Default Dirt cheap Whey Protein Isolate

Has anyone purchased from Bajar Laboratories?
    They have the cheapest WPI around and very fast delivery.
    Just wondering what everyone though of the quality.

Banned
    The Child, The IFBB Prophecy predicts to lead the Olympians

are you serious? so it is legit? who ever made that site cant spell..

and its insanely cheap..

BARBARIAN BROTHER indianamonster1986's Avatar

And does it taste good? I do not want to get 15kg of a protein that tastes like sour bitter ass....

PENCILNECK

Bajar Lab's say they use that WPI to make tablets and capsules. So when they purchase from the dairy companies I wonder if they sell them a lower quality WPI because it is for the production of capsules not for use as nutritonal supplement. thats the only reason I can think of it being so cheap is that this whey is not produced to be a nutritional supplement it is produced and sold by the dairy companies to pharmaceutical companies to make pills and Bajar Lab's(a small pharmaceutical manufactuer) are selling it as a protein supplement. If this is the case then I would not use that product as its for making pills not sold by the dairy company to be used to as a nutritional dietary supplement.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Bajar Lab's say they use that WPI to make tablets and capsules. So when they purchase from the dairy companies I wonder if they sell them a lower quality WPI because it is for the production of capsules not for use as nutritonal supplement. thats the only reason I can think of it being so cheap is that this whey is not produced to be a nutritional supplement it is produced and sold by the dairy companies to pharmaceutical companies to make pills and Bajar Lab's(a small pharmaceutical manufactuer) are selling it as a protein supplement. If this is the case then I would not use that product as its for making pills not sold by the dairy company to be used to as a nutritional dietary supplement.
    look building a better body is hard enough as it is. so why take the risk by taking a chance buying "suspect" and inferior products?
    stick with brand names.

Whey is a commodity item like gold. I can sell you some cheap gold if you like It might leave a spraypaint stain but hell , it is cheap ! order online from www.cheapgold.com

I had a look at the website. couldn't see any prices or products.