellerated. I used to bruise easily - and that completely stopped. I slept better and could eat more without gaining weight.

RealLilSwole
05-31-2009, 03:15 PM
I noticed that my feet grew an entire size and my wrists hurt at 1 to 1.5iu per day.

shana
10-18-2009, 10:35 PM
ladies did you take it in am or before bed?

s2h
10-19-2009, 06:09 AM
my wife who is a BB takes 1 iu in the am,as Sallyannne said some poeople get some minor dicomfort in there wrists.she(my wife) takes hers mon-fri 1st thing in the am when your GH levels are at there lowest.Duration of use was depending on the amount of shows but she usually takes a 2 month break a year(off season)

shana
10-20-2009, 11:45 PM
do you ladies recommend 5 on 2 off or everyday. where do you prefer to inject, I hear different theories?

sassy69
10-21-2009, 12:56 AM
do you ladies recommend 5 on 2 off or everyday. where do you prefer to inject, I hear different theories?

That's mostly to save cash - it really has nothing to do w/ "best cycle". Ideally would be every day, and some prefer every other day.

You'd want to inject subcutaneously. Some claim some local effects so spot inject in the stubborn areas like waist & hips.

ShelbyStarnes
10-21-2009, 02:18 PM
my wife who is a BB takes 1 iu in the am,as Sallyannne said some poeople get some minor dicomfort in there wrists.she(my wife) takes hers mon-fri 1st thing in the am when your GH levels are at there lowest.Duration of use was depending on the amount of shows but she usually takes a 2 month break a year(off season)

What is her reasoning for the 2 month break?
Palumbo recommends this as well.

s2h
10-21-2009, 10:00 PM
got that feed back from Dave,and most times i would research it futher myself,but i and others i know have used Dave's coaching.So i guess the best answer is i'm not sure!I would think it's to allow your natural GH levels to build back up and/or like any supp you use it to long and it begins to downgrade.Good Q!!

fitbody
11-03-2009, 11:30 PM
ladies did you take it in am or before bed?

was advised by Dave in am on empty stomach

fitbody
11-03-2009, 11:31 PM
What is her reasoning for the 2 month break?
Palumbo recommends this as well.

Dave told me to take 2 months break too

fitbody
11-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Continuing the theme of gathering real life experiences with various substances. If you have used GH at what dose and what was the duration of use. Results/sides

11 months
1 IU / day after 4 months upped it slightly
fat loss & lean gain but was very very sutle
which surprised me
i thought would been quicker
helped bring up my quads which always my biggest challenge

Kate1
11-19-2009, 10:55 PM
I used GH for about 8 months in 2006/2007 and loved it. 1-1.5 iu's a day. I initially noticed pain/swellingin my wrists/hands - but it went away after a couple of weeks. Nothing serious - Sbut I noticed it. I leaned out in my abs first and had really nice abs after about 3-4 months while taking it. Granted - my diet was tight - I wasn't eating crap. My hair and skin were beautiful, but my hair growth was excellerated. I used to bruise easily - and that completely stopped. I slept better and could eat more without gaining weight.

SallyAnne - why did you stop using GH?

SuperSnake
11-20-2009, 12:35 PM
My wife uses 1iu daily first thing in the a.m. She loves it. Her hair is thick, skin is soft, and it has helped her lean up.

She uses it for 9 moths and takes 3 months off.

http://i50.tinypic.com/j90rgz.jpg

Kate1
11-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Yep, the more I read about this- the more I think I need to go this way. Supersnake - did your wife have any skin elasticity issues that resolved once she started on HGH?

SuperSnake
11-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Yep, the more I read about this- the more I think I need to go this way. Supersnake - did your wife have any skin elasticity issues that resolved once she started on HGH?

It actually did minimize stretch marks to some degree from childbirth. The stretch marks are still noticeable but better than they used to be.

Kate1
11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Good to know Supersnake - Thanks!

Lee Penman
11-21-2009, 10:20 AM
On the subject of the preferred injection site when using GH....some stick with the traditional abs approach whilst others seem to feel that it works best when injected in problem areas...opinions, experiences?

JG1
11-21-2009, 08:35 PM
On the subject of the preferred injection site when using GH....some stick with the traditional abs approach whilst others seem to feel that it works best when injected in problem areas...opinions, experiences?

Doesn't matter where you inject it. Has to hit the liver first before it's activated.....spot injects with GH are not going to do anything.

Lee Penman
11-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Doesn't matter where you inject it. Has to hit the liver first before it's activated.....spot injects with GH are not going to do anything.
Interesting...since all the 'experts' say inject in abs........

sassy69
11-22-2009, 01:01 AM

Do you mean IM or subQ? When people say "problem areas" and "site injections" its usually related to the waist anyway - and there, usually subQ.

Lee Penman
11-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Do you mean IM or subQ? When people say "problem areas" and "site injections" its usually related to the waist anyway - and there, usually subQ.
I was talking sub Q for the abs...but I have heard of people administering GH shots everywhere IM and Sub Q...the net effect seems to be the same...

JG1
11-22-2009, 11:13 AM

Because THAT is the most common Sub-Q inj spot.

sassy69
11-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Leigh - I'm curious - I see a LOT of guys who want to put their gf/wife/so on GH "for the anti-aging and weightloss effects", sometimes people in their 20s even.... Is there an age at which this makes sense? Is there a point?

I guess part of me is fascinated about guys who "put their girls on" whatever and when we talk about these things, we're talking about self-medicating, and w/ GH, for several months at a time. Just because you have access to something doesn't necessarily mean you should use it. So I 'm wondering is there a point at which it is practical to use gh if you're not talking about a competitor or someone looking to push an already well-established fitness lifestyle?