Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    HTW

Quote Originally Posted by gilbrt View Post
    I must be one of those people I just think he looks cool and he seems to live the high life . It doesn't bother me that rambles on some times in his vids . I like his clothing brand but do I agree with some of his views not always . For me it's about the tatts ,cars ,pitbulls ,clothing that interest me about rich that's it .
    Me as well .

And you just look over the lies, misinformation and self-contradiction because he looks cool...is that about it?

What if somebody opened up a supplement line called 4%? It could totally shut Rich's 5% brand down.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = nsp15

Only if marketed by someone with 4% more stuff in his arms, 4% more profanity (because ALL the cool kids swear a LOT!) and 4% more ink!

HTW

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
    Only if marketed by someone with 4% more stuff in his arms, 4% more profanity (because ALL the cool kids swear a LOT!) and 4% more ink!
    Quote Originally Posted by nsp View Post
    What if somebody opened up a supplement line called 4%? It could totally shut Rich's 5% brand down.
    Nsp, What do you think about tattoos? You have them, are they as childish and white trash like hhh says? Do you feel like a swearing drinking bum with them. Do you feel like a cool kid because you have tattoos?
    Last edited by HTW; 07-19-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMX View Post
    Nsp, What do you think about tattoos? You have them, are they as childish and white trash like hhh says? Do you feel like a swearing drinking bum with them. Do you feel like a cool kid because you have tattoos?
    Wow...that's a tremendous lack of reading comprehension you're displaying there.

Find just ONE post where I said, or even intimated, that and I'll endorse my next bonus check and send it to you.

Of course, you can't. Because I didn't. Go back to posting Rich vids, as discussion with me in this thread is something that you're either unwilling or ill-equipped to do.

And drinking? Where did that come from? I know you're just making it up as you go along, but at least use my words...
    Last edited by Triple-H_2005; 07-19-2014 at 11:50 PM.

HTW

Djsjsjsn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HTW; 07-19-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
    Have you ever noticed how many people defend Rich in this thread without deigning to acknowledge or even discuss his ignorance, many contradictions or his outright lies?

It's quite mind-boggling, really.

Not a burn, just another Rich-ciple that's immune to sensible critique and refuses to have a discourse that acknowledges the continual flow of BS that spews from his mouth because they're blinded by "ARGH, 5%...WELCOME TO MY WORLD...TATTOOS...DROPPING THAT MOTHER-EFFING F-BOMB EVERY EFFING CHANCE I GET...6-HOUR ARM WORKOUTS NOT PMMA BROTHA!" because that's just cool, I guess.
    Yes, I have noticed the contradictions.

I have not defended Rich and I am certainly not a fan.

Did you really think someone of my old age would be a Rich-ciple?
    Last edited by Mac; 07-20-2014 at 12:36 AM.

NSP
    Hey brother just to correct you I never claimed that I gained 40 pounds on my first cycle! I believe I said 28 pounds and Im weighing around 270 now and getting ready to start a new cycle and Im willing to bet anyone I can easily put on 28 pounds in 3 months! Anyone want to take me up I will put up any amount of money 10,000 20,000 50,000! Im not trying to be big in fact I was much bigger 15 years ago when I competed at 278 on stage and beat names like Dave Palumbo and Quincy Taylor!!
    The message in the video is trying to tell people the safer route of taking steroids! I see it as a good video that needs to be put out there!! Everyone I know stays on year round, this word cruising seems like normal practice for everyone!! I see the video as positive don't understand your negativity brother? If thats you in the avatar you look awesome and I would assume you would agree with what I say in the video? Anyway Keep Killin it brother!
    Last edited by Rich Piana; 07-20-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Triple H
    Hey brother sorry you have so much hate towards me? Question How come you know so much about me? Why do you watch my videos and gather so much info?? Why do you take valuable time out of your day posting about me? Why so much interest in me? Just kind of strange brother? My advice to you anything with the name Rich Piana don't waste your time clicking and watching and reading and posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Piana View Post
    Hey brother sorry you have so much hate towards me? Question How come you know so much about me? Why do you watch my videos and gather so much info?? Why do you take valuable time out of your day posting about me? Why so much interest in me? Just kind of strange brother? My advice to you anything with the name Rich Piana don't waste your time clicking and watching and reading and posting!
    It is what it is,Trip has simply noticed something in your,I don't know how to put it,your routine,methods, what you do, the way you do it and he has decided he wants to put it out there.If someone decides or has reason to believe a certain person,you in this case, is not doing right by people I think it's fair for them to try and fight you and you the accused thus gets to see what some may think you are doing wrong and can then address it,example ,the reply to NSP's post.Just because Trip is open about what he thinks doesn't mean he is the only one who thinks so,there may well be many others except they might not be the type who will call someone out on something. Negative feedback sometimes is best as it will bring up some valid points some of which would be worth taking into consideration.Cheers
    Last edited by warthog; 07-20-2014 at 03:41 AM.

NSP
    Hey brother just to correct you I never claimed that I gained 40 pounds on my first cycle! I believe I said 28 pounds and Im weighing around 270 now and getting ready to start a new cycle and Im willing to bet anyone I can easily put on 28 pounds in 3 months! Anyone want to take me up I will put up any amount of money 10,000 20,000 50,000! Im not trying to be big in fact I was much bigger 15 years ago when I competed at 278 on stage and beat names like Dave Palumbo and Quincy Taylor!!
    The message in the video is trying to tell people the safer route of taking steroids! I see it as a good video that needs to be put out there!! Everyone I know stays on year round, this word cruising seems like normal practice for everyone!! I see the video as positive don't understand your negativity brother? If thats you in the avatar you look awesome and I would assume you would agree with what I say in the video? Anyway Keep Killin it brother!
    I thought you mentioned 40lb for your first cycle, my bad. But regardless, 28lbs per cycle and you say you don't loose ANY weight when you come off, that suggests one could still consistently 56lbs per year running 2 cycle per year. So say you start at 200lbs with your first cycle, you should be over 400lbs in 2 years and then over 600lbs in 4 years. See where I'm get'n at?

I got no animosity toward your YouTube vids. I don't feel that I'm being negative about your philosophy behind the game but more so realistic. I can see how people draw inspiration from your vids, and I would have been a HUGE fan of them 16 years ago when I first started training. But now I notice contradictions and inconsistencies especially in what you were preaching when you were with Mutant as apposed to what you preach now.

That is me in my avi. I do share your same thoughts on looking the way you want to look rather than what judges want. Like you I no longer compete for that same reason. I also love being tricked out with ink. In a way I think we have many similarities in that regard. I think you look badass and have proven to be the epitome of marketing yourself in this industry through your image rather than competitive success. I got no hate for you brother. Ill still continue to watch your vids and all, I just have my own opinion on them like everyone else.

Obviously, I love tattoos. Ill admit I can be a bit childish at time and even a bit on the whitetrash side being in the dirty south and all. I don't curse much, got to watch my language around my kids. Don't drink much either, maybe a beer or two with my last meal a couple times a week. And maybe once a year ill shitfaced just for the fun of it. All in all I think I'm a pretty cool kat and a good example of tattoos not compromising ones integrity.

I enjoy your contributions to the boards DMX. You're a smartass, sarcastic and play devils advocate which I love about you.

Djsjsjsn
    And again, we're back to this...

DMX, you disagree with me, which is fine, but rather than even attempting to debate me, you do this crap. This time you tried to put words in my mouth and when you couldn't back up what you accused me of saying, rather than apologize or rationalize, you do...this. You're not a troll, so one can only assume that when faced with an argument you cannot win you go to posting nonsense.

NSP
    I thought you mentioned 40lb for your first cycle, my bad. But regardless, 28lbs per cycle and you say you don't loose ANY weight when you come off, that suggests one could still consistently 56lbs per year running 2 cycle per year. So say you start at 200lbs with your first cycle, you should be over 400lbs in 2 years and then over 600lbs in 4 years. See where I'm get'n at?

I got no animosity toward your YouTube vids. I don't feel that I'm being negative about your philosophy behind the game but more so realistic. I can see how people draw inspiration from your vids, and I would have been a HUGE fan of them 16 years ago when I first started training. But now I notice contradictions and inconsistencies especially in what you were preaching when you were with Mutant as apposed to what you preach now.

That is my in my avi. I do share your same thoughts on looking the way you want to look rather than what judges want. Like you I no longer compete for that same reason. I also love being tricked out with ink. In a way I think we have many similarities in that regard. I think you look badass and have proven to be the epitome of marketing yourself in this industry through your image rather than competitive success. I got no hate for you brother. Ill still continue to watch your vids and all, I just have my own opinion on them like everyone else.
    Well said...it's the contradictions...if it were so easy to keep those gains and then keep gaining, Rich should have been over 300 lbs onstage at MINIMUM.

Triple H
    I have no hate toward you, personally, for all I know your'e a great guy and a wonderful human being, so don't misinterpret my disdain for your words as being a judgment of you as a human.

Further, you have a physique that I don't even approach. I respect everything that you've done to construct that physique in the GYM and before you started messing with your arms, you looked incredible on stage.

Now, I don't watch all of your videos. And the info that I've gathered was the result of a whopping 3 minutes of Google-searching. Hardly a Herculean effort on my part.

I AM going to invest a few minutes into this response because I respect you as a human and think that you deserve to have your questions answered thoughtfully and completely. If I were like your biggest fan in here, I'd just type some gobbledygook and post a picture of Urkel.

Before you left Mutant, you were little more than a blip on my radar and just some dude that used to do well at the National level and looked cool in the Mutant black & white ads.
    It was that the moment you left Mutant, where you were pimping their protein powders as though they were the best thing since science isolated testosterone, and started your "throw your protein in the garbage" & "saving the kids" (or however it was verbalized) crap that I got that typing about Rich itch.

Then I listened to a couple of your various videos and had to laugh at the contradictions that you spewed about a number of topics.

"Throw all your protein in the garbage."
    After years of pimping Mutant, you drop this pearl of wisdom? Awesome. I tell you what, you have a round table debate with Chris Aceto, Dave Palumbo, John Meadows and Shelby Starnes and try to come out on top with regard to ANY nutritional topic, the least of which would be that there isn't a place for protein powders.
    Beyond that, it was so transparently self-serving in light of the fact that you weren't planning to market a protein. And what did you come out with? Nothing novel...certianly not the Earth-shatteing entry into the supplement industry that you were promising.

"Do whatever it takes, genetics don't matter!!!" (Arnold and Dorian had BAD genetics...are you smoking crack? Not the most aesthetic guys, but BOTH had superior muscle-building genetics)
    "Genetics determine how great you can be."(paraphrasing)
    Which one is it, because it can't be both.

"I never lost any gains when doing PCT."
    Yet you never stepped on stage at 350 plus. Now, I know that you're NOW not trying to be so huge, so one of several things occurred while you WERE trying to be so huge.
    1.You only gained a very minimal amount of muscle with the ensuing cycles. Because, obviously, you didn't lose any when you were off, yet you weren't coming in 20-50 lbs heavier every year.
    2. You were training to stay the same size. Well, what's the point in that? Besides, you said that you are no longer "trying to be so big" which means that at one time you were.
    3. You did lose some size, or you never came off.

If I missed a possibility, please enlighten me.

"I only used PMMA once to repair..." "No SEO."
    Bullcrap dude. One PMMA session and zero SEO does NOT lead to a biceps peak that points to your forearm and arms that don't even move and flex like real muscle. You really expect a reasonable adult with function eyeballs and deductive reasoning skills to look at your pics over the course of your career and balieve that there's nothing going on there besides one PMMA trip to South America?
    Just be honest...nobody will think less of you.

That's just a few things that are an irritant.

And why?

Because you are in the unique position to influence a LOT of people, both young and further along. You promised the TRUTH, but haven't been quite consistent on your delivery of that elusive "t-word". Hell, most people think Bostin Lloyd is a clown, but at least he does say whatever's on his mind and truly doesn't give a crap.
    When I was 18, I would have eaten everything up that you say with a spoon and asked for more.
    And for the record, I like tattoos very much. I simply haven't ever found anything with which I would choose to adorn my body for the remainder of my days.

Oh, and swearing for the sake of swearing stopped being "cool" sometime between 6th and 11th grade. Making it a catchphrase for a clothing line is not "tough" or "hardcore", it's pathetic.

And I'll keep watching the occasional video, hoping that one day you'll contradict less and inform more. A LOT of people hang on your every word. You owe it to them and to yourself to speak from a heart of honesty (since that's what you set out to do) and not one of self-preservation, half truths and contradictions.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    It is what it is,Trip has simply noticed something in your,I don't know how to put it,your routine,methods, what you do, the way you do it and he has decided he wants to put it out there.If someone decides or has reason to believe a certain person,you in this case, is not doing right by people I think it's fair for them to try and fight you and you the accused thus gets to see what some may think you are doing wrong and can then address it,example ,the reply to NSP's post.Just because Trip is open about what he thinks doesn't mean he is the only one who thinks so,there may well be many others except they might not be the type who will call someone out on something. Negative feedback sometimes is best as it will bring up some valid points some of which would be worth taking into consideration.Cheers
    Thank you for being a reasonable person.

Obviously, I love tattoos. Ill admit I can be a bit childish at time and even a bit on the whitetrash side being in the dirty south and all. I don't curse much, got to watch my language around my kids. Don't drink much either, maybe a beer or two with my last meal a couple times a week. And maybe once a year ill shitfaced just for the fun of it. All in all I think I'm a pretty cool kat and a good example of tattoos not compromising ones integrity.

I enjoy your contributions to the boards DMX. You're a smartass, sarcastic and play devils advocate which I love about you.
    I dig DMX for the most part...I just don't get why he refuses to have an exchange with me...especially after the way he loves to call me out and put words into my mouth.
    Last edited by Triple-H_2005; 07-20-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks, good video
    Your welcome!
    S.M.A.R.T. TRAINING CERTIFIED, SPORT NUTRITIONIST CERTIFIED, System Engineer,CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCDA and CCENT Certified. COMPTIA A+ and NETWORK+ Certified.

Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast