Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Good luck to you! Make it happen.
    "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" -Dr. David Banner

“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart” - Anne Frank

C'mon, peak week!
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

Happy Peak Week Mama!

Peak Week Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by curvygirl View Post
    Happy Peak Week Mama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Peak Week Yeah!
    MY GIRLS!! Love ya!!!
    ~Lorrie ~ Mediocrity is NOT an option! ~

Cardio the rest of the week or are you already done?

03 25 Wednesday of Peak week - WE ARE HERE!!!

All is well..... Austin has tweaked and laid out our plan so far.....and building on it/tweaking as we go and how we look for the next 2 days..... I am FEELING FANTASTIC! Got some Carbs in me today..haha.... gives a girl some SOLID perspective!! lol

I have hit some all new ground with this prep - lowest BF ever, Still holding my # gained since October show, have lost next to no LMM throughout, my hams and glutes have improved and the tie in oh so battled for is dialing in...and MAJOR perk...lol.....for the first prep EVER..... I have had no sleep issues.... normally the leaner I get the more erratic my sleep gets.... NONE of that this round.... when I'm down....I am OUT! Solid and deep........... It says a lot about progression and how the body will adapt given time and work put in and allow you to push past prior walls and barriers.

As of this last Saturday - heard the show entries were well over 300 - approaching 400..... Going to be a LONG ASS DAY with WP as the last group to hit the stage! SHEW! But, planning accordingly with food and needs....Austin will be there to keep his finger on the pulse of all - so, no worries what so ever.....

The next time I tag in - I will be in Peak Week of show #2 for the Season (next week)..... Stay tuned..... OFF TO MAKE SOME NOISE!!

~PFE

Good luck.

Lot's of noise is going to heard. This is your show Lorrie.

Kill it, Lorrie!

Hey Mama! How did Saturday go?! Hope you had a blast!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

PFE tapping in to give an overdue update....... I don't have time today - but will post up some pics from my two most recent shows.

All is well - life is still on the CRAZY TRAIN - Mother is in transition for another surgery, My Father is as Ornery as he is Stubborn - and that is keeping him on the improvement train, got a promotion at work that has buried me under a pile of someone else's mess to clean up...and working major OT, aside from that - ALL IS WELL IN PFE'S WORLD!

Two shows: SIGH - I've tagged in with some of you privately and you know the status.... I will give the down and dirty edited version:

Show 1 was the MOST taxing show I've done to date mentally, emotionally, and physically - some things took place that botched my mental focus considerably and created a bit of a mental battle to see the show on through - yes, I almost left after Pre-J........

We kicked off at 8AM - WP did not hit the stage until around 2....so, bit of a test to time things, but all was well..... we hit the stage and I kid you not - walked onto stage, all got aligned center stage and everyone just beginning to hit their front relaxed (3 of us hadn't even dropped into it yet being the last 3 out....).... BEFORE I hit mine....Head judge immediately shuffled us... you'd thought we'd ran through our mandatories a couple times and he was narrowing the positions.... So, immediately you could feel the tension and confusion amongst us ..... ran us through TWO poses, one more shuffle and released us................At this point, based on moves, I was already sitting out of the top 10.......... MUCH grumbling and assumptions backstage from others as we grabbed our things to end our part of pre-j........ can you say, WTF Head spin!! Let me add to this - I was bumped behind girls who absolutely appeared to be AT LEAST 6 weeks out from show yet ...... not lean, not conditioned, and could not pose worth a shit.....

So - mental battle and convincing myself to finish the job I showed up to do - Evening show..... Once again - LONG evening - we were called for staging at midnight..... Once again lined up and running things through my head - walked on stage behind a gal who's ass literally was jiggling and quite large uncut legs..... flash forward - she got second place.... Exhaustion pretty much took over the rest of the next two days - but, no time to dwell or even process .... had another show to do

Show 2
    Showed up dialed in and spot on....ready to rock - HEAD IN RIGHT PLACE

SMALL show - which was fine after the HUGE show week before - 3rd place in open, 1st Place Masters ----- MUCH grumbling from some in the crowd when I was called out 3rd in the Open.... no need to re-hash the appearances of 1 & 2 placement.... but, will say, Austin approached one of the judges who indicated I was "too conditioned".......... mind you 1 & 2 WERE NOT conditioned...... ?????????????????????????? MIND "F" at it's best for me....!!!

Within a week of the last show I had two individuals reach out to me - both coaches, both NPC judges, BOTH top competitors themselves one of which has his Pro Card...... both were in attendance in the crowd.....BOTH in similar words told me not to get discouraged, to not give up or change what I was doing, and to continue to drive forward head up and focused, both felt I got screwed.....

Where I am now:

Been back in the gym since the Tuesday after last show going all out and hardcore again - strength is BACK with a vengeance and we are rocking. Austin and I have identified "those areas" that we need to double hammer and we are back to work.

After much thinking and bouncing things around - I have decided to take a full year off from competing and do nothing but work, focus, and face forward. 2016 I will be back on stage at some point.

A decision is before me that I will be researching and gathering information on - Will I continue in the NPC? Or will I switch divisions and find maybe one more suited for my look and the conditioning we bring as well as, if there is such a thing, less political clouding and questioning...... No decisions yet - just letting the dust settle and I will research and think it through.

Pictures will be coming - just gotta get a few extra minutes to load them up.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORT ME, HAVE REACHED OUT TO ME, AND WHO ARE AMONG MY CIRLCE OF TRUSTED AND RESPECTED FRIENDS!!

PFE

Quote Originally Posted by PFEPerformance View Post
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

PFE tapping in to give an overdue update....... I don't have time today - but will post up some pics from my two most recent shows.

All is well - life is still on the CRAZY TRAIN - Mother is in transition for another surgery, My Father is as Ornery as he is Stubborn - and that is keeping him on the improvement train, got a promotion at work that has buried me under a pile of someone else's mess to clean up...and working major OT, aside from that - ALL IS WELL IN PFE'S WORLD!

Two shows: SIGH - I've tagged in with some of you privately and you know the status.... I will give the down and dirty edited version:

Show 1 was the MOST taxing show I've done to date mentally, emotionally, and physically - some things took place that botched my mental focus considerably and created a bit of a mental battle to see the show on through - yes, I almost left after Pre-J........

We kicked off at 8AM - WP did not hit the stage until around 2....so, bit of a test to time things, but all was well..... we hit the stage and I kid you not - walked onto stage, all got aligned center stage and everyone just beginning to hit their front relaxed (3 of us hadn't even dropped into it yet being the last 3 out....).... BEFORE I hit mine....Head judge immediately shuffled us... you'd thought we'd ran through our mandatories a couple times and he was narrowing the positions.... So, immediately you could feel the tension and confusion amongst us ..... ran us through TWO poses, one more shuffle and released us................At this point, based on moves, I was already sitting out of the top 10.......... MUCH grumbling and assumptions backstage from others as we grabbed our things to end our part of pre-j........ can you say, WTF Head spin!! Let me add to this - I was bumped behind girls who absolutely appeared to be AT LEAST 6 weeks out from show yet ...... not lean, not conditioned, and could not pose worth a shit.....

So - mental battle and convincing myself to finish the job I showed up to do - Evening show..... Once again - LONG evening - we were called for staging at midnight..... Once again lined up and running things through my head - walked on stage behind a gal who's ass literally was jiggling and quite large uncut legs..... flash forward - she got second place.... Exhaustion pretty much took over the rest of the next two days - but, no time to dwell or even process .... had another show to do

Show 2
    Showed up dialed in and spot on....ready to rock - HEAD IN RIGHT PLACE

SMALL show - which was fine after the HUGE show week before - 3rd place in open, 1st Place Masters ----- MUCH grumbling from some in the crowd when I was called out 3rd in the Open.... no need to re-hash the appearances of 1 & 2 placement.... but, will say, Austin approached one of the judges who indicated I was "too conditioned".......... mind you 1 & 2 WERE NOT conditioned...... ?????????????????????????? MIND "F" at it's best for me....!!!

Within a week of the last show I had two individuals reach out to me - both coaches, both NPC judges, BOTH top competitors themselves one of which has his Pro Card...... both were in attendance in the crowd.....BOTH in similar words told me not to get discouraged, to not give up or change what I was doing, and to continue to drive forward head up and focused, both felt I got screwed.....

Where I am now:

Been back in the gym since the Tuesday after last show going all out and hardcore again - strength is BACK with a vengeance and we are rocking. Austin and I have identified "those areas" that we need to double hammer and we are back to work.

After much thinking and bouncing things around - I have decided to take a full year off from competing and do nothing but work, focus, and face forward. 2016 I will be back on stage at some point.

A decision is before me that I will be researching and gathering information on - Will I continue in the NPC? Or will I switch divisions and find maybe one more suited for my look and the conditioning we bring as well as, if there is such a thing, less political clouding and questioning...... No decisions yet - just letting the dust settle and I will research and think it through.

Pictures will be coming - just gotta get a few extra minutes to load them up.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORT ME, HAVE REACHED OUT TO ME, AND WHO ARE AMONG MY CIRLCE OF TRUSTED AND RESPECTED FRIENDS!!

PFE

Hey Mama!

Your post confirmed some of my thoughts when I took a peek at your show pics! I immediately sensed something was off in your placings...due to the fact your conditioning was AHMAAAZING! I seriously said to myself WTF is up with this?!

I hate to say this but maybe because the competitions were deemed "natty" they thought your conditioning was "super natty?!?" There is def a certain look, certain characteristics that define "natty" and I have to say you looked pretty damn jacked & lean...which is totally a compliment! Most women just cannot achieve the look you had including me without some help! You are definitely a "freak" in a good way!

I am right there with you on questioning whether or not I will continue to compete in the NPC. Well, actually it is not a question for me at this point. I will not compete in any more NPC Michigan shows...maybe out of state. I definitely plan to compete in the UFE! I don't know if it will be this fall or not. It truly depends on my state of mind & physical being come August. Just like you I am looking to improve a few things for my next go around. Truth is I may not be ready until next Jan to give it a go again. I love the training, I love the challenge & discipline of prepping, I love the posing...so in my heart of hearts I want to give it one more go!

So glad to hear you are in a solid positive state of mind regarding all of this! Here's to facing forward and moving on into the future!
    x0x0x
    Last edited by curvygirl; 04-24-2015 at 01:19 PM.

We've chatted offline and yeah I can totally relate to where you're at. Much respect for seeing BOTH shows through in spite of the mind ffff you went through. <3

And I think it's a great decision to take that year off and just focus on keeping things TIGHT in all aspects of life: Mind on the new job responsibilites that come with a promotion AND your parents AND killing it in the GYM!

Big iron sista cyber hugs!
    Last edited by Sunnyday; 04-24-2015 at 03:14 PM.

download_20150429_124233 (2).jpgFB_IMG_1427574164324.jpgFB_IMG_1427574186596.jpgAs promised - random 2015 shots and favs....have to giggle at a couple of these - QUITE obvious I "may" have been pissed off in a couple!! As point of reference - in the group stage shot - the gal to my Right got second - I placed 6th....

20141025_114253 (2).jpg20150328_204026.jpg20150328_204243.jpg20150402_053952.jpg20150404_133509.jpg20150404_133524.jpgdownload_20150429_124212.jpg

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast