Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 328
  1. #31
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    More high carb than low carb days... 4 high then 2 low. It worked well last summer, I had a sexy pack. lol
    what happened to the other day lol. that equals out to 6 days lmao

  2. #32
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LANCE ADAM View Post
    Quick update: written on iphone and have to hurry cuz a chica is in the shower n im bout to get some! Ate every 2 hours. Went good till nightime. I had cupcakes then mcdonalds a mcgangbang 10 piece nugget. Large fries. Not too much just enough satisfaction. Also note i am making a log of how many days i can go without "wackin" going to be very hard! If any1 wants to test themselves join the club lol. I did train today 20 min walk. Then i was tired. Too much cardio. Grg bang woooo
    hmmm wackin? im assuming this is.......

  3. #33
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    LMAO.... Give her a few thrusts from Big Barry.
    LMFAO. "Big Barry says to throw in a couple thrusts for him from the forums, *thrust, thrust, thrust*"

  4. #34
    FREAK LANCE ADAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    96477

    Default

    "No wackin" thats my side log. So far ive gone 3 days!

    on a side note mcds spicy buffalo nugget sauce is amazing!

    So far my meals today have been:
    5 eggs (cage free)
    Coc oil
    Cream of rice (1/3 cup)

    meal 2: 10oz sirlion
    1 cup white rice cooked
    small salad with oil/vinegar

    meal 3: rolled oats 1/3 cup
    2 scoops whey isolate

    So far so good... just wait till night though the sweets always seem to find me! lol

  5. #35
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LANCE ADAM View Post
    "No wackin" thats my side log. So far ive gone 3 days!

    on a side note mcds spicy buffalo nugget sauce is amazing!

    So far my meals today have been:
    5 eggs (cage free)
    Coc oil
    Cream of rice (1/3 cup)

    meal 2: 10oz sirlion
    1 cup white rice cooked
    small salad with oil/vinegar

    meal 3: rolled oats 1/3 cup
    2 scoops whey isolate

    So far so good... just wait till night though the sweets always seem to find me! lol
    lol i'm checking it out, when you begin it post it here and where!

  6. #36
    FREAK LANCE ADAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    96477

    Default

    Look what I found... could this be the ace up my sleeve for winning the competition??!!

    IMG_2667.jpgIMG_2666.jpg

  7. #37
    OLYMPIAN D-NUTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,508
    Rep Power
    340816

    Default

    ^^ Maybe if you use like 20 pumps a day.

  8. #38
    Big Barry
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage93 View Post
    what happened to the other day lol. that equals out to 6 days lmao
    I'm from Scotland... there's only 6 days in a weeks here.

  9. #39
    Big Barry
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage93 View Post
    LMFAO. "Big Barry says to throw in a couple thrusts for him from the forums, *thrust, thrust, thrust*"
    Big Barry sends his love...

  10. #40
    Big Barry
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LANCE ADAM View Post
    Look what I found... could this be the ace up my sleeve for winning the competition??!!

    IMG_2667.jpgIMG_2666.jpg
    I remember reading about a guy who rubbed on his Androgel each night then snuggled up to his wife. Her voice broke and she started shaving twice per week. lol

  11. #41
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    I remember reading about a guy who rubbed on his Androgel each night then snuggled up to his wife. Her voice broke and she started shaving twice per week. lol
    That's what I'm worried about lol. I prefer a syringe.

  12. #42
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    I'm from Scotland... there's only 6 days in a weeks here.
    Shit that's cool.

  13. #43
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    ^^ Maybe if you use like 20 pumps a day.
    40 pumps a day

  14. #44
    FREAK LANCE ADAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    96477

    Default

    Lol its my step dads androgel

  15. #45
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LANCE ADAM View Post
    Lol its my step dads androgel
    You should Ask if its helped him lol jk

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •