PDA

View Full Version : Finished my bars in 3 days. I love em

desibaba
05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
I got my bag of bars and my wife made em for me. These are easily the best tasting bars i have had in a very long time. I managed to finish all 20 of them in less than 3 days lol. Try em. You wont be disappointed.

Tatyana
05-30-2009, 01:13 PM
I have heard rave reviews about how yummy they are.

thachozenonebx
05-30-2009, 04:47 PM
what are these bars called?

IronCrusher
05-30-2009, 07:12 PM
what are these bars called?

Better Protein Bars

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=7&category_id=1

Shadow
05-30-2009, 08:03 PM
They are pretty good. I had a bad experience making them the first time, so I'm wary to try them again. I wish I could get my hands on another free bag to try again. :D

SallyAnne
05-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Our Moderator Mouse raves about them, as well. He's on his 4th or 5th bag, I think. I can't wait to try them - Need2 is sending me some.

needtogetaas
05-30-2009, 10:10 PM
They are pretty good. I had a bad experience making them the first time, so I'm wary to try them again. I wish I could get my hands on another free bag to try again. :D
Shadow good bro. Send me your address again right now. I will send you another bag man. If I get your address before I leave tomorrow. I will send it over to my shipper and have him take care of it.

needtogetaas
05-30-2009, 10:10 PM
I got my bag of bars and my wife made em for me. These are easily the best tasting bars i have had in a very long time. I managed to finish all 20 of them in less than 3 days lol. Try em. You wont be disappointed.

And thank you for talking the time to post a review of them good man. Means a lot.

Shadow
05-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Shadow good bro. Send me your address again right now. I will send you another bag man. If I get your address before I leave tomorrow. I will send it over to my shipper and have him take care of it.

That right there is enough to make me a fan. You're the man.

needtogetaas
05-30-2009, 10:20 PM
That right there is enough to make me a fan. You're the man.

Its what my company is all about man.

Mouse
05-31-2009, 11:01 AM
Our Moderator Mouse raves about them, as well. He's on his 4th or 5th bag, I think. I can't wait to try them - Need2 is sending me some.

Yeah, they're seriously good. I've been eating them since before they were a sponsor so I'm not just backing a sponsor.

I like the ease of having the mix all ready to go. You can make your own mix if you wanted to experiment but for me I can't be bothered and you'd likely not save much. I usually grab a bar before bed. My wife eats them for breakfast.

R_U_Red_D
05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
Got mine as well, damn tasty! Thanks, will be getting another bag!

Angel
05-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Glad that you all like them. In my opinion they are the best out there. My kids eat them up like crazy, which speaks volumes seeings how my 4 year old is stubborn when it comes to food.

"Rodz"
06-01-2009, 12:51 AM
I got mine, only took a week to get here in Canada, They were easy to make, and taste pretty good!!!

Viper
06-01-2009, 11:49 PM
I buy them in bulk myself.

Angel
06-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I got mine, only took a week to get here in Canada, They were easy to make, and taste pretty good!!!
1 week is great shipping time! I usually tell all international orders to please be patient and wait about 10-14 days.

needtogetaas
06-15-2009, 08:55 AM
perfect.

SBT
06-15-2009, 09:38 PM
I got mine last week as well and they were VERY good!! My family was lucky enough to have me share a few with them too and everyone loved them!! I think they were one of the few "healthy" things that I've gotten them to eat and ENJOY!! ;)

needtogetaas
06-24-2009, 09:21 PM
I got mine last week as well and they were VERY good!! My family was lucky enough to have me share a few with them too and everyone loved them!! I think they were one of the few "healthy" things that I've gotten them to eat and ENJOY!! ;)
Nice thank you. Yes they are damn good.