Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 286 to 291 of 291
  1. #286
    TEAM CUTLER, Chem Forum Leader Sandpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    VEGAS
    Posts
    12,590
    Rep Power
    2148015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M4BTEAM View Post
    correct MN, it's GTG

    cheers
    M4B TEAM
    Good to see you here again.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    CutlerAthletics.com

    CutlerNutrition.com

  2. #287
    OLYMPIAN M4BTEAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OFFSHORE
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    2127864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Good to see you here again.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Brother
    still hanging here time to time,

    have a great 2018 year!!

    cheers
    M4BTeam

    www.M4B.is


  3. #288
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M4BTEAM View Post
    Brother
    still hanging here time to time,

    have a great 2018 year!!

    cheers
    M4BTeam

    www.M4B.is
    Hi bro,
    It's AC Sean just checking in to say hi!

  4. #289
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can you give me your opinion of m4b.is I'm doing biz with them now and it seems like they might've scammed me. Not for sure yet but been a day since they responded after getting my $$$

  5. #290
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I can use some feedback on m4b.is I don't wanna badmouth them yet but it's been almost a day without them responding to my emails after they got my money, they do say sometimes it takes 48 hrs so I'm not saying they robbed me just curious if anyone can vouch for them

  6. #291
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank 68 View Post
    I can use some feedback on m4b.is I don't wanna badmouth them yet but it's been almost a day without them responding to my emails after they got my money, they do say sometimes it takes 48 hrs so I'm not saying they robbed me just curious if anyone can vouch for them
    Hi Big Frank,

    I've been dealing with them for just over 8 years and I've never had a problem. You have to remember, they are not in the U.S., so it may be nighttime when your email is received. You have to give them time to get your email and respond. You said it's "been almost a day." You will receive an email by tomorrow morning saying he rec'd funds and is going to send out the order.
    He usually needs a day or two to respond, so I wouldn't sweat it yet.

    Hope that helps!
    Sean

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •