Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by maxititer View Post
    cholestasis in your age is very uncommon thing. not sure why you are having that pain. 40mcg of IGF1 LR3 is quite a small amount compare to about 6 mg circulating in blood constantly.

half life of IGF1 LR3 is 10 minutes only, so any kind of distant reactions from injection site are very improbable.
    i do inject pwo at night, its about 8pm-12 pm. and when i sleep in the night, my upper right stomach feel pain, like shooting pain, my stomach feel like not comfortable, and also my chest(i guess it is muscle) feel not comfortable too. is it choletasis? what should i do now? reduce the dose?

NOVICE

or is it because i mix igf 1 lr3 with my protein shake? my protein shake is ultimate iso sensation 93 cafe brazil, but if i drink it not in with igf 1 lr3 nothing happen to me,just fine. this is the ingredients, its containts coffee, i think it is a real coffee,not just for taste only.

Ingredients:
    IsoChill ® ( Double Cold-Temperature Processed Cross-Flow Full-Spectrum Microfiltrated Whey Protein Isolate ), Colostrum, Glutamine Complex (Glutamine Peptides, Glutapure® Glutamine, N-Acetyl L-Glutamine) , Coffee, SI Complex ( Alpha Lipoic Acid, d-Pinitol, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine ), D Complex ( Protease, Lactase ), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lactoferrin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose and Soy Lecithin.

Contains Milk, Soy and Wheat.

NOVICE

btw, my chest pain wasnt occurred at night, but it occurs after injection, is it the pump?

NOVICE

Stomach pain was gone slowly when I eat multivitamins. Sorry I posted more than 1 , I can't see any edit post here. Thanks

In BacStat Water the peptide will stay intact for 48 hours ONLY and then degrade so if you are using the whole vial in 2 days you're fine. AA is nasty under the skin but it will keep the peptide for over a month. I prefer Sodium Chloride solution. Its not nearly as irritating to the skin as AA and the peptide will stay intact and active for two weeks. It causes a little itching at the injection site but it goes away fast. It also eliminates having to dilute after reconstitution as is explained in some of the previous posts.

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by ValentineA View Post
    Hi.
    My igf 1 lr3 vial comes lypolized powder 1000mcgs. I still confuse about the mixing. is it ok if i mix it with bacteriostatic water only? or must be with acetic acid as many people suggest that.

Thanks!!

i do inject pwo at night, its about 8pm-12 pm. and when i sleep in the night, my upper right stomach feel pain, like shooting pain, my stomach feel like not comfortable, and also my chest(i guess it is muscle) feel not comfortable too. is it choletasis? what should i do now? reduce the dose?
    there are other symptoms associated with cholestasis like dark urine, jaundiced itchy skin and changes in stool color to name a few noticeable ones.

What other symptoms do you have? Sweating? Pounding heart? Anxiety? Or just upper abdominal pain?

Carl

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor View Post
    In BacStat Water the peptide will stay intact for 48 hours ONLY and then degrade so if you are using the whole vial in 2 days you're fine. AA is nasty under the skin but it will keep the peptide for over a month. I prefer Sodium Chloride solution. Its not nearly as irritating to the skin as AA and the peptide will stay intact and active for two weeks. It causes a little itching at the injection site but it goes away fast. It also eliminates having to dilute after reconstitution as is explained in some of the previous posts.

Carl
    I mixed it with 5ml of 0.9% sodium chloride, 0.9% benzly oil inside it.

NOVICE

there are other symptoms associated with cholestasis like dark urine, jaundiced itchy skin and changes in stool color to name a few noticeable ones.

What other symptoms do you have? Sweating? Pounding heart? Anxiety? Or just upper abdominal pain?

Carl
    The pain is like stomach cramps, I don't know to explain it more detail..but not like really painful. It occurs just when I'm sleeping,I suddenly awake and feel that my stomach uncomfortable. And the most side is upper righr stomach, and it was slowly gone when I eat multivitamin,is it because my body doenst have enough potassium,magnesium or else? Thanks

NOVICE

Carl
    The pain is like stomach cramps, I don't know to explain it more detail..but not like really painful. It occurs just when I'm sleeping,I suddenly awake and feel that my stomach uncomfortable. And the most side is upper righr stomach, and it was slowly gone when I eat multivitamin,is it because my body doenst have enough potassium,magnesium or else? Thanks

general rule is that if you are having a problem soon after starting some new drug - STOP USING IT.

It is slippery slop to start using another drug to solve the problem with first one.

STOP IGF1 LR3 and see how it will be.

have you tried a few nights without injecting your IGF-1? Do you still awake with these symptoms? Have you tried eating a small meal at that time INSTEAD of multi-vitamin? Do the cramps go away then as well.

Stomach cramping can occur for a variety of reasons. The one that comes to mind as a result of IGF-1 is hypoglycemia. This is why I asked for other symptoms. Quite often a primary symptoms is awakening to a pounding heart, sweats, anxiety and in severe cases tremor. Stomach cramping may be occurring before these that normally wake us up.

IGF-1, as its name states, acts like insulin and can clear glucose quickly causing hypoglycemic episodes if enough carbs are not eaten to compensate. When we sleep it becomes difficult for the body to liberate glycogen from the liver as the adrenals are shut down to aid in deep sleep so even gluconeogenesis can stall and we have to wake up to get blood glucose levels to stabilize.

Do you have access to a glucometer?

Carl

NOVICE

have you tried a few nights without injecting your IGF-1? Do you still awake with these symptoms? Have you tried eating a small meal at that time INSTEAD of multi-vitamin? Do the cramps go away then as well.

Stomach cramping can occur for a variety of reasons. The one that comes to mind as a result of IGF-1 is hypoglycemia. This is why I asked for other symptoms. Quite often a primary symptoms is awakening to a pounding heart, sweats, anxiety and in severe cases tremor. Stomach cramping may be occurring before these that normally wake us up.

IGF-1, as its name states, acts like insulin and can clear glucose quickly causing hypoglycemic episodes if enough carbs are not eaten to compensate. When we sleep it becomes difficult for the body to liberate glycogen from the liver as the adrenals are shut down to aid in deep sleep so even gluconeogenesis can stall and we have to wake up to get blood glucose levels to stabilize.

Do you have access to a glucometer?

Carl
    I don't feel any tremor, anxiety, can igf 1 makes shortness of breath?

I don't feel stomach pain when I'm sleeping if I don't do any pwo injection on that day. I inject pwo at 8-12pm, maybe I should try go to gym in the morning or afternoon. How do you thing about this? I still curious. Because my friend take igf 1 lr3 in the same vial,and she is fine, nothing happen. Well I'm a female too, this july I'm 24. Thanks

I don't have access to glucometer,maybe ill buy it

NOVICE

Quote Originally Posted by maxititer View Post
    general rule is that if you are having a problem soon after starting some new drug - STOP USING IT.

It is slippery slop to start using another drug to solve the problem with first one.

STOP IGF1 LR3 and see how it will be.
    I guess everthing is gonna be fine if I stop the igf 1 lr3. If I do injection, I feel the stomach uncomfortable when I'm sleeping, and when I wake up in the morning, the stomach illness wasn't continue. And yesterday when I feel the pain, I eat multivitamin,and it reduce the pain slowly until its back to normal.
    Do my body need pottassium,magnesium(because my multivitamin containts that, my multi is ast 32x multi) or else while igf 1lr3 since the stomach pain occurs when I'm sleeping?

NOVICE

Pounding heart? Did you mean sound of tapping of heart? I guess my heart not in a strong gulp,

Oh yeah, I never try eat any meal instead of multivitamins at night, later if its occurs ill try it,I hope its not happen again.

NOVICE

Just want to review.

Today I did injection no more than 6pn (it was at 6pm). I ate very much carb, I can't imagine how much it is, very much. And before I'm sleeping I drink protein shake with multivitamins and a little of low gi carb and then drink a lot of water. No pain at all, I'm just really fine. Maybe I got hypo before. Because i did inject up to 8pm and didn't eat enough carb. I realize hypo when I feel hungry and my brain feel like very hard to think something,even when I talk,I feel hard to think about something,and sometimes I say wrong words,that time I'm sure to eat some carbs again,and it was totally came back to normal.
    Honestly, I'm very happy to find this site, I love the feed back here. Thank you for all of your feed back, I get so many knowledge from here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123