Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Congrats to you Lorrie!

Waiting for pics

TEAM CUTLER, Chem Forum Leader Sandpig's Avatar

Congrats!
    CutlerAthletics.com

CutlerNutrition.com

Big congrats on your placings girl! Peeps, she sent me pics & she looked GREAT!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Quote Originally Posted by curvygirl View Post
    Woot Woot! Love ya Lorrie!

1 Day Out! I know where to find you in the coming days & will be cheering you on!

A lil redemption, revenge & celebration! Go Get It Lady!
    x0x0x0x
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Funkin' kill it tomorrow, mama! You know I'm there in spirit even though my body will be at my sis' wedding in NJ. (Why is it family members can't plan events like this during the offseason? LOL!!)

Austin, please give us the update after prejudging if you can. If not publicly then PM me and curvygirl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Good luck today.

I know you're going to do great. Austin has done his magic once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by curvygirl View Post
    ^^^^^Lorrie placed 1st in Masters & 3rd in Open! From the few pics I saw she looked fantastic on show day! Hopefully she'll stop by soon with a recap & pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaRD23 View Post
    Yay!!

Fan-freakin-tastic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Congrats to you Lorrie!

Waiting for pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Big congrats on your placings girl! Peeps, she sent me pics & she looked GREAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    CONGRADS, PFE

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!! Your support and friendship are AMAZING and DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!!
    ~Lorrie ~ Mediocrity is NOT an option! ~

Post show UPDATE 10 30 14:

As my Gals have told ya - show went VERY-VERY Well !!!!

I took First Place WP Masters Height Class, First Place WP Masters Overall, and Third Place in the WP Open. TOUGH ASS show - lots of GREAT competition!! I'm not positive on the count - need to check - but, in the range of 20-25 gals in WP.

I FELT the VERY best I ever have mentally and physically and was extremely calm throughout - not once did I get struck by nerves or unease. Have more pictures coming - but, attaching a few I have right now.

2013 to 2014 comparison Friday AM.jpgmash 2014 Friday morning.jpg20141025_114253 (2).jpgIMG_BodSquad 10 25 14.jpg

Pic 1 - is a 2013 Day before show comparison to 2014 day before You truly don't realize your offseason improvements until you see the comparisons.... shew!!
    Pic 2 - single shot of Day before (Friday morning)
    Pic 3 - warming up before finals
    Pic 4 - a few of my gf's snagged me right before finals for a pic

I am feeling FANTASTIC.... no after show major anything (water issues, energy loss, wt swings, etc...) I'm up 2 pounds from show weight. Austin has adjusted the Macro's, decreased the Cardio, we've identified our homework, New plan of attack is in place, and I am back in the gym!

Next stop will be Spring 2015 shows.....

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU WHO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME! THANK YOU!

Have a GREAT WEEK and PFE will be back soon updating the journey to Spring

Very well done indeed Lorrie.You definitely have the mindset, and IMO, the look of a professional competitor.Just curious how many shows a year do you think you could handle?Best Wishes to you in everything you do going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Very well done indeed Lorrie.You definitely have the mindset, and IMO, the look of a professional competitor.Just curious how many shows a year do you think you could handle?Best Wishes to you in everything you do going forward!
    Thank you for you kind words!! Shows per year.... I ALWAYS put my physical health and balance above competing... IMO they go hand in hand - if I'm off in some way physically it will ABSOLUTELY reflect my prep and stage conditioning. That being said - 4-5 shows is pretty reasonable with my preference to be stacked in 2's, meaning 2 close shows...a break to recoup, regroup, assess any homework, allow the my body to come back into balance and ready to rock it again.

I see so many competitors that, sorry, let it go to shit...and to shit soooo far...LOL that each prep seems to be a major battle to bring it back into line. This is not my philosophy.... I believe finding that off season sweet spot of balance in which you can still bust your ass in the gym but maintain a healthy and somewhat conditioned physique....preps are MUCH more easy and healthy and your coach don't have to throw all sorts of creative attempts to bring you in looking your best. I also don't believe it is fair to your Coach - I believe as competitors - we HAVE TO DO OUR PART and not expect them to undo our inability to conduct ourselves responsibly when we are left on our own to do the work.

Have to say also that I've not suffered with any odd or outlandish re-bound issues post preps which allows me most times to take a slight breather (couple days) and then right back in the gym full boar and focusing on my homework. I truly believe (though I'm sure there are some hormonal hits and unforeseen things that "can" happen), a LOT of the post show crashes that happen are self induced by consuming a ridiculous amount of garbage non stop for several days.... our bodies are not meant to go from 0 to 60 in a matter of hours/days and then be expected to just be "in balance" and zero hormonal, water, metabolic issues.... Have a few treats, sure, relax and enjoy....but, stupid creates stupid....

Again - thanks so much for your kind words! Stick around - more to come!!

Have a GREAT ONE!

Thursday 11/6 updates:

Sitting 2# over Stage weight and Calories have been upped twice now and Cardio decreased by the Boss..... VERY-VERY Happy with how we've transitioned from Show! Absolutely ZERO issues with water, hormones, fatigue, etc.... Right back at it hardcore and heavy in the gym! DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!

Hit legs on Saturday (first round since show).... aside from being SORE for 2 days...LOL It is time to further punch that Quad Sweep into existence! We do a lot of "tempo" work and really FOCUSSING on tempos during squats make a HUGE difference in not only the feel but also form quality. Not hitting any P.R.'s just yet - but, THEY WILL BE COMING!!

Sunday was Chest, a little delts, and arms.... Welcome Back SIX WAYS!!

Tuesday hit some primary and accessory movements for Delts and Abs

Tonight is BACK night

Screenshot_2014-11-06-13-20-43.jpg

We are approximately 21 and 22 Weeks out from SPRING SHOWS and VERY-VERY FOCUSSED HOMEWORK TO GET DONE! Commence BEAST MODE !!

Wishing all an awesome remainder of the week !

IFBB PRO, Bros V Pros X Champion The Prodigy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PFEPerformance View Post
    Post show UPDATE 10 30 14:

As my Gals have told ya - show went VERY-VERY Well !!!!

I took First Place WP Masters Height Class, First Place WP Masters Overall, and Third Place in the WP Open. TOUGH ASS show - lots of GREAT competition!! I'm not positive on the count - need to check - but, in the range of 20-25 gals in WP.

I FELT the VERY best I ever have mentally and physically and was extremely calm throughout - not once did I get struck by nerves or unease. Have more pictures coming - but, attaching a few I have right now.

2013 to 2014 comparison Friday AM.jpgmash 2014 Friday morning.jpg20141025_114253 (2).jpgIMG_BodSquad 10 25 14.jpg

Pic 1 - is a 2013 Day before show comparison to 2014 day before You truly don't realize your offseason improvements until you see the comparisons.... shew!!
    Pic 2 - single shot of Day before (Friday morning)
    Pic 3 - warming up before finals
    Pic 4 - a few of my gf's snagged me right before finals for a pic

I am feeling FANTASTIC.... no after show major anything (water issues, energy loss, wt swings, etc...) I'm up 2 pounds from show weight. Austin has adjusted the Macro's, decreased the Cardio, we've identified our homework, New plan of attack is in place, and I am back in the gym!

Next stop will be Spring 2015 shows.....

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU WHO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME! THANK YOU!

Have a GREAT WEEK and PFE will be back soon updating the journey to Spring
    Way to Go!!!! That is awesome!!!

MONDAY 11/10 update

Not much to report ~ training going hardcore strong..... wheels are sore today from Saturday Back lifts and Chest lifts are going up in weight, so, post show adjustments, we are back into the GROW ZONE!

Macros have been upped 4 X since show and Cardio decreased and my weight is still sitting at 1.5 - 2# over stage weight. Still very tight and conditioned.

20 or so weeks out from Spring shows - positive Austin is going to nail that sweet spot to stay in the Grow zone while maintaining some very strong numbers in the bf range so next prep time rolls around, we should be able to just slide right in without much physical transitions.

The two Spring Shows are back to back Saturdays - never done back to backs...have usually had 2-3 weeks between...so, THAT, will be a little bit of learning curve for timing and peaking...but, Austin will call the shots - I will do the follow through.

Wishing all a FANTASTIC week!!!

PFE

Looking forward to the spring shows. It should be a good time frame with you already being so lean.

I dont think the back to back shows should be an issue either. You didnt have a bad rebound water wise this time so it will be fine!

Let you fill out and up your intake for a couple more months then push for the spring shows!
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

Dear oh Dear I'm a SLACKER on my journal waaaaaay tooooo much!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A FANTASTIC THANKSGIVING!!! Mine was family filled and a few moments of feeling emotionally overwhelmed sitting back and absorbing my family and treasuring these moments, times, closeness with my family! Brutally rough year with my parents severe health issues and it deeply makes you appreciate TIME together!!!

Life is on the crazy train these last few weeks (course, I think I was born on the crazy train ...so...what's the diff?? lol)...........

Just MAJOR over time at work and lots of family responsibilities with my parents needs and some addl. things that I took on for family --- Lorrie needs a LESSON on how to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when it comes to adding things to my plate ... Good Grief!

Training is ramped up and going GREAT! Strength, endurance, focus, etc...are through the R O O F! My weight is STILL hovering 3-4 pounds over stage weight, caloric increases have been weekly, sometimes twice a week since Monday after show....and I'm absorbing every last macro on my plate! Cardio is down to next to nothing and we are cooking along at 18 & 19 weeks out from Spring shows.

Had my body fat checked this last Saturday - sitting at 8.1%... So I think we've found a window here that we can make GREAT things happen with very little wavering from "close to" stage numbers..... the SWEET SPOT if you will....

Had a strange knee tweak (?) two weeks ago - NOOOOO IDEA wth it was.... had not done ANYTHING that initiated any indication of any injury....simply woke up on a Wednesday morning with a bit of an ache in my R Knee..... by Thursday it was hurting....by that weekend it was H U R T I N G!! Interior Meniscus area - so of course when the pain is mega ramped up - all the doom and gloom thoughts are running through my head.... did the protocol ...wrapped, braced, elevated, Ibuprofen, etc..etc... did a modified leg workout that Saturday to SEE when it hurt - could do pressing and curls....squats were a mega NOOOOOO, and extensions were a mega NOOOOOOOO...... ????????????????? But, as fast as it came on, it dissipated ?? Begin to ease up after about 4 real rough days...each day a bit better, and now COMPLETELY gone??????????

Austin suggested some things that I implemented and thought most likely still a bit beat up from prep, joints somewhat dry, and a mega hit of COLD Ohio weather all at once settled into my knee..... so, that is that...LOL VERY-VERY THANKFUL it wasn't much of "anything" in the end......SHEW!!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!

[QUOTE=data4;2052907]Looking forward to the spring shows. It should be a good time frame with you already being so lean.

I dont think the back to back shows should be an issue either. You didnt have a bad rebound water wise this time so it will be fine!

Let you fill out and up your intake for a couple more months then push for the spring shows![/QUOTE]

LASER FOCUS - FEEDING THE MACHINE...LOL.... WE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't pass out anyone - ANOTHER update within a couple days... haha

Hit legs with all I had on Saturday !! Still chasing that badass quad sweep with all I got! And the rest of course...but, the "Quad Sweep" seems to be my "that body part" that we all seem to have somewhere that takes FOREVER to put on some layers of quality mass and definition!

Knee issue is 100% gone??!! No clue - but, happy it's passed on through....

Hit leg curls- few warm ups and into
    70 X 8
    80 X 8
    90 X 8
    95 X 8 (up in weight)
    all with a 3:1:1:2 Tempo

Leg Extensions - UP in weight on all!
    Drop Sets - Single leg at a time
    45X15/drop 35X 10 --each leg X 4 rounds

Squats - few warm ups/ and few minutes rolling on ball to get glutes AWAKE and FULLY engaged - ya, that worked! SHEW!
    Progressive - NO pause at top - full rhythm motion non stop....
    135 X 12
    155 X 12
    175 X 12(form got a smidge shakey on last 3-4, so didn't jump the full 20 up on next)
    185 X 12

Hack Squats - moved my foot placement on these a bit from two weeks ago - brought feet down to just shy of mid plate, just a smidge inside of shoulder width... hit these hard with some mental CAUTION due to my knee issue...but, went off without a glitch nor pain of any kind...
    3:1:1:2 Tempo (yowsers..lol)
    140 X 8 - to Glute Bridge
    160 X 8 - to Glute Bridge
    170 X 8 - to Glute Bridge
    170 X 8 -to Glute Bridge

* SS with Glute bridges
    155 X 10 X 4 sets

Hit a mid intensity two rounds for Triceps -
    V Bar Pressdowns - 80# X 15
    and straight bar pressdowns 90# X 15

Sunday
    Cable Fly - low pulley - warming up -
    50# - Focussed on the SQUEEZE X 4 X 12
    Slight Decline DB Press
    50# X 8
    60# X 8
    65# X 8 (wavered a smidge on last 2 reps)
    60# X 8

Inclined Bench - working up the rack then drop set
    45# X 12
    50# X 12
    55# X 10
    60# X 10
    65# X 8
    55# X 8
    50# X 6
    45# X 5

Band Over and Back Flys
    3 X 12

6 Ways AKA - check your ego at the door ways...LOL
    10# X 12
    8# X 12
    8# X 12
    5# X 12

Banded Bench dips superset with Standing DB Curls (palms up)
    Dips
    4 X 12
    Curls
    30# X 8 X 2
    25# X 8 X 2

Weighted abs and done

THIS MORNING - For some REAL fun....and because I my legs are super sore from Saturday - I got my roller out (I use rumble roller) and did a full series of rolling front/side/and rear each leg with holds and then both legs together ---- If I were a cat - I would have flown off the floor claws out and hung from the ceiling when I hit a few of the areas!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Wishing everyone a FANTASTIC WEEK ! PFE

Lol at the cat!

Your workout are looking super strong! I hear you on the cold weather...I have leaving the house when it's 20 degrees out side!

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast