Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 207
  1. #31
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    People either love it or hate it. I use it in all my cycles... it's my favorite compound after test.
    I only want to try it because I hear it helps with recovery x10 because of the increase in RBC's.

  2. #32
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the bull eso View Post
    CHEST
    incline BB 4sets 6-20reps last set 275 with forced reps for 10 slow negatives
    flat DB 4sets 115 with help at the end for 10 (need to work on this!)
    Rack BB press from dead stop 275,225,[email protected] end for 17 (drop set)
    Cable Flys
    HS decline press w/ mini bands
    ARMS
    BB Skull crusher ss/BB curl... 2 sets light
    nice, I love rack presses.

  3. #33
    FREAK the bull eso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    150724

    Default

    QUADS Jan.22 2013
    light leg extension with pause at top (high reps)
    laying leg curl.. 10 reps-10 half reps
    Front squats with wrist wrap to hold in place
    power squat machine 2,3,4,5,6 plates a side for 20 reps
    1 leg extension (fast reps) ss/2 leg extension (slow)

  4. #34
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the bull eso View Post
    QUADS Jan.22 2013
    light leg extension with pause at top (high reps)
    laying leg curl.. 10 reps-10 half reps
    Front squats with wrist wrap to hold in place
    power squat machine 2,3,4,5,6 plates a side for 20 reps
    1 leg extension (fast reps) ss/2 leg extension (slow)
    how are the quads feeling

  5. #35
    Big Barry
    Guest

    Default

    High rep leg training is killer, a great way to burn up the fat stores...

  6. #36
    FREAK the bull eso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    150724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    High rep leg training is killer, a great way to burn up the fat stores...
    I'm fucking sore, tomorrow work is gonna be a bitch!

  7. #37
    Big Barry
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the bull eso View Post
    I'm fucking sore, tomorrow work is gonna be a bitch!
    I can remember a few times when it was impossible for me to stand up the day after a leg workout. They just went to jelly so I had to stay in bed. lol

  8. #38
    OLYMPIAN guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic, Kutna Hora/Brno
    Posts
    3,730
    Rep Power
    2043620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Barry View Post
    I can remember a few times when it was impossible for me to stand up the day after a leg workout. They just went to jelly so I had to stay in bed. lol
    My friend did with me that front squat-hacken squat routine and he was sore for next 96hours!!!

    I've never had problem with standing up but daaamn my glutes were not OK with me playing soccer next day.

  9. #39
    FREAK the bull eso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    150724

    Default

    i took yesterday off completely because my chest is trashed from monday still and my lower body is killing me from Tuesday, i used a little bit wider then shoulder stance for my leg day so my glutes and medialis are so sore its difficult as hell to sit on the toilet..what do you guys do to help recovery after tough leg day, stretch, foam roll, stationary bike? im open to suggestions lol i normally tough it out but im looking to get my recovery back within 3 days if possible after destroying legs..

  10. #40
    BEARER OF TRUTH "Rodz"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Puerto Vallarta
    Posts
    7,492
    Rep Power
    2147868

    Default

    That was a solid leg day bro, I massage, use a535, and try to walk it out so get them feelin better
    Confucius say...
    A ripped guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still ripped.
    A fat guy who eats a pizza, then does an hour of cardio is still fat.

  11. #41
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468518

    Default

    To help recovery, I up the dose lol, foam roll like a MF, take hot showers/baths, stretch, and light cardio.

  12. #42
    OLYMPIAN M4BTEAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OFFSHORE
    Posts
    1,348
    Rep Power
    2127886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage93 View Post
    To help recovery, I up the dose lol, foam roll like a MF, take hot showers/baths, stretch, and light cardio.
    Great suggestions.
    ** Power up Your muscles up with www.M4B.is **
    *************************************************




  13. #43
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468518

    Default

    Oh and using a TENs unit works too! If you have access to one.

  14. #44
    FREAK the bull eso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    150724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage93 View Post
    Oh and using a TENs unit works too! If you have access to one.
    i have no clue what that is lol im outta the loop..im still hurting bad i woke up to single digit weather today in beautiful center city philadelphia, walking my 60 pound hyper puppy was horrible as she pulled me around like i was 95 lbs..

  15. #45
    FREAK TheRage93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,474
    Rep Power
    1468518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the bull eso View Post
    i have no clue what that is lol im outta the loop..im still hurting bad i woke up to single digit weather today in beautiful center city philadelphia, walking my 60 pound hyper puppy was horrible as she pulled me around like i was 95 lbs..
    Lol electrode therapy!
    i love puppies. That's a big puppy though.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •